• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 EndZone

EndZone

Insert something witty or clever here.

• Code-X Member
  • 4,828 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 01:58 PM

What's been going on, Code X community? Been a long-ass time since I've been here. How's everyone doing?

It's been a very long time since I actively made sigs. Admittedly, I hadn't even really opened Photoshop much, but with the tremendous roll CM Punk has been on lately, I felt the need to make a sig of him. I had the idea in my head for the sig, so I opened up Photoshop and put it to work. It didn't come out like how I had imagined it in my head, but I suppose it's close enough to my original concept.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I don't really think I'll be tweaking it much (if at all), but if you'd like to make suggestions, feel free. Not really expecting much feedback considering how dead this forum has been for a while, in particular this section, but might as well throw this thread up here.

PS: I don't really think CM Punk is the best in the world. As you probably already know, I got that phrase from that shirt he wore at Money in the Bank. That shirt looked so cool, I wish WWE Shop would sell it. Not sure why I included this note either, but.... eh, whatever. I'll shut up now.

Edited by EndZone, 18 August 2011 - 08:56 PM.

#2 Joshua

Joshua

• Code-X Legend
  • 7,792 posts
  • Code-X History: Former Legend
  • Facebook:Like Me

Posted 23 July 2011 - 07:18 PM

The Josh loves it, well done. :)

#3 Blizzard

Blizzard

Ariana is my queen ♡

• Code-X Member
  • 10,287 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 08:55 PM

There's a shop in my town that could be getting them. They have a whole lot of WWE gear.

#4 Showtime

Showtime

the show goes on

• Code-X Legend
  • 8,622 posts
  • Code-X History: Former Administrator
  • Gallery:View
  • Twitter:Follow Me

Posted 24 July 2011 - 01:54 AM

I think things blend together nicely here, but the contrast is a bit much. Especially on the far left pic and the main pic, I think the saturation and contrast is just a little too much. Other than that I actually like it, the text is plain and simple and looks fitting here.

#5 EndZone

EndZone

• Code-X Member
  • 4,828 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 11:12 PM

Thanks for the comments, folks.

I've updated the original post with a different version of it. Let me know whatcha think.

#6 Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Insert something here

• Code-X Legend
  • 15,147 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 07:10 AM

Both are pretty decent I like the way their put together, The First one looks better in my opinion The blending is great and the colour work quite well. My only issue with the second one is that you maybe have a little less contrast.

Nice work dude.

#7 EndZone

EndZone

• Code-X Member
  • 4,828 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 08:57 PM

Thanks, man. This is the first time I've opened up Photoshop in a while, let alone made a sig.

Back again with another version. Much smaller, I know, but I'm trying out different styles.

Let me know whatcha think, folks. And yeah, the text sucks, I know. Text isn't exactly one of my strong points. -_-

Edited by EndZone, 18 August 2011 - 08:59 PM.