WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2007 Private Server possible??

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#26 XFIXiNlFX .aka. DieHard

XFIXiNlFX .aka. DieHard

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 131 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 11:43 AM

Thank you very much KG it is much appreciated.

-----Back to the topic at hand, I *may* have an available server for us to use, don't get your hopes up, but keep your fingers crossed. It's a server out of Illinois so it's kinda right in the middle of the U.S lol, as far as I know he (Mike) only has 1 server but Mike and I are in negotiations about the server usage, since he's only using it to host a web forum much similar to this forum, and GameFAQs (Not trying to advertise), except it's more general, not game specific.

So, like i said, don't get your hopes up, bit don't give up hope, should know by the end of the week if we can use Mike's server or not.

Also note, if Mike lets us use his server, I pray you don't plan on DCing.... Because Mike used to play on 07 as MikeyTheMan and he said people DCed on him constantly, he also said if someone DCes to keep a perfect record he said he will "Perma Ban" them, what that means is this:

A 'Perma Ban' is where he bans your console(s) IP address from accessing his Server, a good example is how XBox Live works, if you go online and try to cheat on XBL, Microsoft Permanently bans your XBox.XBox 360 from accessing XBox Live.

So please, keep that it mind that if Mike does let us use HIS server, respect his wishes. Because just as easily as he can give us a server, he can take it away from us, then we would be back to square one all over again. =/

Edited by DieHard, 16 February 2009 - 11:44 AM.

#27 MiNdLeSS_SouL

MiNdLeSS_SouL

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 157 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 12:30 PM

lol i could tell y'all how to change that xD,but nah!!!!!!!! y'all should make a strict list of rules people got to follow.
No dc
No hacks/aw of any type
No dt
No dqing to not gt lost
No using Ubes
there some good ones

Edited by ..l..xRODx..l.., 16 February 2009 - 12:34 PM.

#28 XFIXiNlFX .aka. DieHard

XFIXiNlFX .aka. DieHard

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 131 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 01:18 PM

Well in relative terms of people that will be playing the game, most of the people that will be on it, they should know there UBes, and they should know better than to hack and just be plain cheap online.

There isn't away around him banning your system from his server, also, Rod, if you *think* you know a way around the XBL thing then I would love to know -_- But I know for a fact that you don't know a way around it, otherwise, you would have have had a private server up already and you wouldn't have asked me how much it would cost.

And I'm not trying to flame you, I am just stating the obvious to me, I don't go around and try to toot my own horn, but when I am right about something I am 100% sure that I am right. So don't try to pull anything over my eyes because I know better.

Back tot he subject of a way around being banned, it's not as simple as just making your IP static either, he doesn't neccasarily ban your "IP" he bans your Gateway, and there is only 2 WAY AROUND GATEWAY BANNING.

1. Get a new ISP.
2. Be Albert Fn' Einstein. -_-

And that's the way it is, those are the only 2 ways around it, no other way at all, and for the XBL thing, it's not just your Xbox that gets banned, it's your Hard drive that also gets banned.

Anyone else want to try and challenge me? Give me an algorithm I bet I can figure it out :D

Anyways, I haven't got anything back from Mike yet, so like I said, just keep your fingers crossed, he's been a friend of mine for quite a while since I had gave him about 1 Gig of free web space back in my hacking days. :) So I'm almost sure that he'll agree to it, although I am kind of responsible for him not playing 07 online anymore =/ I introduced him to the game... So I feel kind of responsible that his online experience was ruined.

----EDIT----

I wonder if a "Proxy Server" would work? I don't know how to really run a Proxy Server, but it shouldn't be much different from a Private Open Server.... Hmmm, I'll re-edit my post after I get some more findings.

----EDIT----

Also, don't think I am doing this just for the hell of it, I am doing it because I know for a fact that there were a few gamers on 07 that were good gamers. And to put my second motion up, I am all about any form of expression and I feel by doing this I am expressing my anger towards THQ for the way it got shut down and toward DemonWare for not even having the gull to respond to my freakin' E-Mail I sent them. -_-

----Final Edit----

I am gonna have to ask the Admins to please excuse my language on this:

HOLY $}-{17!

I have hit the mother load! I just got a LIST of the free DNS Servers out there, now I just need to acquire one :D

Edited by DieHard, 16 February 2009 - 01:38 PM.

#29 MiNdLeSS_SouL

MiNdLeSS_SouL

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 157 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 01:42 PM

There is a way around geting unban on 360.This 1 guy made a video about using mod chips on xbL,it say he was ban but he still got online.i don't mess with 360.On ps3 there s ban glitch were u cant get ban.Isn't ip assign to you from your router,if so that so easy to change,buts its illegal.its easy to get unban on pc by changeing the ip address assign by your router.You can use command prompt to change your ip

#30 undertaker ba

undertaker ba

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Legend
  • 4,296 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 01:52 PM

Depending if he has it on PS2 or not this might renew his interest as you guys would have more control to get rid of cheap players and what not.

Also i am wondering as you have stated if its possible for the server to detect if a player is using moves that are normally not supposed to be used for example as you said the Gore as a regular strike. If this could be done i am sure alot of people would play the game again possibly.

Keep up the good work on this. I aswell as other greatly appreciate the effort and work you are putting into this.

Just a quick question. Would people have to make a new profile for this server or would the old ones work. I probably already know this as i figure we may have to make new ones but as i am not 100% sure so its why i am askin.

#31 XFIXiNlFX .aka. DieHard

XFIXiNlFX .aka. DieHard

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 131 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 01:55 PM

Like i aid Rod, he doesn't just ban you IP adress, and your "router" is not considered a Gateway, it's like this:

Let's say you open up Firefox and log into your router it'll give you your local host IP address, this is not your physical IP address (Thanks to Subnet Masking)

You're real IP address (Physical IP Address) would be something along the lines of: 27.144.50.14
The IP Adress you see is: 192.168.2.3 or whatever you IP address is at the moment.

Like I said a few posts ago, sometimes my intelligence of this crap scares me and makes me wonder why I never went to college.

Edited by DieHard, 16 February 2009 - 01:57 PM.

#32 MiNdLeSS_SouL

MiNdLeSS_SouL

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 157 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 02:12 PM

Well who cares,the thing i do gets me unban from websites & stuff,but back on topic.There is way to detect codes like autowin & other codes,but i doubt that they can detect move set mods.just turn them in when you see them using mods

Edited by ..l..xRODx..l.., 16 February 2009 - 02:23 PM.

#33 XFIXiNlFX .aka. DieHard

XFIXiNlFX .aka. DieHard

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 131 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 02:25 PM

Well naturally you could un-ban yourself from a website by changing you IP address but it's a totally different story when it comes to getting unbanned from a server.

----EDIT----

I think we are going to have to pay to play 07 online amigos, Mike said he doesn't have any servers available otherwise he said he would do it as a favor to me, but he also said that he couldn't let me run it for bone dry free.

So, with that being said, if you guys really wanna bring 07 back, let me know now, otherwise I am not gonna buy a server, and I need to know exactly how many people are going to be on the server, since I have to pay per person on the server =/ It will be a professionally run server with unlimited bandwidth, so I will have full control of who plays online and who doesn't.

So please, if you are serious about playing 07 online again, you gotta let me know now, so know what type of server to buy.

----EDIT----

Sorry Taker I didn't see your post the first time through, you will be able to use all of your profiles still, the only thing that will need to be modified is your "connection method"... I will thoroughly explain this with pictures when the time comes, I will show you exactly what to put it and where to put it in.

And that wasn't a stupid question at all, it's good that it all got handled now instead of 2 weeks form now and everyone's going "Do we have to make new profiles to play online?" So actually you placed the right question at the opportune time, I hadn't even thought of that until you asked about it, if we had a "Karma" system, then I would Exalt you for that question. :D

P.S. I think I should become an Moderator on Code-X :D All in favor? Say 'I' ;D

Edited by DieHard, 16 February 2009 - 03:27 PM.

#34 MiNdLeSS_SouL

MiNdLeSS_SouL

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 157 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 03:53 PM

I'm in,but i'm broke right now.Have you talk to people on caw?.xRODERICKx. will return lol,but no damn hacks.I say he should be a mod cause he knows his stuff.It be kool if we keep our old 07 accounts.But if we do,i hope they don't have that 1 mill glitch

Edited by ..l..xRODx..l.., 16 February 2009 - 03:57 PM.

#35 XFIXiNlFX .aka. DieHard

XFIXiNlFX .aka. DieHard

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 131 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 04:13 PM

Since it'll be a new server I think that we'll all have to make new accounts, but I'm not 100% sure right now, but if we can't keep our old accounts, then I must believe that this will be a second chance at a clean slate, meaning that we would have to actually earn every win, unless you get the desperate people who only do the UBes outside the ring. But I have a fix for a lot of the guys who are literally lame online, and it's something along the lines of this, I'm not gonna just post up the DNS information, you'll have to send me a personal message to get it, otherwise every kid that strolls onto here would have it and then we would be right back where we were before the server originally shut down. SO here is to hoping for the best. ;)

#36 MiNdLeSS_SouL

MiNdLeSS_SouL

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 157 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 04:18 PM

Well if you dont know if someone is cheap newb,you can have them fight you on 06 & see if they pass.If this server be better than demonwire maybe we should brag about it to thq.

Edited by ..l..xRODx..l.., 16 February 2009 - 04:21 PM.

#37 XFIXiNlFX .aka. DieHard

XFIXiNlFX .aka. DieHard

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 131 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 04:19 PM

That is very true Rod, I could give them a quick test on 06, I'll think about that one.

----EDIT----

7:14PM-Monday Night

Well, I have some potentially upsetting news... I just got off of a forum that does nothing but server type things... Right now the chances of having are own server for 07 look slim to none, I don't want to give up, nor will I give up, but someone has to buy a server or something, it's the only way we will know for sure, I feel like I not only failed myself, but I feel as though I have failed all of you, for giving you dreams of being able to bring 07 back to life....

I am still going to try and find a way for 07, but as of right now, it all seems so bleak for 07 coming back online.

:(

Edited by DieHard, 16 February 2009 - 06:13 PM.

#38 MiNdLeSS_SouL

MiNdLeSS_SouL

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 157 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 06:22 PM

Yo do we got to mod the svr07 disc to play on this private server if y'all get it working?

#39 MiNdLeSS_SouL

MiNdLeSS_SouL

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 157 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 09:05 PM

Whats the link of that forum?Is it possible to make a server instead of buying one?

Edited by ..l..xRODx..l.., 16 February 2009 - 09:13 PM.

#40 XFIXiNlFX .aka. DieHard

XFIXiNlFX .aka. DieHard

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 131 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 09:17 PM

http://www.php-clans.com/

Read for yourself, I posted in the "Customer Support" Section, my name on there is "diehard"

#41 The Icon

The Icon

Code-X Superstar

• Code-X Member
  • 537 posts
  • Facebook:Like Me

Posted 17 February 2009 - 05:05 AM

You Could Screw The server and since u can get past DNS u should be able to use a LAN tunneling method.

http://www.pspower.u...ead.php?t=16482

Yea Xlink works with xbox and they also got Metal Gear solid black online with it .. for ps2

meh thought id help it says it works with 07 so.. ill look some more

EDIT: After a little more looking i found an updated list...

No 07 :S

EDIT: You may have noticed before in the other thread i said on tony hawk u can still make it past the DNS

well the reason was

They was never officially shut down the connections just changed..

so they made private servers .. thru that

Argh ... Hopefully we can do this

Edited by (̪̪̪̪̪̪●PĦ¤Nutž•̪̪̪̪̪), 17 February 2009 - 05:22 AM.

#42 NWOHH

NWOHH

Code-X Superstar

• Code-X Member
  • 522 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 06:10 AM

xlink only works with LAN games though I think like GT4.
http://playstation2....eslist_link.php

Edited by NWOHH, 17 February 2009 - 06:24 AM.

#43 XFIXiNlFX .aka. DieHard

XFIXiNlFX .aka. DieHard

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 131 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 09:22 AM

NWO is right, XLink is meant for Lan games.

#44 XFIXiNlFX .aka. DieHard

XFIXiNlFX .aka. DieHard

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 131 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 10:00 AM

Well, our chances of 07 getting back up online have now diminished to nothing at all, a friend of mine programmed a server for 07 last night, let me make sure it would work and guess what...We can't redirect where 07 connects to without the actual Network Software from DemonWare, so we are screwed.

With that being said, I feel like a failure now, I feel like I let everyone down, but I wanted this just as much of not more than the rest of you... This really sucks... hhhhhmmm... i hate THQ for doing this, I really do despise them as a company now, they should have shut down 05 for Christs' sake, i mean 07 still had a little chunk of players that played it online, while I don't think I have seen anyone on 05 in FOREVER.

God THQ is *******.

#45 NWOHH

NWOHH

Code-X Superstar

• Code-X Member
  • 522 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 11:13 AM

You didn't honestly think it would be that easy did you?
You'll need disassemble and do some reverse engineering to the main game ELF into ASM using IDAPro
to get a look at how the game send and receives data eg: UDP & TCP there ports and IP address.
The once you've done that rebuild the disc into an ISO and burn it then play it with modchip, swap magic or hdloader not mention you'd have to patch it with windip to make it authorize the dnas properly unless you bypass it by reprogramming it so it doesn't use it.

Edited by NWOHH, 18 February 2009 - 11:37 AM.

#46 XFIXiNlFX .aka. DieHard

XFIXiNlFX .aka. DieHard

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 131 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 11:37 AM

I was aware of the fact that I would have to basically reassemble the Game, but I was hoping I could by ^chance* find a looped flaw and and go from there, and as for finding the UDP & TCP Ports and the Mac Address, Load up a IP Loader to your PC while your PS2 is on it'll give you that information.

But you guys, NWOHH is right. It wouldn't be easy and as much as I loved playing 07 online, I guess we are just going to have to let it go.

If anyone of you have Xbox 360/Xbox Live my XBL name is FireDragon41089 (It's my sisters account)

Edited by DieHard, 18 February 2009 - 11:37 AM.

#47 The Icon

The Icon

Code-X Superstar

• Code-X Member
  • 537 posts
  • Facebook:Like Me

Posted 18 February 2009 - 03:30 PM

Yo diehard ill add you .. u got 09?

or 07 cuz those my games lmao seriously ill add

#48 XFIXiNlFX .aka. DieHard

XFIXiNlFX .aka. DieHard

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 131 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 03:51 PM

My XBL is FireDragon41089 for right now because I just use my sisters account, I have 09, if 07's still online I'll get a copy of it and maybe we can find some gamers that are straight up and start a mini league :) I'm not a fan of 09 that much but it beats the hell out of playing of on my oh so touchy PS2, I mean if I move my PS2 the wrong way, it'll turn off, lol

When I get my 360 which will be in a couple of weeks my GamerTag is gonna be XxDieHardxX

Edited by DieHard, 18 February 2009 - 09:57 PM.

#49 MiNdLeSS_SouL

MiNdLeSS_SouL

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 157 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 09:08 PM

You don't need a mod chip to play burn games on ps2.You just do some touches to your ps2 & bam it works.

Well if i get ps3/360 ill be .xRODERICKx. on them.ill let y'all know when i get one.

Edited by ..l..xRODx..l.., 19 February 2009 - 04:58 PM.

#50 NWOHH

NWOHH

Code-X Superstar

• Code-X Member
  • 522 posts

Posted 28 February 2009 - 05:13 AM

Can somebody search the disc for a file with the extension .ELF and upload it here, I know 2006 has one called something like NETGUI.ELF.
I think it might contain some useful info :)