#26 Jittery Blanket

Jittery Blanket

Like a cat.. without a care..

• Code-X Member
  • 10,090 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 02:46 PM

View PostSoulStorm64, on 03 March 2014 - 12:47 PM, said:

View PostJesus Bird, on 03 March 2014 - 12:11 PM, said:

Yea, about that.. it's in my Code-X contract that I must take Punk as my pick in any and all matches he participates in. I don't really have a choice even if I wanted to pick someone else.

Not even, you should always take CM Punks side, he is the savior of the double double E. Also, where the fuck is the CM Punk Ice cream?

I think that's where he's been the past month, at the ice cream factory making us ice cream bars!

View PostJesse Lavigne, on 03 March 2014 - 01:02 PM, said:

View PostJesus Bird, on 03 March 2014 - 12:11 PM, said:

Yea, about that.. it's in my Code-X contract that I must take Punk as my pick in any and all matches he participates in. I don't really have a choice even if I wanted to pick someone else.
Your contract is invalid if you say someone's catchprase in an argument about CM Punk as it proves you are not really loyal and surport the other superstar, in this case, Batista. Should of read the small print.

Jess, stfu. I always get Punk and if you don't like it you can fuck off. Idk why you have to try to make everything a competition, you're welcome to cheer alongside me.

#27 Rapunzel

Rapunzel

This is the story of how I died...and went to heaven!

• Code-X Member
  • 1,797 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 05:17 PM

View PostJesus Bird, on 03 March 2014 - 02:46 PM, said:

Jess, stfu. I always get Punk and if you don't like it you can fuck off. Idk why you have to try to make everything a competition, you're welcome to cheer alongside me.
This is why I hate watching WWE with you. One you always jump on CM Punk's dick when he's on screen. Get over him, he's leaving you in July. Two, we used to do the whole "let's pick diffrent side to make things fun" thing but after last year's WrestleMania, I won so you took your ball and went home and we didn't play again. Well done for ruining something else yet again. But okay, let's be boring and pick the same person to win for every match.

#28 Jittery Blanket

Jittery Blanket

• Code-X Member
  • 10,090 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 06:38 PM

But Jess, Punk is our lord and savior.

#29 Rapunzel

Rapunzel

• Code-X Member
  • 1,797 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 07:35 AM

#30 Jittery Blanket

Jittery Blanket

• Code-X Member
  • 10,090 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 10:43 AM

What's funny is you're the one that probably got trolled hardest out of us, considering how pissed off you got thinking he's coming back for the main event lol.

#31 Rapunzel

Rapunzel

• Code-X Member
  • 1,797 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 10:52 AM

How so? That means got what I wanted... CM Punk fans got trolled the most thinking he was actually going to return. "But RAW is in Chicago...he will return, the interwebs said so."

Edited by Jesse Lavigne, 04 March 2014 - 10:53 AM.

#32 Jittery Blanket

Jittery Blanket

• Code-X Member
  • 10,090 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 11:02 AM

Out of us, Jess, not everybody in Chicago or on the internet. Out of us, the four of us here on Code-X. Your emotions got tugged more than ours. You were legit pissed that you legit thought he was coming back to main event Mania. It doesn't matter what the outcome was, you were still pissed over something that was never going to happen. You got trolled hard.

Meanwhile, I was over here telling you it's only a game, why you heff to be mad?

#33 Rapunzel

Rapunzel

• Code-X Member
  • 1,797 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 12:20 PM

Okay JB, turn something around yet again. You jizzed when CM Punk's music played at the beginning of the show then you we're almost crying last night when RAW ended and he wasn't on. You even thought he would come out during the post RAW thing... This has hurt you more than it's hurt me because you we're expecting him to come back and be your saviour.

CM Punk was at home giving zero shits about you or anyone. He didn't get what he wanted so he no showed. Not "I didn'nt get what I what but I'll go and please my fans anyways." Paul Heyman was right, you took CM Punk from him and ruined him.

Posted Image

Edited by Jesse Lavigne, 04 March 2014 - 12:24 PM.

#34 Jittery Blanket

Jittery Blanket

• Code-X Member
  • 10,090 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 01:56 PM

The Raw post show thing was an obvious joke I thought. But yea, did I "jizz" at the beginning? Yes, yes I did. Almost crying afterward? Nope. My face was more :/ than Posted Image. Sure, it was a disappointment, Punk has been a favorite of mine since 2006 after all, but I knew things could go either way and accepted that long before I ever said he was coming back in this thread. You lack the ability to differentiate me from my Punk worshiping character. The rumor got you more worked up than the actual product got me, I think that means you got trolled worse, but maybe I'm wrong. Maybe my slanty face for 10 minutes is worse than your angry rants. *shrugs*

#35 Rapunzel

Rapunzel

• Code-X Member
  • 1,797 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 06:24 PM

View PostJesus Bird, on 04 March 2014 - 01:56 PM, said:

You lack the ability to differentiate me from my Punk worshiping character.
What kind of a fucking moron are you?

Why are you trying to make out it effected me more than it did you? I don't mind CM Punk; I only do this shit to annoy you because you love him so much. I guess it's my "anti whatever JB loves character", but WWE trolled you into getting your hopes up and then crushing them. WWE hurt you, deal with it, get over it. CM Punk fucked off and abandoned you because he didn't get what he wanted. Daniel Bryan has been screwed over at almost every pay-per-view since SummerSlam and he hasn't cried like a bitch and left. Hopefully he will be rightfully rewarded eventually.

I'm sure you're just throwing a bitch fit because someone you invested a lot into don't care about you and left for stupid reasons.

#36 Jittery Blanket

Jittery Blanket

• Code-X Member
  • 10,090 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 08:46 PM

Now with Punk gone after sacrificing himself for the greater good, we must look to our new messiah for guidance through these rough times. A man that will continue the fight Punk started.. A man that will continue to fight against the machine known as the WWE.. A man that will take us to the top April 6th when he defeats the machine's false idol and propels into true greatness.. a man known as the eater of worlds, Bray Wyatt.

Follow. The. Buzzards.

Spoiler

Edited by Jesus Bird, 04 March 2014 - 08:53 PM.

#37 Rapunzel

Rapunzel

• Code-X Member
  • 1,797 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 09:04 PM

#38 Jittery Blanket

Jittery Blanket

• Code-X Member
  • 10,090 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 09:14 PM

#39 Rapunzel

Rapunzel

• Code-X Member
  • 1,797 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 09:33 PM

Posted Image

#40 Jittery Blanket

Jittery Blanket

• Code-X Member
  • 10,090 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 09:58 AM

Believe in the Shield Family.

#41 Rapunzel

Rapunzel

• Code-X Member
  • 1,797 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 11:22 AM

Follow the buzzards.

Edit: Nevermind you already used that.....

Spoiler

Edited by Jesse Lavigne, 05 March 2014 - 11:25 AM.

#42 Socom

Socom

Michael Jackson 1958-2009 What a Legend

• Code-X Legend
  • 10,498 posts
  • Code-X History: Former G-Mod

Posted 06 March 2014 - 08:02 AM

I don't mid that CM is gone maybe it is work the best. He was never going to out did what he did in 2011 - 2013 and WWE were never going to give him another chance to give a pipe bomb. With Punk gone it opens another spot for upcoming superstars. It is best to go while your on top and Punk has done that.

#43 Rapunzel

Rapunzel

• Code-X Member
  • 1,797 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 08:26 AM

View PostSocom, on 06 March 2014 - 08:02 AM, said:

I don't mid that CM is gone maybe it is work the best. He was never going to out did what he did in 2011 - 2013 and WWE were never going to give him another chance to give a pipe bomb. With Punk gone it opens another spot for upcoming superstars. It is best to go while your on top and Punk has done that.
Like Batista and the New Age Outlaws right?

#44 Socom

Socom

Michael Jackson 1958-2009 What a Legend

• Code-X Legend
  • 10,498 posts
  • Code-X History: Former G-Mod

Posted 06 March 2014 - 01:44 PM

Yes like Batista, the next best in the world.

#45 Jittery Blanket

Jittery Blanket

• Code-X Member
  • 10,090 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 01:59 PM

Posted Image

#46 EvilMadness®

EvilMadness®

Torrie Wilson's Husband

• Code-X Member
  • 623 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 01:14 PM

I don't think CM Punk will come back based off of a youtube video I saw by Mick Foley who is like some type of friend of his and the way he was talking about Punk he was done with WWE which is sad. The thing with Batista was pretty pointless I figured he wouldn't win the title, but didn't think he would be in WWE after Mania ended. I also thought WWE would do anything to keep the Bryan thing going a bit longer by having him lose the title match last night after Mania and him like win it again at Extreme Rules the next PPV.

#47 Jittery Blanket

Jittery Blanket

• Code-X Member
  • 10,090 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 11:05 PM

Ugh, Evil Madness is back. Why can't he just stay gone like Punk?

Spoiler

#48 EvilMadness®

EvilMadness®

Torrie Wilson's Husband

• Code-X Member
  • 623 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 12:32 AM

I'm the ultimate warrior of code-x I can't wrestle worth a shit but people still pay to see me for the 5 minute matches I have plus I'm random and it's hard for people to understand me :D!!!!

#49 Rapunzel

Rapunzel

• Code-X Member
  • 1,797 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 06:33 AM

View PostEvilMadness®, on 09 April 2014 - 12:32 AM, said:

I'm the ultimate warrior of code-x I can't wrestle worth a shit but people still pay to see me for the 5 minute matches I have plus I'm random and it's hard for people to understand me Posted Image!!!!
I'm guessing you wrote this before the news broke of The Ultimate Warrior's death. Unfortunate.

As for CM Punk, he's gone. Love Daniel Bryan now instead.

#50 Jittery Blanket

Jittery Blanket

• Code-X Member
  • 10,090 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 08:13 AM

View PostJesse Lavigne, on 09 April 2014 - 06:33 AM, said:

View PostEvilMadness®, on 09 April 2014 - 12:32 AM, said:

I'm the ultimate warrior of code-x I can't wrestle worth a shit but people still pay to see me for the 5 minute matches I have plus I'm random and it's hard for people to understand me Posted Image!!!!
I'm guessing you wrote this before the news broke of The Ultimate Warrior's death. Unfortunate.

Nope, he's just insensitive. I posted my post after the news was already all over the place.