Jump to content



Victoria F'n Justice!


  • Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Cameron™

Cameron™

    Never Give Up!

  • Code-X Member
  • 10,284 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 01:58 AM

I met her today at a signing. She's so awesome. Gave her a kiss on the cheek! Posted Image

Posted Image

#2 Rapunzel

Rapunzel

    This is the story of how I died... and went to heaven!

  • Code-X Member
  • 1,758 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Lands of Forever, Under The Milky Way

Posted 10 November 2012 - 08:09 AM

Who?

#3 Jolly Bastard

Jolly Bastard

    Like a cat.. without a care..

  • Code-X Member
  • 10,075 posts
  • Gender:Not Telling
  • Location:Suplex City, Bish

Posted 10 November 2012 - 08:14 AM

She's a Nickelodeon star. Shoulda gave her my number, bro.

#4 Rapunzel

Rapunzel

    This is the story of how I died... and went to heaven!

  • Code-X Member
  • 1,758 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Lands of Forever, Under The Milky Way

Posted 10 November 2012 - 09:31 AM

View PostCameron™, on 10 November 2012 - 01:58 AM, said:

Gave her a kiss on the cheek! Posted Image
Should be careful with that...it's gotten you in trouble before...:lol:

View PostJB, on 10 November 2012 - 08:14 AM, said:

She's a Nickelodeon star. Shoulda gave her my number, bro.
Ah, I don't watch Nickelodeon so I wouldn't know.

#5 Cameron™

Cameron™

    Never Give Up!

  • Code-X Member
  • 10,284 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 04:00 PM

View PostJesse Lavigne, on 10 November 2012 - 09:31 AM, said:

Should be careful with that...it's gotten you in trouble before...Posted Image
Victoria was totally cool with it. She even gave me one back <3 Posted Image
She's 19 too! Posted Image

Edited by Cameron™, 10 November 2012 - 04:00 PM.


#6 Rapunzel

Rapunzel

    This is the story of how I died... and went to heaven!

  • Code-X Member
  • 1,758 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Lands of Forever, Under The Milky Way

Posted 10 November 2012 - 06:30 PM

View PostCameron™, on 10 November 2012 - 04:00 PM, said:

View PostJesse Lavigne, on 10 November 2012 - 09:31 AM, said:

Should be careful with that...it's gotten you in trouble before...Posted Image
Victoria was totally cool with it. She even gave me one back <3 Posted Image
She's 19 too! Posted Image
I was just joking.

Can't say I've ever seen her before but she looks cute.

#7 Cameron™

Cameron™

    Never Give Up!

  • Code-X Member
  • 10,284 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 09:22 PM

View PostJesse Lavigne, on 10 November 2012 - 06:30 PM, said:

Can't say I've ever seen her before but she looks cute.
She sure is. So lovely, wonderful & adorable! :)