• Code-X Member
  • 2,971 posts
  • Code-X History: Former G-Mod
  • Twitter:Follow Me
  • Facebook:Like Me

Posted 16 August 2009 - 10:10 AM

"Gremlins" Remake is Still on Track
Credit: WorstPreviews.com

Back in February of 2007, producer Michael Finell revealed that Warner Premiere might do a low-budget direct-to-DVD version of "Gremlins 3," but neither he or director Joe Dante would be involved.

Now, Dante tells Empire that the new installment is still in the works. "I hear they're going to make another one soon," he said. "I can see why - it would be stupid to let that title go to waste."

He added that it will likely be a remake, rather than a sequel. "The actors from the first two are too old to do a proper sequel, so I'm sure when the new one arrives it will be a remake of the original."

The original movie was about a boy, who inadvertently breaks 3 important rules concerning his new pet and unleashes a horde of malevolently mischievous monsters on a small town.

Trademark's Comments:

Why do they have to remake every single movie for ? What's next ? Mask remake, Jumanji remake, Jurassic Park remake...I could go on and on, they need to stop. This will be a epic fail for sure..

#2 TragikRhymes

TragikRhymes

Pianist Producer Musician

• Code-X Member
  • 5,531 posts
  • Twitter:Follow Me
  • Facebook:Like Me

Posted 16 August 2009 - 10:44 AM

Really lmao, Gremlins. CERTAIN movies can be allowed to do that, and thats bad enough but come on lol