#1 Shadow™

Shadow™

Code X Join Date: March 15, 2005

• Code-X Member
  • 11,732 posts
  • Code-X History: Former Moderator
  • Facebook:Like Me

Posted 30 October 2005 - 07:31 PM

Step right on in and you can request a match with someone and possibly start a feud. But one person at a time please, no shoving!

NOTE: Be In-Character! ;)

#2 ~G-unot~

~G-unot~

R.I.P Proof

• Banned
  • 5,150 posts

Posted 09 November 2005 - 12:22 AM

::..Hardcore thug comes in the door..::

Steve i deserve a title shot i havent got on yet and i feel like im getting treated unfair so how about i face the winner between hardcore king and brad ?

(waits for response)

#3 Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Insert something here

• Code-X Legend
  • 15,147 posts

Posted 09 November 2005 - 03:21 PM

David holmes is sat in his chair when HT comes in

David:

I have one better for you Hardcore thug for a number 1 contenders spot for the WHC it will be Hardcore Thug in one corner the loser in the WHC match up and finally the winner of the four man ladder to glory match.

How does that sound

#4 ~G-unot~

~G-unot~

R.I.P Proof

• Banned
  • 5,150 posts

Posted 10 November 2005 - 07:45 AM

That sounds good and how about the match be a hardcore style match ?

#5 Shadow™

Shadow™

• Code-X Member
  • 11,732 posts

Posted 10 November 2005 - 09:28 PM

*Steve Baine walks in and has a seat on the couch*

I'm sorry, I overheard, and I couldn't get enough! So Hardcore Thug wants a Hardcore Styles match huh? Well that does sound great! Of course like Mr. David Holmes said, the loser of the Titles Exchange match and the winner of that Ladder to Glory match would make this match a Triple Threat Hardcore Match! And it's going to happen next week on CWF Aggression!

#6 TheKGBIsAfterYou

TheKGBIsAfterYou

Little Shit Stoppin'

• Code-X Legend
  • 671 posts
  • Code-X History: Former G-Mod

Posted 13 November 2005 - 08:38 PM

Kenneth King walks into the room and the tension is immediatly high.

Kenneth King: Well,well,well. If it isn't my old friend Steve Bain. Well, Steve and David, you might be interested in my request. I want to fight a wrestler of your choice in a cage match to prove to you *******s that i'm better than my record shows. So what do you say?

#7 Shadow™

Shadow™

• Code-X Member
  • 11,732 posts

Posted 13 November 2005 - 08:45 PM

Steve Baine:
You want a cage match with an opponent of our choice? Hmm....well, alright you got it! At Night of Legends, you will face Ken Extreme in a Cage Match. Now, since you disrespected us, get out of our office or I'll kick your ass out! Have a nice day!

#8 TheKGBIsAfterYou

TheKGBIsAfterYou

Little Shit Stoppin'

• Code-X Legend
  • 671 posts

Posted 02 December 2005 - 09:07 PM

**Since MattH20 won, I decided to go ahead and post this. Just pretend its post match.**

The office door opens. Kenneth King walks in with a bloody back and some burns. He seems to be in pain and talks while taking deep breathes.

Kenneth King: Mr. Bain, I want a shocker cage rematch against matt H20 and Ken Extreme since Ken couldn't make it and Matt barely beat me.

#9 Shadow™

Shadow™

• Code-X Member
  • 11,732 posts

Posted 03 December 2005 - 12:13 AM

Steve Baine:

With you beaten up pretty bad, you seem to want this rematch badly. Well, alright you get your rematch between Matt H20 and Ken Extreme. But it won't be in the Shocker Cage, it'll be in a different match type, at Showdown on the 19th of December. Now, what type of match should this be? Hmm.....Let's see....I got it! It'll be you, Kenneth King vs Matt H20 vs Ken Extreme, in the Tower of Steel! This match is quite awesome if you think about it, and I'll tell you what to do in the match. It's just basically like a Hell In A Cell match, but there's a second cage that sits on top of the cell that is half the size of the cell that it rests upon.

YAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Have a nice day!

V.G: I can't believe it Trigin! A Tower of Steel match between those three men that faced each other at Night of Legends in that Shocker Cage!
Trigin: Man! The CWF just keeps getting better and better each day and month!

Steve keeps sitting in his chair, rocking back and forth.

*Kenneth King (TheKGBIsAfterYou) you can reply if you wish*

Edited by Eclipse, 03 December 2005 - 12:17 AM.

#10 spike731

spike731

Erster, dies zu übersetzen, erhält ein Plätzchen.

• Code-X Member
  • 1,759 posts

Posted 03 December 2005 - 09:09 AM

:: the revenge bonez walks in the door::

::" if everybody is getting the match that they want then i might as well get mine and i want any type of match aginast the one that i killed ..... devid holms so what do you say you little wimp put up or shut up

#11 H K

H K

Code X Join Date: Jul 7, 2004

• Code-X Legend
  • 9,209 posts
  • Gallery:View

Posted 03 December 2005 - 03:09 PM

King Jimmy walks into the staff office,pushing Bonez out of the way as he does.

KJ:Steve,I think I deserve a title shot against Hardcore King for his Hardcore Title,even though I just came off of an easy match,I think I can win it.Ive already gotten aproval from Hardcore King,he says I can face him for the Hardcore Title,how bout it?

*Awaits Reply From Steve*

#12 spike731

spike731

• Code-X Member
  • 1,759 posts

Posted 03 December 2005 - 04:05 PM

::" Excuss me, easy match, i dont think it was easy fro you concidering that i busted you wide open and almost knocked you out so if you still say it was an easy match why don't we have a hardcore number 1. contenders ladder match!"::

#13 H K

H K

• Code-X Legend
  • 9,209 posts

Posted 03 December 2005 - 04:24 PM

KJ:You know what?If Steve here allows it,Im fine with that! Too bad for you that I am a master at Ladder matches,I just hope you liked that Stunner off of the cage,the Ladder Stunner is just like it.Whaddaya say then Steve?

*Still Awaits Steves Reply*

#14 Shadow™

Shadow™

• Code-X Member
  • 11,732 posts

Posted 03 December 2005 - 05:18 PM

S.B: You know what? It looks like you two need to blow off some steam, so I will in fact let you two have the Ladder match at this Wednesday's Aggression! And it will determine the No.1 Contender for Hardcore King's Hardcore title! A briefcase with a contract will be inside hanging above the ladder and that contract will once again determine who gets the shot at Hardcore King at Showdown!

Have a nice day gentleman.

#15 H K

H K

• Code-X Legend
  • 9,209 posts

Posted 03 December 2005 - 05:45 PM

KJ:Thanks Steve.

He starts to walk out of the office,but,turns back to Bonez and tap him on the face with his palm.

KJ:Be sure to bring your A-Game kid.

He walks out of the room

#16 MattH2O

MattH2O

Code-X Rising Star

• Code-X Member
  • 373 posts

Posted 03 December 2005 - 09:59 PM

::----- Matt H2O slowly enters Steve Baines Office -----::

'' Matt H2O stares at Steve Baine who's sitting in his chair. Steve looks at Matt wondering what he's doing in his office. Matt never talked to him about anything. Matt walks in the room and stops in front of Steve's desk. ''

Steve Baine: ... Hum ... Hello Matt ... Is there anything ... I could do for you ...

'' Matt stares again at Steve before opening his mouth. ''

Matt H2O: ..... I've never ask you anything ... but now ... it's payback .... I'm here ... For ... A Title ... Match ....

#17 Shadow™

Shadow™

• Code-X Member
  • 11,732 posts

Posted 03 December 2005 - 10:39 PM

I scheduled a rematch between you, Ken Extreme, and Kenneth King in a Tower of Steel match at Showdown on the 19th, but I'll take you out of the match and let Kenneth King and Ken Extreme get their hands on each other......so, what title are you wanting to go after? Please, tell me now....

#18 MattH2O

MattH2O

Code-X Rising Star

• Code-X Member
  • 373 posts

Posted 03 December 2005 - 11:32 PM

'' Matt doesn't move his eyes off Steve. Matt doesn't even say a word for a good 30 second. Matt then puts both arms on Steve's desk and grabs Steve's left wrist. Steve quickly uses his right arm to grab Matt's hand and get it off of him. Matt then moves his head 2 inchs in front of Steve's eyes and stares at him. ''

Matt H2O: .... Sandman .... is a .... dead ... man ....

'' Matt still stares at Steve as he rolls his eyes in his head. Suddendly, the lamp on Steve's desk starts flashing before the bulb exploded. Steve jumps off his seat and Matt releases his wrist. Steve steps back as Matt slowly walks out of the room. ''

----------
My Part's Over
----------

#19 TheKGBIsAfterYou

TheKGBIsAfterYou

Little Shit Stoppin'

• Code-X Legend
  • 671 posts

Posted 05 December 2005 - 10:29 PM

As Matt H20 exits Kenneth King enters the office and takes a seat.

Steve: Well, what is it this time?

Kenneth King: Well Mr. Bain, To insure that I have a match at Showdown, Just in case Ken Extreme decides not to show up (doesn't make a post and its the day before showdown) I want an alternate on hand to wrestle me. Also, I would like to be more active in CWF. I am willing to wrestle on Aggression any time so feel free to book me Steve.

#20 Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Insert something here

• Code-X Legend
  • 15,147 posts

Posted 06 December 2005 - 01:41 AM

David holmes walks in the office and says hi to steve and he looks at Ken King and he says:

You know kid your gonna do good if you keep up like this you have to remember that the internet championship tournement is begining that night the first elimination matchs and from what i can read here

Reads through paper

your signed up so if ken extreme doesnt turn up for your match you will have your place in the tournement and may i wish you good luck in that aswell. so eaither way you will be having more matchs if you advance.

Davidi Exits the room

#21 spike731

spike731

• Code-X Member
  • 1,759 posts

Posted 06 December 2005 - 05:18 PM

:: Bonez walks into steves office again::

:: Bonez walks up to the chair and stairs at kenneth king untill kenneth get out of the chair::

:: Bonez sits down and looks right in the eyes of david holms then looks at steven::

:: Bonez:” steve even though I have two matchs at aggrestion towmarrow but I want a match against someone in this room right now and I think we know who im talking about”::

:: Bonez stairs at david with david starting to wimper a little bit::

:: Bonez: “ even though hes the gm or whatever he is I want him in a match and I’ll even let him pick the match so he can win it I mean anything he picks the stakcs the match everything so david what do you say”::

:: Bonez stands up and walks over to david and stars down at him ::

#22 Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Insert something here

• Code-X Legend
  • 15,147 posts

Posted 07 December 2005 - 03:32 AM

David:

hey boy im not afraid of you at all infact i wanted to see you about somthing aswell. and you seem to forget that im not the GM im the Owner. well anyway i have a a contract here and it happens top be yours did you ever read the guidlines.

Bonez looks at the contract

Managed to read it yet

Yea i have

Good becasue it states you cannot inflict harm on any staff member here in the CWF becasue you could get fired for that......but im not going to fire you insted im going to.........ah i cant be botherd with your rubbish so i will get you when i want to and believe me you will get your soon for injuring me before.

David walks out

(OOC: read the posts i walked out the room and plus im still injured from your attack and what dont you get about David doesnt wrestle geez)

#23 hoho9

hoho9

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 74 posts

Posted 13 December 2005 - 03:31 PM

hoho walks in with gum in his mouth to speak the staff

HoHo:I know I'm perfect but i want a superstar here to find out why EUW is the best and most dominated fed.I want someone to feel a perfect plex with a figure 4 leg lock and on top a puerto rican destroyer.What do you say?

#24 Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Insert something here

• Code-X Legend
  • 15,147 posts

Posted 13 December 2005 - 03:39 PM

(ooc: ALL EUW stars that have signed up READ THIS)

after our next PPV you will all be involved in interbrand match ups with the CWF roster alright which would most likly be near the new year alright.

#25 hoho9

hoho9

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 74 posts

Posted 13 December 2005 - 03:40 PM

hoho:no problem boss

hoho pissed and leaves the room