Rollins/Ambrose Segment

WWE Raw Dean Ambrose Seth Rollins

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

• Guests

Posted 20 August 2014 - 09:18 AM

This segment was quite funny, I really like Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins chemistry together both inside and outside the ring. Their SummerSlam Lumberjack and Raw's Falls Count Anywhere Matches were show stealers for me. It's good to see some of the newer talent get some airtime and prove themselves.

#2 Socom

Socom

Michael Jackson 1958-2009 What a Legend

• Code-X Legend
  • 10,498 posts
  • Code-X History: Former G-Mod

Posted 20 August 2014 - 09:56 AM

Dean and Seth are the best thing going right now in WWE. Both are great on the mic and are great in the ring and I can't wait for Seth to cash in his briefcase. I predict he will cash it in as NOC once Cena regains the title.

• Guests

Posted 21 August 2014 - 11:06 AM

View PostSocom, on 20 August 2014 - 09:56 AM, said:

Dean and Seth are the best thing going right now in WWE. Both are great on the mic and are great in the ring and I can't wait for Seth to cash in his briefcase. I predict he will cash it in as NOC once Cena regains the title.

LOL I read about Cena probably winning the the title back on Reddit yesterday, I'm sure that is quite likely the case!

I'd like to see Brock/Cena literally destroy each other in the ring, and then Brock somehow manages to put his arm on Cena and pick up the win, then Seth's music hits and cashes in winning the title, thus building up a storyline involving Cena/Brock vs. Seth.

I do wonder if Seth will keep hold of the contract for some time though, maybe the next time he tries to cash in on someone Dean Ambrose will return and continue their epic rivalry. Posted Image

#4 Rapunzel

Rapunzel

This is the story of how I died...and went to heaven!

• Code-X Member
  • 1,797 posts

Posted 25 August 2014 - 08:35 AM

Posted Image