• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 TheTrueInfuze

TheTrueInfuze

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 12:32 AM

Hey guys, my names Jesse, and im in need of a little help working on my gimmick for my character I am debuting as here pretty soon. I wrestle for a local indy promotion called PWD, check us out at www.pwdwrestling.com. Anyways, PWD goes back to old school wrestling where everybody has a gimmick, not like you see today where everybody is almost the same. My trainer and I have been discussing ideas, and he said right now what the company needs is a gimmick that is "unstoppable" or "monster of PWD" kind of thing. So I guess you could say a "kane" like gimmick. I am 6'3 about 300lbs, and I go by the name Carnage. I didnt want to be billed from Parts Unknown seeing as it has been way overplayed, so any suggestions as to where I should be billed from? As to my ring gear, I wear an iron-like mask with a design of chains wrapping around my head. I wear a singlet similar to Andre the Giants with just regular black boots. My signature move setting me up for my finisher is a Double A spinebuster. My finisher is a double handed chokeslam into a sitout powerbomb. I really just need some help coming up with some background info about the character itself. Any suggestions on how to improve what I have so far? Or ideas for background for the character?