6 replies to this topic

#1 EvilMadness®

EvilMadness®

Torrie Wilson's Husband

• Code-X Member
  • 623 posts

Posted 04 September 2020 - 12:15 PM

... Posted Image.

Posted Image. I NO ONE HAS A REASON TO COME HERE ANYMORE I FIGURED I WOULD COME UP WITH SOMETHING TO TALK ABOUT AND OCT 30 IS SOMETHING THAT MEANS SOMETHING SO IT'S SOMETHING TO TALK ABOUTPosted Image Posted Image. NOOOW START TALKING Posted Image.

#2 Rapunzel

Rapunzel

This is the story of how I died...and went to heaven!

• Code-X Member
  • 1,797 posts

Posted 05 September 2020 - 12:26 PM

October 30th, Halloween Eve. Such a great day to get all your shit together before Halloween parties and other Halloween related stuff. Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image (Still no ghost emoticon).

Also Edge's birthmas. You think you know him? Well now you know his birthday.

#3 EvilMadness®

EvilMadness®

Torrie Wilson's Husband

• Code-X Member
  • 623 posts

Posted 05 September 2020 - 09:36 PM

View PostRapunzel, on 05 September 2020 - 12:26 PM, said:

October 30th, Halloween Eve. Such a great day to get all your shit together before Halloween parties and other Halloween related stuff. Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image (Still no ghost emoticon).

Also Edge's birthmas. You think you know him? Well now you know his birthday.

....:o :mad:

:mad: :mad: :mad: NOPE THIS PLACE GOT STARTED ON Oct 31 2005 :yes:... NOW STOP SPAMMING THE COMMENTS AND.... :o O I get it you weren’t here during the golden times :no:. I understand now... :happy: Yes this place is about to be even older and BETTER then it was back in the glory days ALL BECAUSE I HAVE RETURNED TO MAKE ANOTHER RANDOM TOPIC SO OTHERS CAN GET CHEAP POST COUNTS OFF OF MY TOTALLY NOT RANDOM WORDS :smile: :yes:. Now keep talking so I can get over 4,000 posts again :mad: :mad:.

Edit: BREAKING NEWS HERE: :o :o. I FORGOT IF THEY DISABLED THE POST COUNT IN RI :mad: HOPEFULLY NOT :no:!

Edited by EvilMadness®, 05 September 2020 - 11:51 PM.

#4 Rapunzel

Rapunzel

• Code-X Member
  • 1,797 posts

Posted 06 September 2020 - 04:57 PM

So this place got started on Oct

View PostEvilMadness®, on 05 September 2020 - 09:36 PM, said:

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image NOPE THIS PLACE GOT STARTED ON Oct 31 2005 Posted Image... NOW STOP SPAMMING THE COMMENTS AND.... Posted Image O I get it you weren't here during the golden times Posted Image. I understand now... Posted Image Yes this place is about to be even older and BETTER then it was back in the glory days ALL BECAUSE I HAVE RETURNED TO MAKE ANOTHER RANDOM TOPIC SO OTHERS CAN GET CHEAP POST COUNTS OFF OF MY TOTALLY NOT RANDOM WORDS Posted Image Posted Image. Now keep talking so I can get over 4,000 posts again Posted Image Posted Image.

So this place started on Oct 31st 2005 and you want us to talk about Oct 30th 2005?Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted ImagePosted Image

#5 EvilMadness®

EvilMadness®

Torrie Wilson's Husband

• Code-X Member
  • 623 posts

Posted 06 September 2020 - 09:28 PM

...:o :yes:

MORE BREAKING NEWS HERE: :o looks like you got it. NOW DISCUSS THE SUBJECT OF OCT. 31 2005 :o

Spoiler

Edited by EvilMadness®, 06 September 2020 - 09:30 PM.

#6 Rapunzel

Rapunzel

• Code-X Member
  • 1,797 posts

Posted 07 September 2020 - 07:18 AM

View PostEvilMadness®, on 06 September 2020 - 09:28 PM, said:

...Posted Image Posted Image

MORE BREAKING NEWS HERE: Posted Image looks like you got it. NOW DISCUSS THE SUBJECT OF OCT. 31 2005 Posted Image

Posted Image

#7 EvilMadness®

EvilMadness®

Torrie Wilson's Husband

• Code-X Member
  • 623 posts

Posted 07 September 2020 - 08:16 AM

Spoiler