• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 masta-hack

masta-hack

One Time I Saw A Duck :O

• Banned
  • 1,261 posts

Posted 01 November 2007 - 06:40 PM

Brock Lesnar took part in UFC's big media conference call yesterday afternoon and had a lot to say. Here's what Brock said:

- Brock Lesnar's UFC debut will take place on February 2nd, "Superbowl Saturday". When asked who he wants to fight first, Lesnar said he'll leave that decision for Dana White.

- "Pro wrestling is fake .. this is the real deal". He is thrilled to be out of WWE because "he's still alive". Ouch.

- He's been considering MMA since 2000. He said he jumped at WWE's six figure deal right out of college, but had been thinking about MMA prior to that.

- He's very excited to be in UFC. This is a major opportunity and he will rise to the occasion.

- Brock is very excited to make a name for himself in the MMA world. This is not a joke for him - he trains daily and plans to come in at 150%. He's not setting himself up for a defeat. That's not in his vocabulary.

- UFC fighters better take him seriously. He has an awesome ground game obviously and guys who train with him say he's very good. Dana White put him over as a former amateur wrestler and NFL star.

- Overall, Lesnar came off as very confident. We'll find out on February 2nd if he's the real deal.

#2 LILFATE

LILFATE

LILFATE "LEGEND STATUS"

• Code-X Member
  • 2,331 posts

Posted 01 November 2007 - 06:42 PM

Lol he sucked in WWE he didnt make it in FOOTBAll so yea go to the his last Resort

#3 Dday141

Dday141

CDX's Milky Ol' Bear

• Code-X Member
  • 10,582 posts

Posted 01 November 2007 - 07:47 PM

Im a lesnar fan and right now Lesnar is making his fans look like shit, so he better do really good in this business to make it up

#4 TheKGBIsAfterYou

TheKGBIsAfterYou

Little Shit Stoppin'

• Code-X Legend
  • 671 posts
  • Code-X History: Former G-Mod

Posted 01 November 2007 - 08:21 PM

Lol @ Lesnar sucking in WWE. How? He was great in WWE. His attitude may have been shit, but his performances speak for themselves.

#5 The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

Bite Size 3 Musketeers

• Code-X Legend
  • 12,878 posts
  • Code-X History: Former G-Mod
  • Twitter:Follow Me
  • Facebook:Like Me

Posted 01 November 2007 - 08:50 PM

View PostTheKGBIsAfterYou, on Oct 30 2007, 03:21 PM, said:

Lol @ Lesnar sucking in WWE. How? He was great in WWE. His attitude may have been shit, but his performances speak for themselves.

Yeah, like when he made his debut. He was my favourite wrestler until he left for the NFL :P

#6 masta-hack

masta-hack

One Time I Saw A Duck :O

• Banned
  • 1,261 posts

Posted 01 November 2007 - 09:59 PM

damn he used to be bad ass

#7 Spleenishly-Green

Spleenishly-Green

Code-X Rising Star

• Code-X Member
  • 346 posts

Posted 01 November 2007 - 10:17 PM

Damn! I miss that whiny little mother****er! I know he was a bitchy ******* but he made up for it on his performances in the ring. Top notch monster of a wrestler. Gotta give him that. It just pains me that he didn't really have any passion for it, in the first place.

#8 wwfpooh

wwfpooh

See the sig for where good television has gone.

• Code-X Member
  • 6,678 posts
  • Location:Think Wizard of Oz, for that's all the information you're getting! :lol:

Posted 01 November 2007 - 10:29 PM

If he no passion, then he should NOT be in it, for--quote The Rock, of all people--"if your foucs is not to be the best damn WWF/E champ there ever was, then you shouldn't be here".

#9 Randy_Orton_4life

Randy_Orton_4life

Code-X Rising Star

• Code-X Member
  • 336 posts

Posted 03 November 2007 - 01:32 PM

Damn I wanan see him fight so bad
I dont care wat he says
Cant wait

#10 Dday141

Dday141

CDX's Milky Ol' Bear

• Code-X Member
  • 10,582 posts

Posted 03 November 2007 - 01:47 PM

Its just the way he left, that horrible match with Goldberg at Wrestlemania XX, then after that, he gave the one finger salute to the fans, thats just disrespectful, even for a heel

#11 wwfpooh

wwfpooh

• Code-X Member
  • 6,678 posts
  • Location:Think Wizard of Oz, for that's all the information you're getting! :lol:

Posted 05 November 2007 - 09:01 AM

View PostRandy_Orton_4life, on Nov 1 2007, 05:32 PM, said:

I dont care wat he says
Cant wait
This coming from an Orton fan when Orton is professionally one of the biggest asses in the business currently...:lol: But seriously, Lesnar should be grateful that WWE gave him that limelight he sought before he became a sellout idiot.

#12 PLA ICON

PLA ICON

PHOENIX'S BITTER BITTER RIVAL!

• Code-X Member
  • 2,830 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 01:08 PM

View Postwwfpooh, on Nov 5 2007, 03:01 AM, said:

View PostRandy_Orton_4life, on Nov 1 2007, 05:32 PM, said:

I dont care wat he says
Cant wait
This coming from an Orton fan when Orton is professionally one of the biggest asses in the business currently...:lol: But seriously, Lesnar should be grateful that WWE gave him that limelight he sought before he became a sellout idiot.

hence why he said that he doesnt care what lesnar says he just wants to see him fight which is probably what he thinks about orton as well

#13 wwfpooh

wwfpooh

• Code-X Member
  • 6,678 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 08:55 PM

View PostReal American ICON!, on Nov 3 2007, 05:08 PM, said:

hence why he said that he doesnt care what lesnar says he just wants to see him fight which is probably what he thinks about orton as well.
But what true wrestling fan wants the business to be badmouth. Sure, we complain and have valid reasons (for the current product is less than stellar), but even so, we don't take kindly to others taking cracks at the business....Do we?