Who would you like to see make a comeback part 2

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

Poll: Who would you like to see make a comeback part 2

Who would you like to see make a comeback part 2

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Poison38

Poison38

Code-X Rising Star

• Code-X Member
  • 257 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 05:21 AM

Well i made this topic as a sequal to my first one because seeing how when most people voted for Christain, he actually came back without waring. So, i made this one too.

I voted for RVD hands down. Best hardcore high flyer there ever was.

#2 kaneroony

kaneroony

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 207 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 05:47 AM

I voted For the whole fn show RVD
It woudve been awesome if rvd won the royal rumble!!
No one wouldve expected it

#3 Dday141

Dday141

CDX's Milky Ol' Bear

• Code-X Member
  • 10,582 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 09:35 AM

Who would I like to see make a comeback for SVR2010? Would have to be either Kurt Angle or RVD. That's a damn tough choice. I guess I would go with RVD.

#4 undertaker ba

undertaker ba

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Legend
  • 4,296 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 01:30 PM

It was a tough choice really. Hogan would still be a big draw but what he can do is limited. Kurt Angle would help the WWE alot even with his limited time schedule he would need.

I had to go with RVD. A good in ring competitor who can still wrestle a full schedule and can draw good.

#5 RIOT!

RIOT!

!!!

• Code-X Member
  • 3,543 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 05:13 PM

Does this has something to do with 09, or the upcoming game 010??? cause if not I shoulmove it to Wrestling Disscusion

#6 Poison38

Poison38

Code-X Rising Star

• Code-X Member
  • 257 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 11:14 AM

View PostRIOT!.09., on Mar 1 2009, 05:13 PM, said:

Does this has something to do with 09, or the upcoming game 010??? cause if not I shoulmove it to Wrestling Disscusion

This is a little bit of 2010, see, when most people voted for Christain on my first one, then he will most likely be in 2010. So it's a little bit of mojo really because apperantly you know what you're talking about when you guys say that they actually have a chance or not on who is coming back for the new roster for 2010.

#7 Undertaker 17-0

Undertaker 17-0

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 103 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 12:53 PM

It was hard to pick from RVD and Kurt Angle but I voted for RVD

#8 ChrisD

ChrisD

Code-X Rising Star

• Code-X Member
  • 409 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 02:41 PM

I picked dudleys because we already know Van Dam's moveset is set in place because he's the whole damn show, Mr. Monday Night, and The Most Extremest dude to walk the planet!

#9 phoenixsplash630

phoenixsplash630

Hargy Noob Count: 24

• Code-X Member
  • 17,084 posts
  • Code-X History: Former Moderator

Posted 03 March 2009 - 03:17 PM

I personally wouldn't want to see ANY of them come back to the WWE, other than Scotty. I like them all better where they are, or just not seeing them at all.

#10 Hernan

Hernan

C A S L A

• Code-X Member
  • 3,789 posts
  • Code-X History: Former G-Mod

Posted 03 March 2009 - 03:35 PM

I have been thinking between Angle and RVD, but I voted RVD

#11 Poison38

Poison38

Code-X Rising Star

• Code-X Member
  • 257 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 08:23 AM

View Postphoenixsplash630, on Mar 3 2009, 03:17 PM, said:

I personally wouldn't want to see ANY of them come back to the WWE, other than Scotty. I like them all better where they are, or just not seeing them at all.

How could not want want to see any of the superstars that have really good talent. I mean do you just like the people that have a good entrance anda cool, (but not very effective) finisher? Everybody loves Scotty 2 Hotty but do you like him for his whole attitude or do you think that he had more skills. Or of course he could have just not had enough time to really blossom in the WWE.

#12 phoenixsplash630

phoenixsplash630

• Code-X Member
  • 17,084 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 03:44 PM

Don't like RVD, never have, he really isn't good. I personally think that he is an awful wrestler. Eugene was awful, Thorn was lame in WWE, Hogan is terrible now. Kurt, Booker, 3D, and Rhyno are better in TNA. Tajiri is more entertaining in Japan or on the indy circuit. So Scotty is the only one left, and I like Scotty. Was good fun too watch, and is a better wrestler than most in the WWE now.

#13 Tommy

Tommy

Dawning of Tornado

• Code-X Member
  • 7,007 posts
  • Code-X History: Former G-Mod
  • Twitter:Follow Me
  • Facebook:Like Me

Posted 04 March 2009 - 04:05 PM

Sadly, I have to say Scotty too, same sort of reason as Phnx really. Those in TNA have come on leaps and bounds since

#14 Dday141

Dday141

CDX's Milky Ol' Bear

• Code-X Member
  • 10,582 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 08:31 PM

Hold on, I thought this was who do you want to see in SVR2010, not in the WWE.

#15 phoenixsplash630

phoenixsplash630

• Code-X Member
  • 17,084 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 09:04 PM

Meh, picks would stay the same probably. Mine would at least.

#16 Derrik Stone

Derrik Stone

You've just been Stoned!!

• Code-X Member
  • 3,229 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 12:19 AM

I'd prolly say, Thorne. As long as he was the vampire again cuz I'd like to see the entrance!

#17 bigpapajohn

bigpapajohn

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 163 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 10:48 AM

i would like to see the rock or stone cold steve austin but i voted for R V D THE WHOLE FN SHOW MR. TUESDAY NIGHT

#18 CJEF

CJEF

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 190 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 07:45 PM

View Postundertaker ba, on Mar 1 2009, 01:30 PM, said:

It was a tough choice really. Hogan would still be a big draw but what he can do is limited. Kurt Angle would help the WWE alot even with his limited time schedule he would need.

I had to go with RVD. A good in ring competitor who can still wrestle a full schedule and can draw good.

Hulk Hogan has a schedueld match this year at Wrestlemania and so does Sunny. Sunny is going to be in a Divas Battle Royal and Hogan's match isn't 100% decided yet but he is coming back for a match at Wrestlemania 25. Check out www.wrestlingattitude.com or www.nodq.com for these news clips as well as other stuff. Also Sunny has stated on her official page that she is ready to kick some diva butt at WM.

For my vote I'd love to see Ron Simmons come back to wrestling. He is one of my top three favorite wrestlers. Another one I can mention is possibly the entire 5 member DX crew with Chyna and HBK too. :thumbsup:

#19 Poison38

Poison38

Code-X Rising Star

• Code-X Member
  • 257 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 10:44 AM

View PostCJEF, on Mar 12 2009, 07:45 PM, said:

View Postundertaker ba, on Mar 1 2009, 01:30 PM, said:

Hulk Hogan has a schedueld match this year at Wrestlemania and so does Sunny. Sunny is going to be in a Divas Battle Royal and Hogan's match isn't 100% decided yet but he is coming back for a match at Wrestlemania 25. Check out www.wrestlingattitude.com or www.nodq.com for these news clips as well as other stuff. Also Sunny has stated on her official page that she is ready to kick some diva butt at WM.

For my vote I'd love to see Ron Simmons come back to wrestling. He is one of my top three favorite wrestlers. Another one I can mention is possibly the entire 5 member DX crew with Chyna and HBK too. :thumbsup:

I think that it is probably a safe bet that the DX crew won't come back, but if they do, Chyna wont be there because of her drug problems. Also, I knew that Hulk Hogan was probably going to come back at Wrestlemania because he said something about how he might come back on Attack of the Show when Kevin was interviewing him. I thought Sunny was dead so that's a shocker!

#20 hardcorekilla

hardcorekilla

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 8 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 03:14 AM

i voted for RVD he is so damn awesome!!
hes high flying and most of all............

HARDCORE

#21 Qasim_Akram

Qasim_Akram

Code-X Rising Star

• Code-X Member
  • 325 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 05:38 AM

I would Like to see Comeback of Kurt Angle And Rob Van Dam

#22 MartyJ1234

MartyJ1234

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 26 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 03:06 AM

View PostPoison38, on Mar 1 2009, 04:21 AM, said:

Well i made this topic as a sequal to my first one because seeing how when most people voted for Christain, he actually came back without waring. So, i made this one too.

I voted for RVD hands down. Best hardcore high flyer there ever was.

Marty Jannetty!

With DX back together, why not bring Marty in so we can get a 3-man tag team match?

Triple H, Shawn Michaels, and Marty Jannetty vs Randy Orton, Cody Rhodes, and Ted Dibiase.

Triple H and Shawn Michaels need Marty so step in there and take care of Legacy. That's the missing piece of the puzzle for DX!!