Mr.McMahon presumed dead!

• Please log in to reply
81 replies to this topic

#26 Rabbit

Rabbit

Dream like you live forever, Live like you die tomorrow!

• Code-X Member
  • 2,891 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 02:43 PM

like someone said he probly went out the other side and had a long string to pull the door closed. if a bomb were to go off wouldnt people run out screaming and wouldnt people car alarms go off from the impact>?

#27 MC Coemgen

MC Coemgen

The Official Un-Official Code-X Legend

• Code-X Member
  • 14,431 posts
  • Code-X History: Former Moderator
  • Facebook:Like Me

Posted 12 June 2007 - 02:44 PM

They won't explain how it happened they'll just shove it down your throat with some gay ass story line.

#28 Rabbit

Rabbit

• Code-X Member
  • 2,891 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 02:50 PM

this is from wrestlezone.com

Major Update On The Limo Explosion From RAW
06/12/2007 by Ryan Clark

According to reports, WWE filmed the limo explosion on Sunday night in Wilkes-Barre, PA with an outside stunt team that helped coordinate the explosion. WWE had acquired local permits to do the stunt many weeks ago.

The footage of McMahon getting into his limo was shot live and then the company quickly spliced into the pre-taped footage of the limo explosion filmed on Sunday night. To keep the stunt going, WWE set the limo back on fire when fans exited the arena after the show came to a close.

It should also be noted that this stunt had been planned for at least two weeks now, so it really had nothing to do with the rather lackluster ending to "The Sopranos" on Sunday night. WWE did issue a press release earlier playing off the negative feedback to the show ending badly, but it really was just a case of something working out that was not planned to begin with.

Some WWE fans caught Vince McMahon leaving in another limo after the show came to a close last night.

It should also be noted that many within WWE had no idea about the big finale to last night's big WWE Draft show. It was said to be just as much of a surprise to the wrestlers backstage as it was for the fans in attendance and watching at home.

WWE issued a press release today addressing the angle, still playing up the storyline of course, but also referencing "The Sopranos" - something many wrestling fans instantly thought of when the angle went down

#29 Socom

Socom

Michael Jackson 1958-2009 What a Legend

• Code-X Legend
  • 10,498 posts
  • Code-X History: Former G-Mod

Posted 12 June 2007 - 03:02 PM

Some WWE fans caught Vince McMahon leaving in another limo after the show came to a close last night.

I see WWE still good a pulling things off.

#30 TheKGBIsAfterYou

TheKGBIsAfterYou

Little Shit Stoppin'

• Code-X Legend
  • 671 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 03:05 PM

Lol, as if Vince gives a shit.

#31 Hart

Hart

The only mod with a Hart

• Code-X Member
  • 1,728 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 03:50 PM

Everyone should know it's stagged.

#32 PrettyBoyAJ

PrettyBoyAJ

Code-X Main Eventer

• Code-X Member
  • 5,171 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 03:58 PM

Dang. I was trying to see the vid again on youtube but youtube can't play it because of the copyright.

#33 Hart

Hart

The only mod with a Hart

• Code-X Member
  • 1,728 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 04:23 PM

View PostiWish, on Jun 12 2007, 03:58 PM, said:

Dang. I was trying to see the vid again on youtube but youtube can't play it because of the copyright.

I'll look.

#34 PrettyBoyAJ

PrettyBoyAJ

Code-X Main Eventer

• Code-X Member
  • 5,171 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 04:40 PM

I just looked on WWE to watch the vid

#35 Rabbit

Rabbit

• Code-X Member
  • 2,891 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 04:46 PM

notice how the camera zooms out at the perfect time to catch a view of the top of the flames! coincidence i think not

#36 D-Ten

D-Ten

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Member
  • 1,968 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 05:14 PM

Its like when triple H was run over or the ambulance thing with Kane and .. was it stone cold, i forget . there was another one to featuring a limo on fire. thats the thing WWE have all those Don't try this at home notices. I think they are banking on the fact their fans will try it, botch it up get brain damage, and as a consequence WWE can keep repeating the same story lines and its always new to them.

#37 .Jon.

.Jon.

Be Scared

• Code-X Member
  • 4,209 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 05:55 PM

if WWE cant pull off this storyline good without a lot of people knowing it was staged, fans might be mad and bring mean signs about the WWE for lying about someones death. heres how they pulled this off.

Source - PWInsider

Last night’s stunt with Vince McMahon being blown up in the limousine was actually filmed Sunday evening. WWE brought in an outside stunt company to come in and set the entire thing up. The stunt was planned over the last two weeks, with WWE having to obtain a few permits.

When McMahon walked outside and got in the limo last night, it was live but they spliced the cable to show the taped footage. For fans coming out of the arena last night they had the burnt limo husk from the one used in the stunt on display.

WWE.com is going along with the storyline that forensic experts are examining the limo for the remains of Mr. McMahon’s body.

#38 Makaveli

Makaveli

Disposable Member

• Code-X Legend
  • 17,657 posts
  • Code-X History: Former Legend

Posted 12 June 2007 - 08:16 PM

View PostDevil, on Jun 12 2007, 12:01 AM, said:

Yeah, there is no way Vince, the owner of the WWE, would let himself be "killed." Even though I know it was staged, I still don't think that its cool. I don't think they should joke with death like that.

This is the WWE, morals don't exist.

---

And Vince isn't dead, if you believe he died in a car bomb on national television you fail at being a wrestling fan, I'm sorry.

#39 TheKGBIsAfterYou

TheKGBIsAfterYou

Little Shit Stoppin'

• Code-X Legend
  • 671 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 08:20 PM

If they can leach off of a dead man's name and legacy (Guerrero), they'll do anything. As I stated earlier, do you really think Vince gives a flying ****?

#40 BLUE_INC

BLUE_INC

CODE-X's ONLY 6 Ft 6 BLUE MONSTER BLUE_INC!

• Code-X Member
  • 871 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 11:38 PM

Teh... I really do think hes dead and if hes not and they faked the hole thing I know theres going to be alot of upset people me being one of them. But I think hes dead though.

My friend and everyone else I talked to said that he saw a vid of hole thing and Vince got out on the other side. That is the biggest load of BS! I ask if theres a vid then simpley put where is it? I know for a fact that there isn't one. And all you people might ask ok well then how do you know? Well go and do a yahoo search for it I 100% sure its not out there! Because I went and did one!

Simpley put theres no vid so ppl stop saying there is one!

And as for there being no body in the limo. I don't know what happen to it who knows maybe it combusted!

#41 TheKGBIsAfterYou

TheKGBIsAfterYou

Little Shit Stoppin'

• Code-X Legend
  • 671 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 11:45 PM

Wow....just wow.....you fail....miserably.

#42 BLUE_INC

BLUE_INC

• Code-X Member
  • 871 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 11:54 PM

View PostTheKGBIsAfterYou, on Jun 13 2007, 12:45 AM, said:

Wow....just wow.....you fail....miserably.
fail what I didn't know there was a game going on? :blink: tell me what I've lost!

Edited by BLUE_INC, 12 June 2007 - 11:55 PM.

#43 TheKGBIsAfterYou

TheKGBIsAfterYou

Little Shit Stoppin'

• Code-X Legend
  • 671 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 11:56 PM

You've lost your dignity for believing that Vince would intentionally kill himself for a storyline, especially considering that wrestling is fake.

#44 BLUE_INC

BLUE_INC

• Code-X Member
  • 871 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 02:26 AM

View PostTheKGBIsAfterYou, on Jun 13 2007, 12:56 AM, said:

You've lost your dignity for believing that Vince would intentionally kill himself for a storyline, especially considering that wrestling is fake.
Now thats harsh! Ya I know wrestling is fake but for some reason I dont think that story line was fake.

And if you want still say that I've lost my dignity hey your not going to hurt my feelings!

#45 ^Evil-Dave^

^Evil-Dave^

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 137 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 02:28 AM

Did anyone else notice that when Vince got in the limo and had his foot sticking out the bottom of the door he paused there for a moment then pulled his foot in & a few seconds later he stuck his foot back out again before finally getting completly in the limo & shuting the door then (Boom).you think thats where that spliced the vid togther?

#46 SAVE_ME.222

SAVE_ME.222

UPON_US?

• Code-X Member
  • 1,086 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 02:30 AM

Sorry mate, but Vince McMahon is alive and well somewhere.

This whole thing is a storyline and nothing more.

:)

View PostBLUE_INC, on Jun 13 2007, 09:26 AM, said:

View PostTheKGBIsAfterYou, on Jun 13 2007, 12:56 AM, said:

Now thats harsh! Ya I know wrestling is fake but for some reason I dont think that story line was fake.

And if you want still say that I've lost my dignity hey your not going to hurt my feelings!

#47 O-Yama³

O-Yama³

I'm Gay

• Banned
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 04:18 AM

View PostTheKGBIsAfterYou, on Jun 13 2007, 03:20 AM, said:

If they can leach off of a dead man's name and legacy (Guerrero), they'll do anything. As I stated earlier, do you really think Vince gives a flying ****?

Absolutely agree with you on that, the only thing Vince gives a f*** about is your money and ratings and using Guerrero as a tool to boost the ratings and line his pockets is disgusting.

#48 SAVE_ME.222

SAVE_ME.222

UPON_US?

• Code-X Member
  • 1,086 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 05:36 AM

I also have to agree with this statement. Using Eddie Guerrero's name and legacy in an attempt to boost ratings is a joke.

View Postshaun21, on Jun 13 2007, 11:18 AM, said:

View PostTheKGBIsAfterYou, on Jun 13 2007, 03:20 AM, said:

Absolutely agree with you on that, the only thing Vince gives a f*** about is your money and ratings and using Guerrero as a tool to boost the ratings and line his pockets is disgusting.

#49 D-Ten

D-Ten

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Member
  • 1,968 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 07:09 AM

Did anyone see on smackdown last week during the Benoit/Edge match, Benoit did his "Three Amigos" multiple German Suplex. Michael Cole said something about him paying homage to his late friend Eddie. JBL replyed by saying "Maybe it was just a great move. Why does everything have to be in homage" I thought it was really funny and a good observation on how they are using Gurerro's name.

To the McMahon is dead camp. When did WWE start filiming the parking lot? its obvious if they show it something is planned to happen there.

#50 TheKGBIsAfterYou

TheKGBIsAfterYou

Little Shit Stoppin'

• Code-X Legend
  • 671 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 09:42 AM

JBL is awesome. He owns Michael Cole all the time.