• Please log in to reply
222 replies to this topic

#51 abys

abys

Code-X Superstar

• Code-X Member
  • 837 posts

Posted 11 May 2008 - 05:51 PM

I have to admit even though Snitsky is terrible but he's had his moments where he was somewhat convincing. I would have to say mike knox.

#52 TheKGBIsAfterYou

TheKGBIsAfterYou

Little Shit Stoppin'

• Code-X Legend
  • 671 posts
  • Code-X History: Former G-Mod

Posted 11 May 2008 - 06:16 PM

View PostReal American ICON!, on May 11 2008, 08:01 AM, said:

View PostBlockBusta15, on May 10 2008, 10:22 PM, said:

View Postॐﮢ ҜĢ¤ &, on May 10 2008, 02:14 PM, said:

View PostBlockBusta15, on May 10 2008, 04:49 AM, said:

edge is pretty bad as far as skills go,ill give it to him that hes really smart. but i cant remember i time that he won without pulling some kind of trick.

I'm Not Agree With You. Edge Have Skills, He's A Good Wresler And In A Lot Of Matches He Was And Is Awsome, MITB, TLC.. Ect...

WWE Make Him Heel, It's Why Everyone Hate Him.
But It's A Good Wresler.
i didnt say he had no skills at all, if that was true he would not have been world champ, but i said he was pretty bad because he need vickie guerreo to help him cheat other ppl out of title shots and matches because he cant beat them unless he pulls some kind of trick.

dude you know that's all storyline right? We're talking in Kayfabe here pal...We are talking about real wrestling ability. The ability to put on an entertaining match consistently. Edge is a heel thus he cheats. It's his character. Maybe you should do some research about the difference between being a smark and a mark. The way your replying it seems you still think wrestling is real and Edge is a real "bad guy" outside of wrestling.

I hate posts like these. They're hurting the business. Anyone who still thinks it is real is immediately hounded, and in doing so there's a large possibility WWE has one less fan. If we run around yelling in the streets about how wrestling is fake, it loses a good portion of its fan base eventually.

Anyway.
*Blows brains out* @ Edge, Cena, Batista, Umaga, & Benjamin being in here.

As for the worst wrestler, I'd have to say Knox. Henry & Khali aren't as bad as they're being made out to be online.

#53 Kiyomi Takada

Kiyomi Takada

Lol, I burned myself to death coz my boyfriend told me to

• Code-X Member
  • 606 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 12:47 AM

View PostTheKGBIsAfterYou, on May 11 2008, 06:16 PM, said:

Anyway.

As for the worst wrestler, I'd have to say Knox. Henry & Khali aren't as bad as they're being made out to be online.
I agree, on all those points. Even if you don't like those five, to call the wrestler that sucks the most is pretty unfair considering there's a lot of ground to cover. I can't even believe I saw Benjamin, that kid could be great, even if he is slightly overrated by the internet. But none of those five deserve to be even close to this thread.

Henry and Khali are fine. They're awesome gimmicks.

#54 Grizz

Grizz

[Classified Information]

• Code-X Member
  • 5,542 posts
  • Twitter:Follow Me
  • Facebook:Like Me

Posted 12 May 2008 - 01:02 AM

How doesn't Batista deserve to be on here? I have never seen him do anything other than his usual crap moves. I mean that doesn't sound that bad until you think about it, every wrestler does something different every now and then. The moves I've seen from Batista is a top rope shoulder block that was different, now thats one of the crap moves...If somebody can show me how Batista isn't bad please do.

The rest listed on here are really being hated for no reason excluding Knox, he really does suck.

Cena - People don't like him cause he was stale.
Umaga - I really don't see why somebody can say he is bad...
Edge - Same as Umaga except Edge is better than Umaga slightly
Benjamin - My God, the IWC has gone down the shitter...like it was actually ever good or something what am I thinking?

#55 Kiyomi Takada

Kiyomi Takada

Lol, I burned myself to death coz my boyfriend told me to

• Code-X Member
  • 606 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 01:06 AM

View PostGregory Alan, on May 12 2008, 01:02 AM, said:

How doesn't Batista deserve to be on here? I have never seen him do anything other than his usual crap moves. I mean that doesn't sound that bad until you think about it, every wrestler does something different every now and then. The moves I've seen from Batista is a top rope shoulder block that was different, now thats one of the crap moves...If somebody can show me how Batista isn't bad please do.
His entire feud with Undertaker last year. Not one of the matches was carried by Undertaker, and they had the third best WWE match of last year at Cyber Sunday (behind Umaga-Cena and Cena-Michaels from Wrestlemania). Then there's some of the Khali matches, which Batista made some pretty good matches from, surprisingly. Even his match with Michaels at Backlash was fine. His limited moves is fine, as it is with any wrestler as long as they can time them to perfection, which is exactly what Batista can do. Its the timing that makes the crowd respond most positively.

#56 KrossFire

KrossFire

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

• Code-X Member
  • 2,306 posts
  • Code-X History: Former Moderator
  • Gallery:View

Posted 12 May 2008 - 01:29 AM

Some people can't stand batista cause of his book and what he wrote about his ex-wife in it, thats all, everyone knows Batista's is an example of dominance in the ring, i can't even see why someone could hate him, i mean what do you expect for a guy his size to do, some backflips, moonsualts, death-defying moves to impress you, c'mon now....

as for the rest....

Cena: It's funny how people tend to get on his back about the same 4 moves when, Mr. Wrestlemania, Shawn Michaels does the same thing in the ring, they're called momentum moves and there down for a reason, to pump up the crowd and to lead to your finisher in that case why bother wrestling around with the opponent then.....

Edge: jus because he's a heel, and a convincing one at that, doesn't mean he has no in-ring skill, those are jus heel tactics, he's payed to be dirty, got it....

Benjamin: He shouldn't even been mentioned in this thread, in that case Jeff Hardy should too as well as Rey Mysterio because they all make mistakes, also Orton when he use to misses the RKO.....

Umaga: gotta say his gimmick may be awful at times but he's no joke as a competitor, he can fly as well not may super-heavyweights can accomplish that.....

#57 ॐﮢ ҜĢ¤ וּלقۗ*

ॐﮢ ҜĢ¤ וּלقۗ*

♦ The Prince ♦

• Code-X Legend
  • 14,938 posts
  • Code-X History: Former Legend

Posted 12 May 2008 - 06:14 AM

^ We Can't Say Better Than He Said.
I'm Totally Agree.

So, Please, Stop The Hate On These Guys

#58 Fail.

Fail.

rawr

• Code-X Member
  • 1,250 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 08:33 AM

This is my opinion, Deal with it.

John Cena

-Hardly any diffrent moves
-The whole ''Rappin'' thing just bugs me
-His mik ''Skills'' just boar the hell outa me
-Used 2 & will be in the main event to mutch

#59 Jittery Blanket

Jittery Blanket

Like a cat.. without a care..

• Code-X Member
  • 10,090 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 08:46 AM

Dunno how you can say that

Cena doesnt have the rap gimmick anymore...and he is near the top if not at the top of the list for the best mic skills.

Sure he uses the same moves but that doesnt make him suck, and actually he has added quite a few moves. Do you want new moves every freakin week?...newsflash noone in WWE adds moves every week, so start saying they suck too.

However Iam sick of him in the main event all the time but that also doesnt make him suck.

#60 Fail.

Fail.

rawr

• Code-X Member
  • 1,250 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 08:54 AM

^ Yh i know bout rap thing, but im just saying why i do/use 2 hate cena.
And his mic skills just completly boar me mostly cause i hate nearly all of the faces & i love the heels.

I don't like wwe mutch at all anymore.
T...N...A!

Edited by Doomsday, 12 May 2008 - 08:56 AM.

#61 pworld

pworld

Code-X Rising Star

• Code-X Member
  • 392 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 08:57 AM

View PostCrysis, on May 8 2008, 12:30 AM, said:

View Postpworld, on May 10 2008, 12:28 AM, said:

John Cena

How can you say that? He lifted up The Great Khali, The Big Show & Mark Henry.
Oh wow he can lift fat people, he can sure wrestle. I remember seeing a vid of cena not knowing how to perform a armlock instead he put a armwrench or whatever all I know is that he was told to do a arm hold and he did a different one( don't know cause I saw it in 2006).

Cena: It's funny how people tend to get on his back about the same 4 moves when, Mr. Wrestlemania, Shawn Michaels does the same thing in the ring, they're called momentum moves and there down for a reason, to pump up the crowd and to lead to your finisher in that case why bother wrestling around with the opponent then.....

I for one don't like Shawn Michaels nor think he is entertaining. <_<

Edited by pworld, 12 May 2008 - 08:59 AM.

#62 Jittery Blanket

Jittery Blanket

• Code-X Member
  • 10,090 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 09:16 AM

Doomsday: well Im not exactly Cena's #1 fan either lol but this is a thread about who "sucks" skill wise. If this was "what wrestler you hate" or something, well then anybody is fair game.

Pworld: How does doing the wrong move make him suck? it was a simple mistake. I havent seen said vid but from what you say I can safely assume he did the wrong move right, correct?

#63 TheKGBIsAfterYou

TheKGBIsAfterYou

Little Shit Stoppin'

• Code-X Legend
  • 671 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 01:43 PM

Some people are never pleased. Cena & Batista have worked their ass off lately and have consistently put on good matches. Michaels has been great his entire career. So Benjamin's slipped a few times, it happens to everyone and comes with the territory in terms of his style. People underestimate how difficult pulling off moves can be.

#64 The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

Bite Size 3 Musketeers

• Code-X Legend
  • 12,878 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 01:48 PM

View PostTheKGBIsAfterYou, on May 9 2008, 12:16 PM, said:

View PostReal American ICON!, on May 11 2008, 08:01 AM, said:

edge is pretty bad as far as skills go,ill give it to him that hes really smart. but i cant remember i time that he won without pulling some kind of trick.

I'm Not Agree With You. Edge Have Skills, He's A Good Wresler And In A Lot Of Matches He Was And Is Awsome, MITB, TLC.. Ect...

But It's A Good Wresler.
i didnt say he had no skills at all, if that was true he would not have been world champ, but i said he was pretty bad because he need vickie guerreo to help him cheat other ppl out of title shots and matches because he cant beat them unless he pulls some kind of trick.

dude you know that's all storyline right? We're talking in Kayfabe here pal...We are talking about real wrestling ability. The ability to put on an entertaining match consistently. Edge is a heel thus he cheats. It's his character. Maybe you should do some research about the difference between being a smark and a mark. The way your replying it seems you still think wrestling is real and Edge is a real "bad guy" outside of wrestling.

I hate posts like these. They're hurting the business. Anyone who still thinks it is real is immediately hounded, and in doing so there's a large possibility WWE has one less fan. If we run around yelling in the streets about how wrestling is fake, it loses a good portion of its fan base eventually.

Anyway.

I'm f*cking amazed at out of the whole WWE Roster 100+, someone actually said Edge, Cena, Batista, Umaga, & Benjamin were the worst. Have you ever seen guys like Snitsky, Knox, Khali wrestle, there usually squash macthes to hide the fact that that can't wrestle.

#65 BlockBusta15

BlockBusta15

Code-X Rising Star

• Banned
  • 330 posts

Posted 13 May 2008 - 05:29 AM

View PostReal American ICON!, on May 11 2008, 07:01 AM, said:

But It's A Good Wresler.

wait your telling you guys have all been talking about there skill as far as acting goes? when i made this topic i thought we were talking about skill in fighting even thought its fake. lol and NO I DO NOT THINK WRESTLING IS REAL im not 9 years old you know.

Edited by BlockBusta15, 13 May 2008 - 06:05 AM.

#66 The Oddjob

The Oddjob

Code x's local oddball

• Code-X Member
  • 1,362 posts

Posted 13 May 2008 - 06:12 AM

im suprised nobody, (apart from me) has said mark henry

#67 Jittery Blanket

Jittery Blanket

• Code-X Member
  • 10,090 posts

Posted 13 May 2008 - 07:49 PM

Blockbusta: no we arent talking acting skills, we are talking wrestling skills. Edge has to do those cheap tactics as part of character tho, if everybody fought clean you would probly notice his ability as the cheating wouldnt be what people remember when they think of Edge.

I probly could word that better but w/e.

#68 BlockBusta15

BlockBusta15

Code-X Rising Star

• Banned
  • 330 posts

Posted 13 May 2008 - 09:18 PM

View PostJB, on May 13 2008, 08:49 PM, said:

Blockbusta: no we arent talking acting skills, we are talking wrestling skills. Edge has to do those cheap tactics as part of character tho, if everybody fought clean you would probly notice his ability as the cheating wouldnt be what people remember when they think of Edge.

I probly could word that better but w/e.
o ok then never mind edge rules lol.

#69 PLA's Golden Boy

PLA's Golden Boy

Code-X Rising Star

• Code-X Member
  • 291 posts

Posted 13 May 2008 - 09:27 PM

john cena. old stale gimmick and he has like 4 moves. he sucks no matter what anyone says

#70 PLA ICON

PLA ICON

PHOENIX'S BITTER BITTER RIVAL!

• Code-X Member
  • 2,830 posts

Posted 13 May 2008 - 09:54 PM

View PostTNA4EVA, on May 13 2008, 03:27 PM, said:

john cena. old stale gimmick and he has like 4 moves. he sucks no matter what anyone says

speaking of old stale gimmicks..kurt angle seems to be stuck with the same gimmick ever since he debuted...does he suck too?

#71 BlockBusta15

BlockBusta15

Code-X Rising Star

• Banned
  • 330 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 04:59 AM

View PostReal American ICON!, on May 13 2008, 10:54 PM, said:

speaking of old stale gimmicks..kurt angle seems to be stuck with the same gimmick ever since he debuted...does he suck too?
yes kurt sucks he does germean suplex and ankle lock thats it.

#72 Rabbit

Rabbit

Dream like you live forever, Live like you die tomorrow!

• Code-X Member
  • 2,891 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 11:43 AM

View PostBlockBusta15, on May 14 2008, 05:59 AM, said:

Dude do you realize how dumb you sound right now?

Kurt Angle really sucks eh?

Explain how he managed to out wrestle other men with a broken neck and win the gold medal?

If he sucked even without the broken neck he wouldnt have a chance.

Kurt is a phenominal wrestler, so stop your noobishness before you say something even more dumb

#73 Sharpshooter93

Sharpshooter93

Shine On You Crazy Diamond

• Code-X Member
  • 9,318 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 12:21 PM

How can someone say Shelton is bad. Watch his match with Jericho at Backlash. One of the most entertaining matches I have ever seen.

#74 PLA ICON

PLA ICON

PHOENIX'S BITTER BITTER RIVAL!

• Code-X Member
  • 2,830 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 03:53 PM

View PostRabbit, on May 14 2008, 05:43 AM, said:

View PostBlockBusta15, on May 14 2008, 05:59 AM, said:

Kurt is a phenominal wrestler, so stop your noobishness before you say something even more dumb

Let me rephrase that for you....Kurt WAS a phenomenal wrestler....He is nowhere near his greatness in the WWE...He's still pretty decent but his attitude is crap now and he seems to believe his own hype way too often.

My point though was that if someone is hating on Cena for having a "stale" gimmick shouldn't they be hating on Angle? He has the same heel character he's had throughout his entire career minus the comedy side which was thanks to ppl like E and C and Austin/Rock...

#75 Socom

Socom

Michael Jackson 1958-2009 What a Legend

• Code-X Legend
  • 10,498 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 04:26 PM

Cena - Boring and predictable (sp?)
Batista - I can't belive people call this guy a wrestler
Orton - One word "Headlock"

Nuff said.

BTW: You won't change my view on bit. So if someone syas "In the past [Insert Crap Superstar] blah blah big epic post that nobody reads" i will say thanks for the history lesson.

Edited by Socom, 14 May 2008 - 04:34 PM.