What type of matches do you want 08?

• Please log in to reply
89 replies to this topic

#26 dttm667

dttm667

The end result is always your money in my tray. 7, 14, 21.

• Code-X Member
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 11 February 2007 - 09:38 AM

It doesnt take up that much space, it utilizes Exhibition mode mostly. So that is NOT gonna save space.

And it still serves a purpose. GM mode cant have ECW cards, nor can it have interferance, nor can it have title matches whenever with whomever you want. CAPPV mode is still very useful!

#27 AntiChrist Superstar

AntiChrist Superstar

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Member
  • 3,323 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 09:59 PM

of cours punjabi prison(how ever the hell you spell that) and "Extream" hardcore matche on ECW if its on the game

#28 dxboy23945

dxboy23945

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 88 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 10:47 PM

ALL the ones last year +inferno,last ride,extreme rules with like 5000 weps,street fight,i quit and punjabi thing

#29 DesTiNys_ChiLD

DesTiNys_ChiLD

KiD2ExQuiSiTe UTD

• Code-X Member
  • 3,622 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 10:48 PM

i quit match tag team buried alive not no casket match

#30 Jittery Blanket

Jittery Blanket

Like a cat.. without a care..

• Code-X Member
  • 10,090 posts

Posted 22 February 2007 - 05:57 AM

View Postdxboy23945, on Feb 21 2007, 10:47 PM, said:

ALL the ones last year +inferno,last ride,extreme rules with like 5000 weps,street fight,i quit and punjabi thing

......lmao,wtf? thats deffinatly NOT gonna happen

oh and BLUE_INC how the hell can a game mode be homosexual??

#31 johncena540

johncena540

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 February 2007 - 08:42 AM

I want to see a punjab prison match in the next game :rolleyes:

#32 Mr Merry

Mr Merry

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 74 posts

Posted 22 February 2007 - 11:27 AM

i wanna see street fight match and extreme elimination chamber and bullrope match and i know they haven't done it in a while but like weapon on a pole match

#33 White-Trash Will

White-Trash Will

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 57 posts

Posted 22 February 2007 - 12:06 PM

id like to see an inferno match or atleast a hardcore match with more than 3 weapons from under the ring

#34 BLUE_INC

BLUE_INC

CODE-X's ONLY 6 Ft 6 BLUE MONSTER BLUE_INC!

• Code-X Member
  • 871 posts

Posted 22 February 2007 - 01:53 PM

View Postipodkiller, on Feb 22 2007, 05:57 AM, said:

oh and BLUE_INC how the hell can a game mode be homosexual??
Its a long story i dont wanta go into! <_<

Edited by BLUE_INC, 22 February 2007 - 01:53 PM.

#35 JeRicHo0L

JeRicHo0L

Code-X Made SvR06 Legendary!

• Code-X Member
  • 1,052 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 05:50 PM

the main thing for me is that they make 6players online mode or 8 or even more xD

#36 lamentofking

lamentofking

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 170 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 06:11 PM

I wanna see the Inferno Match, the Last Ride Match, some Extreme Rules matches, the classisc Survivor Series elimination match. Which means that svr08 has to be 10 players. yeah any type of 5 on 5 match.

I want those Hardcore matches with the same method as Here Comes the Pain. You could jump off of stuff and go almost any where. Except it should be upgraded to something more. I want an I quit Match in there too.

Also when people go to pick a Special referee, then the ref should be wearing the ref attire, instead of wrestling gear.

There should be like a tournament type match like the Cruiserweight Open at No Mercy 2007 except it can be any type of weight division.

And if I am allowed to make this request, I wanna see a multiplayer season mode. It was almost right in 2007 except that it only focused on one human player instead of all the human wrestlers. The multiplayer version should be 5 players at least (this is the maximum limit to build a stable). Also the season mode should be revamped to a similar style of Here Comes the Pain. Players shouldn't have to be in the world title picture every freakin time. If they want to go for another title like the cruiserweight title or the tag team titles then they should be.

What would make season mode really awesome is if the stables could all be in the title hunt if they wanted and take over the show sort of. Like Evolution was.

Anyways that is what I want to see in SVR08 and I hope it happens.

#37 ajmillan

ajmillan

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 196 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 05:59 PM

i want to see tables ladders and cerbesas from WSX lol

Edited by ajmillan, 27 February 2007 - 06:02 PM.

#38 AzureHellBunny

AzureHellBunny

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 234 posts

Posted 28 February 2007 - 10:38 AM

Punjabi prison, Texas bullrope and... (off-topic)ladders and tables on evry match type (not on backstage area, in the ring.)

#39 J.O.B. (Joey)

J.O.B. (Joey)

There's More 2 Life Than Chasin Girls, That's Raising 2

• Code-X Member
  • 4,870 posts
  • Twitter:Follow Me

Posted 28 February 2007 - 01:37 PM

I tried to think of matches that really would be possible

1. I Quit Match

2. Punjabi Prison Match
(this is unlikely since its only been done once, & probably would take a lot of space but couldnt it just be an additon to the Cage Match!?

3. 2 Out Of 3 Falls

4. Junkyard Match
(the match takes place within a Junkyard surrounded by a steel fence. The Junkyard included cars, burning oil drums, tires, and many other dangerous objects. To win, the wrestler had to climb out of the area via the fence, similar to the winning method of the traditional Cage Match.) (Very doubtful but Id like to see it more than the other backstage matches)

5. Final Wars Brawl
This match has two wrestlers in a steel cage for thirty minutes with other wrestlers entering at a timed interval to help out one of the opponents.(This could be an addition to the Elimination Chamber Match. If Not included maybe made with match modifiers)

6. Triple Threat Tagteam Matches
(not really sure if the names right but its basically a tagteam match with 3 teams in the match!! Id also like to see them have it to where u can tag anyone not just your partner, which has been done before)

7. Humiliation Match
This is kinda a fantasty match from Rumble Roses or Killer Instinct, but its basically a regular match but a *Special Finisher Move" called a Humilation has to be done to win!! Have 5 new moves included called Humilation moves just for this purpose!

Maybe A Reanimated Stink Face for males, Reanimated Spanking(where u bend them over your knee) used for the divas and maybe 3 other moves for the males!!

Edited by J.O.B. (Joey), 28 February 2007 - 02:05 PM.

#40 wembley1967

wembley1967

Code-X Rising Star

• Code-X Member
  • 259 posts

Posted 28 February 2007 - 02:03 PM

They had a 3 stages of hell match (basically 2 out of 3 falls...pick your match type) but they yanked it out for 2007.
Don't know why though.
You can have a triple threat tag team match if you pick a hardcore match.Some of the other main event types might have it as well... :D

#41 TheKGBIsAfterYou

TheKGBIsAfterYou

Little Shit Stoppin'

• Code-X Legend
  • 671 posts
  • Code-X History: Former G-Mod

Posted 03 March 2007 - 05:23 PM

Yeah, I wish they'd put the 2/3 falls back in. Only this time without the interuption between the matches.

#42 Steeldragon493™

Steeldragon493™

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 165 posts

Posted 03 March 2007 - 06:29 PM

i want the 8-man MitB, that'd be kool if they got more than 6 guys in the next game, and extreme elimination chamber, and do somethin like the battle of the billionaires match in season, like u and ur opponent get soo beat up in a hardcore match u gotta pick representetives cause u guy is injured.

o yea, and fireball as a weapon like in WSX :D

#43 BLUE_INC

BLUE_INC

CODE-X's ONLY 6 Ft 6 BLUE MONSTER BLUE_INC!

• Code-X Member
  • 871 posts

Posted 03 March 2007 - 08:59 PM

Well this is kinda off topic but anyways I hope they put all 3 shows in it! Meaning RAW! ECW! SMACKDOWN! should be in the next game.... But anyways back on topic... If any of you have played the old wcw mayhem game then you know what I mean by inferno match!! :D

#44 buggy_blues

buggy_blues

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 46 posts

Posted 14 March 2007 - 07:03 PM

1)ANUS EXPLOSION DEATHMATCH...Just kidding, I'd like to see a scaffold match myself.
2)Won't happen, but Raven's Clockwork Orange House of Fun (original or newer)
3)This is a move, but the 630 would rock
4)I'd love to see a Barbed Wire Match
5)What would really rock is a 200 light bulb tube match or an East Coast Ladder Match or some extreme death match like that.

#45 marter

marter

It has been a while

• Code-X Member
  • 774 posts

Posted 14 March 2007 - 07:55 PM

I want the slobber knocker back.

#46 JeRicHo0L

JeRicHo0L

Code-X Made SvR06 Legendary!

• Code-X Member
  • 1,052 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 07:00 PM

i want the wcw hiac match

#47 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 March 2007 - 02:28 PM

"+inferno"

Hard to implement, seeing as the last true game to have without hacks was ECW: Anarchy Rulz...For the original Playstation.

",last ride,"

We do that already in a parking lot brawl with the hearse finish.

"extreme rules with like 5000 weps,"

Won't happen, because the amount of weapons you want would drastically slow the game & would make for more (and longer) loading times.

"street fight,"

They had it in before, but realized that all it was was a modified Hardcore Match. I mean, why have three versions of the same match, with so little differences included when there's so much else that could be improved upon?

"i quit"

This is the one they should bring back, but this time, they should make use of the hot-spots to make the opponent say "I Quit", not just a bloody microphone.

"punjabi thing"

The match was only done ONCE and it SUCKED, so no thank you.

"What would really rock is a 200 light bulb tube match or an East Coast Ladder Match or some extreme death match like that."

If the WWE hasn't done it, then it won't be in...get this...a WWE game! Common sense tells one that. Same applies for anything from WCW, as Vince wants that company DEAD and anything Vince says goes, considering how his children (and HHH) will inherit the company one day.

"Humiliation Match"

No thanks. Those games had that feature for the pure reason that those games either sucked [as was the case of "Killer Instinct"] or were there to turn on the males (and some women) of the gaming world [as was the case with "Rumble Roses"].

"Also when people go to pick a Special referee, then the ref should be wearing the ref attire, instead of wrestling gear."

This was in previous installments, and like so much else, I wonder why this feature was removed, especially when it's realism that Yukes'/THQ is thriving for.

"'Extreame' hardcore matches on ECW"

The thing is, with Vince heading it, ECW is a shell of its former self, and essentially, all the "Extreme Rules" matches are Hardcore matches tacked on with the ECW name, seeing as--even in ECW--the talent (unless noted) have to wrestle under "WWE Rules".

"that'd be kool if they got more than 6 guys in the next game"

The reason we had only six for most of the installments was more of a hardware/perfomance thing on the part of the PS2 (because with each graphical "improvement", that shortened the amount of people that could be in the ring at the same time [as evidenced by Just Bring It, the first SD! for the PS2, that had 8 wrestlers in the ring at once]). Therefore, if the next game remains for the PS2, then we will still get six wrestlers maximum in-ring, because Yukes'/THQ wants to be "fair" to all customers (i.e. those with the PS2, those with the PSP, and those with any of the newer systems).

#48 the champ

the champ

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 71 posts

Posted 17 March 2007 - 11:38 PM

i like to add all here comes the pain Matches

#49 -Kman-

-Kman-

Code-X Rising Star

• Code-X Member
  • 381 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 10:09 AM

I dont want to see a huge improvement to get more match types in. Just a few new matches or just updated matches. I would like to see an improved hardcore match (with more weapons), TLC match(more tables and chairs) , and the ability to pick your table/ladder finishers. It would also be cool if they could get the player limit up ro 8. I new match type i do want to see would be the Punjabi Prison Match.

#50 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 March 2007 - 02:52 PM

View Postdttm667, on Feb 9 2007, 08:21 PM, said:

Problems, How about the commentary for one. How about fixing the GM Mode glitch, announcers glitches, all around game glitches including glitches that have carried over from 06 when were talking about moves. How about fixing clipping issues (That have plagued all SD games) how setting up a better online server and provide lobbies. I could go on for weeks. Screw new match types, I want a functioning game.

How about a feature that doesnt allow you to go online when a cheat is activated. Just like they limit caws online.
I agree to.