• Please log in to reply
79 replies to this topic

#51 werecat101

werecat101

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 44 posts

Posted 08 April 2007 - 07:51 AM

Ok id just do a multiple powerbomb and on the 3rd use a batista bomb as the last one then pin.

#52 wwfpooh

wwfpooh

See the sig for where good television has gone.

• Code-X Member
  • 6,678 posts
  • Location:Think Wizard of Oz, for that's all the information you're getting! :lol:

Posted 10 April 2007 - 03:02 PM

i would make a batista bomb in to a face buster

So the "Powerbomb Into Facebuster" move of previous games?

#53 AntiChrist Superstar

AntiChrist Superstar

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Member
  • 3,323 posts

Posted 10 April 2007 - 08:37 PM

a tombston to a backflip piledriver sounds awsome

#54 Blizzard

Blizzard

Ariana is my queen ♡

• Code-X Member
  • 10,287 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 09:24 PM

I actually wrote to THQ about Create A Finisher for SVR08 and they haven't replied to my letter!

#55 DemidragonX

DemidragonX

Code-X Superstar

• Code-X Member
  • 628 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 08:30 PM

They wont because they cant steal peoples ideas but their own because they could get sued for stealing someones idea.

#56 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 May 2007 - 07:34 AM

Plus, do you really think they--like any big coporation--care what the small people (i.e. us regular people) think? Actually, all they--or any big business, for that matter--care about is how much money can be made from each game & if people continue to buy their shoddy games (i.e. the SD! series with all its flaws, as evidenced by many a "wish" thread before every installment, with 90% of those wishes not ever going to happen), then that just means the same amount of money (and more if people buy the next gen systems along with the game) for less the work (that is, they could still get a bunch of cash, despite having a half-assed product each year).

#57 twinkle07

twinkle07

Code-X.ws' Doppelgänger

• Code-X Member
  • 707 posts

Posted 25 May 2007 - 12:04 PM

I know for sure that the one man con-chair-toe is on (Randy does it to 'Taker in the teaser vid.)

And I'd create a move like Roderick Strong's backcrack (strech 'em out on his back, spins 'em around and drops them down on his knee)

OR

A Canadian Destroyer where they hold the arms like in the Pedigree (a flip pedigree piledriver).

Edited by twinkle07, 25 May 2007 - 12:08 PM.

#58 AntiChrist Superstar

AntiChrist Superstar

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Member
  • 3,323 posts

Posted 26 May 2007 - 05:58 PM

also an F-U to a celtic Cross would be pretty cool

#59 JeRicHo0L

JeRicHo0L

Code-X Made SvR06 Legendary!

• Code-X Member
  • 1,052 posts

Posted 27 May 2007 - 05:23 AM

more springboard moves (enziugiri, body splash, cross body, reys plancha, huracanrana., dropkik...and so on)

#60 Guest_mike the destroyer_*

Guest_mike the destroyer_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 July 2007 - 10:40 AM

incase you all didnt no the pepsi plunge and pedigree off the top rope are the same it use to be cm punks finisher along time ago i know i followed cm punks carerr a long time and my finsher would kill its so painfull i cant say it so i have to leave you with that bit of info

#61 B92xXxoWnEdxXx

B92xXxoWnEdxXx

• Code-X Member
  • 1,012 posts

Posted 07 July 2007 - 10:48 AM

I would make a sweet chin twist of fate. SO he would run at him like in a scm, but then do a twist of fate.

:banana:

#62 D3stroy3r™

D3stroy3r™

Code-X Rising Star

• Banned
  • 340 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 09:41 PM

i would turn a F-5 into a Black Hole Slam(Abyss' move)

then a Tombstone Piledriver off the top rope

#63 Not Forgotten91

Not Forgotten91

Code-X Rising Star

• Code-X Member
  • 361 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 09:42 PM

piledriver from turnbuckle
jumping rko
tombstone from ladder
tiger suplex from turnbuckle

basically i would just need a bunch of new tb moves lol

#64 DemonSha

DemonSha

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 July 2007 - 06:14 PM

pleez stick with easy, realistic stuff, like the conchairto that was mentioned before, maybe better casket & table finishers, like a spear into the casket, maybe a pedigree, an rko through a table, etc. also could it hurt to do a tombstone into the casket like undertaker did before? maybe then should add an actual casket match like before, & actually drag your opponent onto it to do a leg drop like undertaker did before. just having more finishers with weapons would be kool.
Especially if we had burning tables!
:woot:

#65 §mackdown™

§mackdown™

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 170 posts

Posted 22 July 2007 - 02:00 PM

i would use the finsiher i use on my friends ;)
a ddt but knee them in the stomach while you are going down

#66 wwfpooh

wwfpooh

• Code-X Member
  • 6,678 posts
  • Location:Think Wizard of Oz, for that's all the information you're getting! :lol:

Posted 22 July 2007 - 03:04 PM

incase you all didnt no the pepsi plunge and pedigree off the top rope are the same it use to be cm punks finisher along time ago i know i followed cm punks carerr a long time and my finsher would kill its so painfull i cant say it so i have to leave you with that bit of info

Most of us enlightened fans know this, but WWE will not let Punk use this move due to its dangerousness and because the Pedigree is HHH's finisher.

#67 JaiMega

JaiMega

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 167 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 01:26 PM

Here it is driver, uh the simonizer, geez there's too many moves I'd try to create.

Edited by JaiMega, 24 July 2007 - 01:30 PM.

#68 wwfpooh

wwfpooh

• Code-X Member
  • 6,678 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 01:35 PM

:lol: How relatively simple.

#69 Eddie67

Eddie67

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 101 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 02:37 PM

ok I would do a Sweet chin music , then turn around and do like an enzuguri,Example look at my avatar i would do that but the opponent wouldn't fall,then i turn and bam 1-2-3 the match would be over

Edited by Eddie67, 24 July 2007 - 02:38 PM.

#70 PrettyBoyAJ

PrettyBoyAJ

Code-X Main Eventer

• Code-X Member
  • 5,171 posts
  • Code-X History: Former Moderator

Posted 24 July 2007 - 06:03 PM

I would stick to spinebuster.

#71 Guest_Guest_KarmaRocketX_*_*

Guest_Guest_KarmaRocketX_*_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 July 2007 - 06:59 PM

My longtime character Mike Rocket, whom I have had for many, many years, has a particular move called the Rocket Cutter.

It starts off like Ultimo Dragon's Asai DDT (He leaps over them with hands around the neck) but then goes into a cutter that is delivered somewhat like Matt Hardy's Twist Of Fate.

So, if I could somehow create or hack two moves together to combine one, I'd combine the Asai DDT into the Twist Of Fate.

#72 wwfpooh

wwfpooh

• Code-X Member
  • 6,678 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 08:27 PM

Sadly enough, move splicing hasn't been possible since SD!2.

#73 Guest_Guest_KarmaRocketX_*_*

Guest_Guest_KarmaRocketX_*_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 July 2007 - 06:27 AM

View Postwwfpooh, on Jul 24 2007, 08:27 PM, said:

Sadly enough, move splicing hasn't been possible since SD!2.

I know. But since this whole thread is basically a discussion for what we WISH we could do, that's what I wish I could do. All these years, i've been creating Mike Rocket in every game since WWF Attitude first came out, and he's never had his correct finisher.

#74 flyboy433

flyboy433

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 30 posts

Posted 25 July 2007 - 07:09 PM

my finisher would be the outer dd (death droper)you goto the rope then get on the outside like you were gonna get out of the ring then grap your enimey and do a ddt off the top rope like a top rope ddt to the out side.but that will never happen cuz its dangerice but i did it to my friend and he was out for 5 hrs.(i ate some chiken then played some svr07)then went to chek on him he was like what happened(we made a make shift ring)

#75 wwfpooh

wwfpooh

• Code-X Member
  • 6,678 posts

Posted 26 July 2007 - 10:53 AM

but i did it to my friend and he was out for 5 hrs.(i ate some chiken then played some svr07)then went to chek on him he was like what happened(we made a make shift ring)

Do NOT try this at home.

Does this ever sink in, anymore? Does someone have to die before people stop acting like idiots?