The Fallen Angel

Bite Size 3 Musketeers

• Code-X Legend
  • 12,878 posts
  • Code-X History: Former G-Mod
  • Twitter:Follow Me
  • Facebook:Like Me

Posted 30 October 2007 - 08:37 PM

Makes no difference to me, I've never played SvR games online. Atleast people won't be bitching about who cheated and what not.

#27 DesTiNys_ChiLD

DesTiNys_ChiLD

KiD2ExQuiSiTe UTD

• Code-X Member
  • 3,622 posts

Posted 30 October 2007 - 08:51 PM

oh well thats wack and iwish is gone XD

looks like ps3 & 360 for me

F" wii and DS

#28 masta-hack

masta-hack

One Time I Saw A Duck :O

• Banned
  • 1,261 posts

Posted 30 October 2007 - 09:29 PM

they should make it to where only ps2 users can play online together,but i got a 360 right on time :)

#29 jajaja619

jajaja619

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 100 posts

Posted 30 October 2007 - 09:39 PM

it would be better if the ps2 have online.But if what you're saying is true then THQ/Yukes can go to HELL.

#30 undertaker ba

undertaker ba

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Legend
  • 4,296 posts

Posted 30 October 2007 - 10:12 PM

I am not too sure at this point as to why they would axe online for PS2 with little time before release. I say this becuase my bro just sent me this link from IGN. Now granted things could have changed but it will be concrete in 2 weeks anyways since people who buy it will no for sure. I for one am getting the PS2 version no matter what as its the only system i have access to at the moment.

http://ps2.ign.com/a...6/826908p1.html

#31 masta-hack

masta-hack

• Banned
  • 1,261 posts

Posted 30 October 2007 - 10:42 PM

im gettin it for 360,wii, and ps2.

#32 TheKGBIsAfterYou

TheKGBIsAfterYou

Little Shit Stoppin'

• Code-X Legend
  • 671 posts
  • Code-X History: Former G-Mod

Posted 30 October 2007 - 11:11 PM

Damn iWish, you might be in some trouble.

#33 Mercurius

Mercurius

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 108 posts

Posted 31 October 2007 - 12:00 AM

Guys, remember last year's game...IGN's description doesn't show ONLINE in it, and when the game came out, it did.

I wouldn't give up, yet on that theory.

#34 Guest_Guest_Bentender_*

Guest_Guest_Bentender_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 October 2007 - 03:59 AM

is there going to be ANY hacks for the ps3 this year?

damn i been using female caws for 2 years now and hacked them into male matches

is this the end for female hiac?

#35 Sergio

Sergio

Resident Evil Fan

• Code-X Administrator
  • 17,447 posts

Posted 31 October 2007 - 04:01 AM

View PostGuest_Bentender, on Oct 31 2007, 04:59 AM, said:

is there going to be ANY hacks for the ps3 this year?

damn i been using female caws for 2 years now and hacked them into male matches

is this the end for female hiac?
There are no cheat devices available for the PS3.

#36 ~PrinCeSS ReBeCCa~

~PrinCeSS ReBeCCa~

Code X's Princess

• Code-X Member
  • 2,547 posts

Posted 31 October 2007 - 04:37 AM

Hacking on video game console is the thing of the past. You all should know that it can not last forever. It's time to move on prime time.

#37 PrettyBoyAJ

PrettyBoyAJ

Code-X Main Eventer

• Code-X Member
  • 5,171 posts
  • Code-X History: Former Moderator

Posted 31 October 2007 - 05:39 AM

Thats for PS2

Will the online mode be improved this year, and if so - how? I'm tired of people disconnecting after I have them beat.

-- Allzo

Hey "Allzo." The online portion of our game will be similar to last year. There are roughly 50 matches to play, online rankings, online title matches and the ability to trade Create-A-Superstars. We plan on having big improvements in the future to the online feature set, but this year was solely dedicated to get up and running on PS3 Online. However, we are continuing to ramp up our efforts in the future and have some exciting features in the works. As far as new features for this year, it's very similar to last year. However, we have improved the interface a great deal this year to clean up some of the clutter.

When it comes to disconnection, the system works the following way: 1) If an opponent quits out of the game before the end, he will be credited with a loss. 2) If a player disconnects his network cable, the player will be credited with a loss and their disconnect rate percentage will increase. It's difficult to fix all instances because unfortunately there are occasional disconnections due to network issues. We try to combat cheating this way. However, if there is another kind of network disconnection before the match ends, there is nothing we can do about it but award a draw. The only thing I can suggest is to expect a person with a high disconnect rate to possibly use this tactic, to be a coward and not face you man-to-man. Try to avoid accepting matches from these opponents. If you know of other cheat tactics that people are using, please contact our customer service department so we can learn about these tactics and fix them for next year.

#38 The Rob

The Rob

The People's Heel

• Code-X Member
  • 3,846 posts

Posted 31 October 2007 - 05:51 AM

View PostiWish, on Oct 31 2007, 07:39 AM, said:

Thats for PS2

Will the online mode be improved this year, and if so - how? I'm tired of people disconnecting after I have them beat.

-- Allzo

Hey "Allzo." The online portion of our game will be similar to last year. There are roughly 50 matches to play, online rankings, online title matches and the ability to trade Create-A-Superstars. We plan on having big improvements in the future to the online feature set, but this year was solely dedicated to get up and running on PS3 Online. However, we are continuing to ramp up our efforts in the future and have some exciting features in the works. As far as new features for this year, it's very similar to last year. However, we have improved the interface a great deal this year to clean up some of the clutter.

When it comes to disconnection, the system works the following way: 1) If an opponent quits out of the game before the end, he will be credited with a loss. 2) If a player disconnects his network cable, the player will be credited with a loss and their disconnect rate percentage will increase. It's difficult to fix all instances because unfortunately there are occasional disconnections due to network issues. We try to combat cheating this way. However, if there is another kind of network disconnection before the match ends, there is nothing we can do about it but award a draw. The only thing I can suggest is to expect a person with a high disconnect rate to possibly use this tactic, to be a coward and not face you man-to-man. Try to avoid accepting matches from these opponents. If you know of other cheat tactics that people are using, please contact our customer service department so we can learn about these tactics and fix them for next year.
Yes, but did the THQ rep know this was a question specifically for the PS2 version? He could have been answering the question in general which could include both the 360 and PS3 version. Besides, he did say that they wanted to focus on getting the PS3's online up and running which means it could very well mean cutting PS2's to better focus on it. It doesn't specifically say that online is in the PS2 version, but we do have quite a few sources now stating very plainly that it's not in.

Edited by TheRob, 31 October 2007 - 05:52 AM.

#39 Dday141

Dday141

CDX's Milky Ol' Bear

• Code-X Member
  • 10,582 posts

Posted 31 October 2007 - 08:12 AM

Goddamn Im gonna miss hacking hurrcanranas for quick grapples, and editing other stuff <_< my favorite hack is batista wit a 91 overall, just uped his str to 9.5 and charisma to 9.5, use him like all the time, Im also gunna miss hacking shows, and making some people legends.

#40 masta-hack

masta-hack

• Banned
  • 1,261 posts

Posted 31 October 2007 - 12:18 PM

View PostDday141, on Oct 31 2007, 07:12 AM, said:

Goddamn Im gonna miss hacking hurrcanranas for quick grapples, and editing other stuff <_< my favorite hack is batista wit a 91 overall, just uped his str to 9.5 and charisma to 9.5, use him like all the time, Im also gunna miss hacking shows, and making some people legends.
or you making giant people?jk but just cause its not for online doesnt mean you cant hack the game..

#41 Sergio

Sergio

Resident Evil Fan

• Code-X Administrator
  • 17,447 posts

Posted 31 October 2007 - 12:33 PM

That article was posted in the PS2 section of IGN, but remember that they post those Q&A's simultaneously across the PS2, PS3, 360, PSP, and Wii sections. That means that some of those Q&A's may be console specific answers.

#42 Dday141

Dday141

CDX's Milky Ol' Bear

• Code-X Member
  • 10,582 posts

Posted 31 October 2007 - 12:36 PM

View Postmasta-hack, on Oct 31 2007, 02:18 PM, said:

View PostDday141, on Oct 31 2007, 07:12 AM, said:

or you making giant people?jk but just cause its not for online doesnt mean you cant hack the game..
I know but if I hack the game Im not going to be able to play online, so its giving up one for the other
and f.y.i i dont play with hacked heights anymore since the first month I got my codebreaker which was mid summer.

Edited by Dday141, 31 October 2007 - 12:37 PM.

#43 TheRealRKO

TheRealRKO

Code-X Rising Star

• Banned
  • 319 posts

Posted 31 October 2007 - 12:42 PM

got the pic but everytime i plug in my cam it says " usb surge power overload" meaning my usb is being shit, nonetheless it does have online, and yes im trying to fix this problem with my usb port

Edited by TheRealRKO, 31 October 2007 - 12:42 PM.

#44 wwfpooh

wwfpooh

See the sig for where good television has gone.

• Code-X Member
  • 6,678 posts
  • Location:Think Wizard of Oz, for that's all the information you're getting! :lol:

Posted 31 October 2007 - 01:34 PM

Even with good hacks (editing names, for example), people shouldn't take them online as hacking only promotes cheap cheating.

#45 Dday141

Dday141

CDX's Milky Ol' Bear

• Code-X Member
  • 10,582 posts

Posted 31 October 2007 - 01:47 PM

Id admit I abused my hacking privilages the first time I got my codebreaker, I was just excited, but like after 2 weeks of hacking it just got boring because noone would want to fight me, I didnt hack for wins, I just want to play and lmao watching the people run from me. But now I just use my hacks fairly because I love some good competition once in a while even though Im not that good. And when I mean hack fairly I mean like giving people hacked grapples all 13 dmge or less, or giving originals proper stats, giving npcs proper stats so there not like 54 overalls, that kinda stuff. Imma just really miss it because I was just using it for like 2 or 3 months now. Went by fast.

#46 Randy_Orton_4life

Randy_Orton_4life

Code-X Rising Star

• Code-X Member
  • 336 posts

Posted 31 October 2007 - 05:41 PM

I think IWish is right
I think ters gonna be online too 96% sure
Dun think they'd take it out
If not
We will miss you IWish

R.I.P.

#47 Dday141

Dday141

CDX's Milky Ol' Bear

• Code-X Member
  • 10,582 posts

Posted 31 October 2007 - 06:01 PM

Why R.I.P? Hes not going to die just resign.

#48 wwfpooh

wwfpooh

See the sig for where good television has gone.

• Code-X Member
  • 6,678 posts
  • Location:Think Wizard of Oz, for that's all the information you're getting! :lol:

Posted 31 October 2007 - 06:26 PM

View PostDday141, on Oct 29 2007, 10:01 PM, said:

Why R.I.P? Hes not going to die just resign.
But his account here WILL die once he leaves, hence the RIP usage.

#49 PrettyBoyAJ

PrettyBoyAJ

Code-X Main Eventer

• Code-X Member
  • 5,171 posts

Posted 31 October 2007 - 06:27 PM

Resign as mod not resign from here

#50 TheRealRKO

TheRealRKO

Code-X Rising Star

• Banned
  • 319 posts

Posted 31 October 2007 - 06:31 PM

Ok why not leave iwish alone, he probably was jut saying it because of the situation, we all say things knowing we dont mean it I.E. if so and so loses ill eat worms.....something along the lines of that, do u guys really want him to resign all because your holding words over his head?? above all us, the reference was made about a video game....all in all iwish dont let them hold this over your head, so what if it doesnt have online doesnt mean you have to resign.....jeez people...