• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#51 Sergio

Sergio

Resident Evil Fan

• Code-X Administrator
  • 17,447 posts

Posted 07 November 2007 - 04:13 PM

I understand you perfectly. I'm not against being mad about this issue at all.

#52 PrettyBoyAJ

PrettyBoyAJ

Code-X Main Eventer

• Code-X Member
  • 5,171 posts
  • Code-X History: Former Moderator

Posted 07 November 2007 - 04:46 PM

Well I already know that I shouldnt be so confident bout things like that. And on a side not I'll be as confident as I want if I truly believe in something. And honesly when I said that I didnt really mean it. I was exageratin and was in the spur of the moment. Well I will not be getting SvR08 at least for PS2.

#53 Randy_Orton_4life

Randy_Orton_4life

Code-X Rising Star

• Code-X Member
  • 336 posts

Posted 07 November 2007 - 06:26 PM

View PostiWish, on Nov 7 2007, 04:40 AM, said:

View PostRandy_Orton_4life, on Nov 7 2007, 12:16 AM, said:

View Postobi191, on Nov 6 2007, 08:33 PM, said:

why u care so much about iwish lol

he was kidding he staying

Z_Z

Cuz no Online ok tat sucks but Iwish quitting would make up for the loss :D

Im not quitting bucko

bwhahhaha
Now PS2 ppl get nothing :l
Oh well dun care about online never play it

#54 Guest_scandalas_*

Guest_scandalas_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 November 2007 - 09:02 PM

what the hell is wrong with u there was no reason to even post that >=(

#55 Sergio

Sergio

Resident Evil Fan

• Code-X Administrator
  • 17,447 posts

Posted 07 November 2007 - 09:06 PM

PS2 users get codes and ways to enjoy the game no other console can offer. Custom Matches and Movesets just to name a few.

#56 Guest_Guest_KarmaRocketX_*_*

Guest_Guest_KarmaRocketX_*_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 November 2007 - 09:15 PM

View Postscandalas, on Nov 4 2007, 09:03 PM, said:

u cant tell me ur gonna trust ign and magazines over the actual boxart and playstation site

You're DAMN RIGHT I would.

First off, the "official site" had a screwed up clock that listed 42 days until the game came out which I reported and a bunch of morons tried to discredit me becuase I reported the news. So they already lost my trust, there.

The box art is pretty unreliable. As the PS3 version just uses the template from the PS2 one. So that theory is out.

Playstation site... I don't know if you mean the PS site or the SmackdownvsRaw.com site, but both suck, in my opinion.

I trust IGN.com becuase they are the only source that hasn't lied about anything or failed to get anythign right so far.

So, hell yeah I trust them. THe "official" websites are screwed up, and screw up on a regular basis. I already fell for their crap once when their clock went heywire and I believed it.
Plus, the official site neglects to mention MANY confirmed things.

I think the truth needs to be known here. The magazines are not to be trusted. The official sites cannot be trusted. The boxart cannot be trusted. All of these things have had problems ranging from the weird to the plainly stupid in the past.

IGN.com is the only source that has not done me wrong. If there's one source that can be believed, it's them.

#57 DBZbuD

DBZbuD

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 93 posts

Posted 07 November 2007 - 09:18 PM

No cheat codes in the options menu and No online for the ps2
I'm looking at the Pal version right now

Edited by DBZbuD, 07 November 2007 - 09:19 PM.

#58 slayerfan

slayerfan

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 42 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 09:29 AM

i m gettin the psp version and the ps3 version and turning my ps2 into a paper weight

#59 Guest_rco dudley3d_*

Guest_rco dudley3d_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 November 2007 - 10:03 AM

well being a PS2 user and as disappointed that there is no online as most of the ps2 users here... but wow, now when u get a ps3 does the stick up ur ass come with it, or is that something separate.. u ps3 guys act like ps2 is so obsolete, well I would think and i might be wrong, but there are WAY more ps2 units out there then I would say 360 and ps3 combined, or its real close.. So it makes no sense to take out online for 08 since it is a big reason people bought and kept the previous years.. seems to me there ganna lose alot of $$ not atleat making the ps2 version, w/ the same features 07 & 06 had.. including online.. now as for the ps2 online version of 07 being so clutered w/ loser hak's all THQ really had 2 do, was take out the trade caw feature online out.. most of the "Hak" caws are gotten through trade, and take out that bad idea, atleast 1/2 ur "hak" caws are gone.. but i'm not dumb, I realize PS3 & 360 are the next gen and ps2 will stop producing games, but untill then, and thq and other companies still put out new versions of previous games.. atleast keep the same shit that "sells" the game in.. take out the shit that made the online as bad as it was on 07.. oh and u ps3 owners, stop acting like bitching non smokers.. please

#60 undertaker ba

undertaker ba

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Legend
  • 4,296 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 10:26 AM

If i had an XBox 360 id get it for that, but id still get it for PS2 cuase as Sergio said PS2 version users gets codes galore lol. The possibilities would be dang near endless. Especially now since there isn't online then i guess that means no restrictions i codes.

EDIT: To Guest_rco dudley3d_*

Now before i begin i want to state that you are entitled to your opinion and thats not what i am disputing here. The thing i am disputing is they way you went to state you opinion by disrespecting a fellow member. I wouldn't take to kindly about someone stating "does the stick up ur a** come with it". I seriously doubt he liked it eathier. Also even though a** is a body part you should refrain from using it in future posts/replies.

I realize i don't really mod this part of CodeX but i felt it neccesary to say something after reading your reply. I suggest you voice your opinion more politely

#61 LettersFromWar

LettersFromWar

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Member
  • 4,439 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 10:31 AM

The PS2 has been out a lot longer than the 360 and PS3. The PS2 has sold roughly 120 million units. The 360 has sold about 13 million and the PS3, 5 million. They aren't going to lose as much money as you think because of no online for PS2. Sure, some people will be disappointed and not buy the game because of that. But the PS2 is a dying system. It's being phased out. They're trying to get people to move on from the PS2 and looking forward to buying a PS3, or another gaming system. And you're complaining (read as bitching) more than the PS3 owners are.

#62 TheRealRKO

TheRealRKO

Code-X Rising Star

• Banned
  • 319 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 10:37 AM

Well if you look at the statustics out there you will see the ps3 market is dying, there is so many flaws with that system and quite frankly your paying 500$ for the blu ray dvd player.....which imo is a dirty move by sony to do, with the economy going to hell and gas prices the way they are why put out a high proced system like that? i think that thq/yukes had an option with the whole online thing....either the ps2 or ps3...no contest as to who won but its ok, i doubt there shutting down the servers for 05,06,07 so some probably will still stay on those.

#63 LILFATE

LILFATE

LILFATE "LEGEND STATUS"

• Code-X Member
  • 2,331 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 10:43 AM

Well ima stay on 07, get 08 for bump vids and, start playing Madden 08 online

#64 imgoddudley3d

imgoddudley3d

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 30 posts

Posted 10 November 2007 - 03:54 AM

i'm rco dudley, forgot 2 sign in b4, and sorry if I pissed any ps3 owners off by what I said, but if u got a ps3, I dought anything I say is ganna really offend ya.. but anyway, I was just trying to state that since THQ made a ps2 version then it should atleast have the same features its counterparts had.. and since there are still way more ps2 owners out there that it would just make sense 2 include online on 08 since it is a big reason some people bought 07 and 06... Also I heard that a reason THQ didnt mk 08 online was cause 2 many people complaind bout Hak's and Cheats on 07 and I was just trying to say that if THQ had actually took 5 mins to give a shit bout the ps2 version, that they would realize that including the TRADE feature to the online was a huge mistake and the main reason so many hak caws appear online.. and if they just take it out, then the whole "Hak" issue would be reduced big time... but nothing i'm ganna say now will change anything so what does any of this matter.. i'm out laters

#65 Sergio

Sergio

Resident Evil Fan

• Code-X Administrator
  • 17,447 posts

Posted 10 November 2007 - 04:05 AM

I like the CAW trading. I think it would be better if THQ programmed the online mode to crash if you went online with codes that were way out of order like Omega Weight and Attributes Points past the game's limits such as cruiserweights can't be a 10 in strength so if you go online with a cruiserweight past 10 in strength, the game should block you from going online. Same things for Overalls that go past 99.

#66 imgoddudley3d

imgoddudley3d

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 30 posts

Posted 10 November 2007 - 09:49 AM

well that would be nice if it was possible.. unfortunatly they could mk it not go online if a cheat device was detected but I think that it would be "all or nothing" meaning any caws or in game guys would be unslectable, if any haxs or alterations are done to it.. witch would include hair haxs, layer haxs, etc.. witch I have on like all my caws.. I like the Idea of the Trade feature, and if there werent so many loser cheats, that trade off caws that are 107 ovr etc. then it would be a great feature, but thats just not how it goes.. 2 many people worried bout stats and wins that they can't win w/o having an advantage in some way, witch is sad... I mean on 06 there were haxs as well, but no trade feature and the haxs were cut big time, it was rare to get a person w/ a caw that was hak'd.. and IMO SvR 05 was the best by far for online, cause there was no tradeing, so hardly any haks, and there was also no stat tracking besides for dc%, win and loses werent an issue, so no one would dc if they lost or quit, cause it didnt matter... Now im in the top 25 for 07 online, and i never use haxs, beside for attires and shit like that, nothing that effects in game, and I would say bout half of my loses are from quits due to sum1 using a hak'd caw and instead of dc'ing, I just quit, yea I get the loss, but they wont get a win, but anyway, no trades equals alot less dumbass 10yr olds getting there lil paws on a hak'd caw and using them 2 get an advantage on people who actually took time to learn the game and practice...