Jump to content



If we're lucky enough to get 2012 on PS2...


  • Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 justinlynch3

justinlynch3

    Code-X Jobber

  • Code-X Member
  • 105 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Newfoundland, Canada,

Posted 09 May 2011 - 09:45 PM

Will anybody be here to find codes for it?

#2 Jason Hart-Maivia

Jason Hart-Maivia

    Code-X Rookie

  • Code-X Member
  • 42 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA

Posted 15 May 2011 - 02:44 PM

It seems no one wants to be here for 2011, so, I don't know.
Unfortunately, this could be the end...

#3 justinlynch3

justinlynch3

    Code-X Jobber

  • Code-X Member
  • 105 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Newfoundland, Canada,

Posted 15 May 2011 - 10:16 PM

View PostJason Hart-Maivia, on 15 May 2011 - 02:44 PM, said:

It seems no one wants to be here for 2011, so, I don't know.
Unfortunately, this could be the end...

That is true. Word has been going around that THQ has only started designing 2012 now? If this is true it means they might be taking extra time to rebuild the series, which, from what people say, the series needs bad enough. Only downside is if they are doing this, it's very unlikely PS2 will ever see another WWE game, not that the console has a lot of time left anyway, but it'd be nice having just one more to just tweak some issues (like how opponents are so easy to pin).

But, we all knew the curtain was closing on this console. Hopefully I'll have a PS3 soon, if not, I'll have a 360 at the end of the year for sure (Christmas). I'll have to continue the series there.

I know there are no code discs. But are there any form of cheats whatsoever for PS3/360?

#4 undertaker ba

undertaker ba

    Code-X Mid-Carder

  • Code-X Legend
  • 4,296 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 16 May 2011 - 11:38 AM

If it comes out on PS2 and PSP then i will do what i can with the time i have.

#5 justinlynch3

justinlynch3

    Code-X Jobber

  • Code-X Member
  • 105 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Newfoundland, Canada,

Posted 16 May 2011 - 03:22 PM

View Postundertaker ba, on 16 May 2011 - 11:38 AM, said:

If it comes out on PS2 and PSP then i will do what i can with the time i have.

Cool.

#6 Guest_Rated-R-Superstar-Fan_*

Guest_Rated-R-Superstar-Fan_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 May 2011 - 04:32 AM

View Postjustinlynch3, on 15 May 2011 - 10:16 PM, said:

View PostJason Hart-Maivia, on 15 May 2011 - 02:44 PM, said:

It seems no one wants to be here for 2011, so, I don't know.
Unfortunately, this could be the end...

That is true. Word has been going around that THQ has only started designing 2012 now? If this is true it means they might be taking extra time to rebuild the series, which, from what people say, the series needs bad enough. Only downside is if they are doing this, it's very unlikely PS2 will ever see another WWE game, not that the console has a lot of time left anyway, but it'd be nice having just one more to just tweak some issues (like how opponents are so easy to pin).

But, we all knew the curtain was closing on this console. Hopefully I'll have a PS3 soon, if not, I'll have a 360 at the end of the year for sure (Christmas). I'll have to continue the series there.

I know there are no code discs. But are there any form of cheats whatsoever for PS3/360?

i hope that 2012 comes out for PS2. i dont have to cash to get a 360 let alone a preowned one :S

#7 WVIP

WVIP

    Code-X Rising Star

  • Code-X Member
  • 283 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 10:23 PM

Cory Ledesma's twitter:

Quote

RealCoryLedesma Cory Ledesma
@
@juan_1 WWE '12 is just coming out for Xbox 360, PS3 and Wii. No other consoles.

It is over. R.I.P. PS2 and PSP... :(

Edited by WVIP, 31 May 2011 - 10:24 PM.


#8 justinlynch3

justinlynch3

    Code-X Jobber

  • Code-X Member
  • 105 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Newfoundland, Canada,

Posted 02 June 2011 - 07:47 PM

View PostWVIP, on 31 May 2011 - 10:23 PM, said:

Cory Ledesma's twitter:

Quote

RealCoryLedesma Cory Ledesma
@
@juan_1 WWE '12 is just coming out for Xbox 360, PS3 and Wii. No other consoles.

It is over. R.I.P. PS2 and PSP... :(

Sadly we all knew this day was coming. And if THQ has given up on PS2, then I don't say EA is far behind. And with it's last supporters gone, how long can the console now possibly last.

Lets all be grateful to Sony who created what could be the all time greats in consoles, which delivered us 11 plus years of awesomeness. May she go out with the greatest of respect.

#9 djbatata

djbatata

    Code-X Jobber

  • Code-X Member
  • 104 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Portugal

Posted 06 June 2011 - 03:58 PM

Sony is smart they close project SvR for both PS2 and PSP because is same plataform and they want to advance in new step to future consoles like 360 and PS3 with new WWE 12.

And because off course the release of NGP (PSP2) in end of 2011. Hope it release here in Europe it must to buy!! And hope too that doesn't cost more than 250€...

Watch E3 ;)

Edited by djbatata, 06 June 2011 - 03:59 PM.


#10 Sergio

Sergio

    Resident Evil Fan

  • Code-X Administrator
  • 17,447 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 04:07 AM

NGP is now officially called Vita and will retail for $249.99 for the WiFi version and $299.99 for the 3G version. It's due out this fall and maybe WWE '12 will come out on Vita. It's just a guess, but there is a chance, so don't take it as official news. This comes from E3 2011.

#11 Tommy

Tommy

    Dawning of Tornado

  • Code-X Member
  • 7,007 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Belfast, Northern Ireland
  • Code-X History: Former G-Mod
  • Twitter:Follow Me
  • Facebook:Like Me

Posted 07 June 2011 - 05:37 AM

At last. The third Gen Consoles will get the proper attention rather than having more staff porting the versions to PS2. Happy days!

#12 Suzumebachi

Suzumebachi

    Jinteki Shakusetsu...

  • Code-X Member
  • 756 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Lisbon, Portugal

Posted 16 November 2011 - 03:29 PM

According to Wikipedia, WWE 12 will be released to the PS3, Xbox360 and Wii only.
The PS Vita will be released I think sometime in May next year. I doubt they'll make a Vita version by then :\
WWE 13 will probably be released for PS Vita.

I agree with justinlynch3, it's very unlikely PS2 will ever see another WWE game, sadly :\
Maybe if some other gaming developer starts doing the WWE games... come to think about it, the 1st ones will turn out crap, and by the time they get it right, PS2 is no more :(

#13 Sergio

Sergio

    Resident Evil Fan

  • Code-X Administrator
  • 17,447 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 01:27 AM

View PostSuzumebachi, on 16 November 2011 - 03:29 PM, said:

According to Wikipedia, WWE 12 will be released to the PS3, Xbox360 and Wii only.
The PS Vita will be released I think sometime in May next year. I doubt they'll make a Vita version by then :\
WWE 13 will probably be released for PS Vita.

Vita is coming out February 22, 2011.

#14 justinlynch3

justinlynch3

    Code-X Jobber

  • Code-X Member
  • 105 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Newfoundland, Canada,

Posted 28 November 2011 - 12:58 PM

Actually if I'm not mistake 360/PS3 can't get proper use of their full power till THQ also drops Wii. Although Wii specs >>> PS2 specs, 360/PS3 specs still >>> Wii specs.

Anyway I've been following THQ's forums, lots of reports of WWE12 being overally glitchy, as well as the servers not being ready for the games release going around. Dropping PS2 gave them bad luck, it isn't ready to die yet and is cursing THQ. lmao.

Seriously though, for a re-branded franchise which SHOULD be better then ever now that it dropped it's weakest links (PS2/PSP), I hope these reports are false. If I go online when I get a PS3, I guess I'd settle for a patch.

#15 ॐﮢ ҜĢ¤ וּלقۗ*

ॐﮢ ҜĢ¤ וּלقۗ*

    ♦ The Prince ♦

  • Code-X Legend
  • 14,937 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:♦ Darkness of Time ♦
  • Code-X History: Former Legend
  • Twitter:Follow Me
  • Facebook:Like Me

Posted 13 December 2011 - 06:22 AM

I made a WWE'12 Save Editor for Xbox360 tough, however it's not free...
But you could see it that way:
On PS2 you bought a cheat device (ARMAX, codebreaker...ect), on 360 you buy the cheat.. In both you pay for something.

It's really cool as you can do all the stuff you used to do back in the ps2 days.