• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 -={PR|ME}=-

-={PR|ME}=-

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 27 posts

Posted 12 April 2006 - 08:15 PM

I was wondering how would you be able to put music not in the game into it. The reason I'm asking is cause i want to put in rey, and trips' new songs in their entrances. Before I get flammed with "u cant do that, noob" posts, a while back on the gamefaqs board someone said they were able to do it. I cant find the post now, but i know i have to get a ps2 harddrive, but i dont know what else. I think the guy is a member here too, can you please help me out

--------------------====={Code-X All Day!!}=====--------------------

#2 Syc

Syc

Social Syc is Successful

• Code-X Member
  • 3,190 posts
  • Code-X History: Former Legend
  • Gallery:View
  • Twitter:Follow Me
  • Facebook:Like Me

Posted 12 April 2006 - 08:17 PM

Putting music in the game is Illegal.It can't be done here on Code X.From the words of Your Olympic Hero:

It can be done, but it's time consuming, difficult, and not legal. It's not something that can be discussed in Code X. Sorry.

Edited by Action, 12 April 2006 - 08:20 PM.

#3 Old School Heel

Old School Heel

Cap'n Mike says, "Set my CAW people free!"

• Code-X Member
  • 2,522 posts

Posted 12 April 2006 - 08:25 PM

Action, on Apr 12 2006, 09:17 PM, said:

Putting music in the game is Illegal.It can't be done here on Code X.From the words of Your Olympic Hero:

It can be done, but it's time consuming, difficult, and not legal. It's not something that can be discussed in Code X. Sorry.
It involves reburning your game disc. You would then have to mod your PS2 to play the burned game (I think; I've never actually done this). Basically, Code X policy is that we can acknowldge that it can be done, but cannot discuss how you might actually accomplish this. Even if it were legal, you probably wouldn't want to do it. It's kinda involved.

Btw, I have to lock this topic now. Sorry.