• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 RIOT!

RIOT!

!!!

• Code-X Member
  • 3,543 posts

Posted 22 August 2008 - 02:45 PM

Sitting in a sofa, I am totally without expectations, and is waiting to see a demonstration of THQ's latest title in their strong wrestling fire. Wrestling is only known by a small part of Denmark.

As the daredevil I am, I assume that everyone knows about wrestling-sport principles and jump rapidly to the new measures being introduced in this year's release of WWE SmackDown vs Raw 2009.

The almost mandatory improvements such as trimming of the computerized resistance, and expanding opportunities for themselves to build a wrestler was - not surprisingly - in place. Representatives from THQ to our attention that for them was about to make an already good game even better by adding a lot of detail-something which they know their fans appreciate.

The review of these details will start with a presentation of the new match-type "Inferno-match". In this mode, there are fire in the edges of the ring and your goal is to send your opponent out in the flames. The develepper tells that, this is just one of many new game modes and they will be unveiled more of these as we approach the launch - also adds one of the guys that he is particularly exited to see reactions to one of the future advertising.

A second and entirely new approach is the ability to create a "finisher". In the menu you get asked a series of animations available and you'll be so freely together a session of up to 10 different roll, slap and kick to give your character its own unique signature moves.

On the multiplayer front, there are also improvements. Most who are familiar with wrestling by the so-called 'tag-team' is the place where you can see his two favorite wrestlers kick some ass and this is now increasingly done with a friend by his side. The game will have an improved tag-team section that used to be boring for the second person standing in the corner. This is done, among other things, by adding a number of new ringside skills such as improved tag-team-moves etc. Tag-team matches this year will also be possible to play in the game's story mode, which is something which has not previously been possible.

For those of you who might be interested in the PS3 trophies, we can state that would not be included in the year release. The Xbox 360 version of WWE SmackDown vs Raw will However as always have a large number of Achievements.

WWE SmackDown vs Raw 2009 will be on the street at the end of 2008 in all the known platforms and the team expects to send out a demo on the PSN and XBL in the autumn.

Source: http://www.playstadi...wn-vs-raw-2009/

That site it's on another lanjuage but I foun this translated on IGN

Well no trophies this year.

#2 phoenixsplash630

phoenixsplash630

Hargy Noob Count: 24

• Code-X Member
  • 17,084 posts
  • Code-X History: Former Moderator

Posted 22 August 2008 - 03:20 PM

Not much confirmed. No big deal about the trophies for me, since I only have PS2.

#3 RIOT!

RIOT!

!!!

• Code-X Member
  • 3,543 posts

Posted 22 August 2008 - 03:21 PM

I knwo give us some info we don't know please!

#4 Jeff Sparx

Jeff Sparx

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Member
  • 3,031 posts

Posted 22 August 2008 - 03:32 PM

i figure we won't know the "special mode" until a month or so before the release.but this is pretty good.a summary of what has been introduced.pretty good.

off topic:wow mods have posted in this so far.

#5 phoenixsplash630

phoenixsplash630

• Code-X Member
  • 17,084 posts

Posted 22 August 2008 - 03:35 PM

What special mode are you talking about?

#6 TheRisingShadow

TheRisingShadow

wut

• Code-X Member
  • 7,247 posts
  • Code-X History: Former G-Mod

Posted 22 August 2008 - 04:47 PM

People say there is a mode bigger than CAF and know one knows what it is. Thats what Sparx was talking about...

#7 phoenixsplash630

phoenixsplash630

• Code-X Member
  • 17,084 posts

Posted 22 August 2008 - 04:53 PM

Oh. I'm going to guess that it isn't really anything.

My hopes are for Ultraviolent mode. Where it's really hardcore matches and what not.

#8 ॐﮢ ҜĢ¤ וּלقۗ*

ॐﮢ ҜĢ¤ וּלقۗ*

♦ The Prince ♦

• Code-X Legend
  • 14,938 posts
  • Code-X History: Former Legend
  • Twitter:Follow Me
  • Facebook:Like Me

Posted 22 August 2008 - 04:58 PM

Create a Arena ? :P

#9 Dday141

Dday141

CDX's Milky Ol' Bear

• Code-X Member
  • 10,582 posts

Posted 22 August 2008 - 05:08 PM

Maybe its one of those modes that was found in the Menu that no1 knew what it was for.

#10 Tommy

Tommy

Dawning of Tornado

• Code-X Member
  • 7,007 posts
  • Code-X History: Former G-Mod

Posted 22 August 2008 - 05:37 PM

OMG IM IDIOT

It has to be a movie thing
Something to watch old historic matchs in WWE etc etc. Adevertisements for SVR games and all the bull.

Take that too the bank, im PRETTY sure thats what it'll be

#11 ॐﮢ ҜĢ¤ וּלقۗ*

ॐﮢ ҜĢ¤ וּלقۗ*

♦ The Prince ♦

• Code-X Legend
  • 14,938 posts
  • Code-X History: Former Legend

Posted 22 August 2008 - 06:54 PM

Some Olds Matches ? I'm not against :P