6 replies to this topic

#1 Socom

Socom

Michael Jackson 1958-2009 What a Legend

• Code-X Legend
  • 10,498 posts
  • Code-X History: Former G-Mod

Posted 31 March 2013 - 06:27 AM

What if Cena wins? (this is not a rant thread about cena.)

Just wondering what would happend. He has noboy to challange him for the WWE title no-one (maybe Ryback). There is no heels at the moment other then Punk that could draw and main event with Cena. Punk is taking time of after Maina so who else is there.

#2 Rapunzel

Rapunzel

This is the story of how I died...and went to heaven!

• Code-X Member
  • 1,797 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 09:01 AM

I'm sure they will find someone. Randy Orton will probably feud with whoever he screws at WrestleMania if he turns heel. Maybe Fandango will dominate Chris Jericho and then become the number one contender just to have John Cena squash him at Extreme Rules and send him to WWE Superstars or worse still, WWE Saturday Morning Slam.

In all serious, I'm guessing Ryback too. The Rock is scheduled for WWE Extreme Rules so there is a chance he could retain and drop it then in a Triple Threat or something so he doesn't take the pinfall.

Spoiler so don't open if you don't want to know about something in the future.
Spoiler

#3 Jittery Blanket

Jittery Blanket

Like a cat.. without a care..

• Code-X Member
  • 10,090 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 10:05 AM

Rock will lose at Mania and then lose his rematch at Extreme Rules, giving Cena the overall win in the 3 match series. Unless Rock plans to also compete at whatever PPV comes after ER, then I don't see any other way to go about it. We wouldn't want the former champion to appear like he doesn't care about the title and just disappear without a rematch, would we?

Now for the real topic here, Cena could go against the Shield, I guess, and just destroy them in 3 on 1 matches.. or I think somebody will join John Laurinaitis and mess with Cena for a few months. Not sure who, but it's not likely that Laurinaitis came back just to get People's Elbowed, so unless he's trying to swerve us and is really going to turn Cena heel, then I think he'll find someone to manage to go after Cena.

#4 Dday141

Dday141

CDX's Milky Ol' Bear

• Code-X Member
  • 10,582 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 09:53 AM

If Cena wins he will obviously face Rock at Extreme Rules. Then afterwards he would realize that he already defated the entire roster. So out of boredom he would melt the WWE title which would cause a chain of events that will send the WWE and the WWEUniverse into a deep dark hole of oblivion. The end.

#5 Rapunzel

Rapunzel

• Code-X Member
  • 1,797 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 10:53 AM

John Cena's post WrestleMania WWE Championship celebration was ruin by Dolph Ziggler cashing in Money in the Bank and winning, Fandango's entrance theme and the New Jersery crowd. Also Undertaker, Kane and Daniel Bryan against The Sheild, and Wade Barrett regaining the WWE Intercontinental Championship were great.

Obviously it's John Cena vs. Ryback now but I don't care now stuff is actually happening in WWE that isn't John Cena or The Rock.

RTime My Time = Dolph Ziggler.

#6 Socom

Socom

Michael Jackson 1958-2009 What a Legend

• Code-X Legend
  • 10,498 posts
  • Code-X History: Former G-Mod

Posted 10 April 2013 - 01:15 PM

Its just a shame that Smackdown is a second rate show and even though Ziggler is the champ, Cena will still be shoved down are throats.

#7 Rapunzel

Rapunzel

• Code-X Member
  • 1,797 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 07:35 PM

I don't think brands matter anymore. According to WWE.com Superstar's page, Dolph Ziggler is still listed as a RAW Superstars. It lists the WWE Title, World Heavyweight Title and WWE Tag Team Titles as RAW and the Intercontinental Title, United States Title and Divas Title as SmackDown. I think the brands now are just for house shows so they have two rosters to do different shows.