worst wrestler

• Please log in to reply
158 replies to this topic

#126 wwfpooh

wwfpooh

See the sig for where good television has gone.

• Code-X Member
  • 6,678 posts
  • Location:Think Wizard of Oz, for that's all the information you're getting! :lol:

Posted 09 August 2007 - 09:39 AM

View PostThe Fallen Angel, on Aug 7 2007, 01:34 PM, said:

The Miz, Nunzio, Knox, Big Daddy V, Striker, Balls.......................Yep, thats quite a roster :rolleyes:
And vampiristic Thorn...:P

#127 The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

Bite Size 3 Musketeers

• Code-X Legend
  • 12,878 posts
  • Code-X History: Former G-Mod
  • Twitter:Follow Me
  • Facebook:Like Me

Posted 09 August 2007 - 09:40 AM

View Postwwfpooh, on Aug 7 2007, 04:39 AM, said:

View PostThe Fallen Angel, on Aug 7 2007, 01:34 PM, said:

The Miz, Nunzio, Knox, Big Daddy V, Striker, Balls.......................Yep, thats quite a roster :rolleyes:
And vampiristic Thorn...:P

I actually like Thron, he seems to be under-rated on ECW. I would like him on SD!.

#128 wwfpooh

wwfpooh

• Code-X Member
  • 6,678 posts
  • Location:Think Wizard of Oz, for that's all the information you're getting! :lol:

Posted 09 August 2007 - 09:41 AM

Why?

#129 The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

Bite Size 3 Musketeers

• Code-X Legend
  • 12,878 posts
  • Facebook:Like Me

Posted 09 August 2007 - 09:43 AM

View Postwwfpooh, on Aug 7 2007, 04:41 AM, said:

Why?

I think the real question is, why not???

#130 wwfpooh

wwfpooh

• Code-X Member
  • 6,678 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 09:44 AM

Because SD! already has a "freak" in Khali, and we know how underrated Fertig was as Mordecai.

#131 Ryan

Ryan

CM-PUNK.com/BITW

• Code-X Legend
  • 8,834 posts
  • Gallery:View

Posted 09 August 2007 - 09:46 AM

ECw talent sucks? Excuse me...

But Burke can become a star, CM Punk is a star, Morrison is good in the ring whether people like him or not, Cor Von is a good worker just needs a better push. Striker (again love him or hate him) knows how to work a match, ROH used him not so long back and ROH don't generally use crappy wrestlers. Kevin Thorn isn't as bad as some of the other people filling out rosters in the WWE either.

So Burke, CM Punk, Morrison, Cor Von, Striker, & Kevin Thorn IMO would still all have jobs in the WWE without ECW's existence, and they are the bulk of the ECW roster. ECW's main problem is depth, and booking. Some of these guys booked in the right way could be better than they currently appear to be (*cough Cor Von*). Then again some are booked near perfectly. CM Punk and Morrison couldn't be any happier IMO.

#132 wwfpooh

wwfpooh

• Code-X Member
  • 6,678 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 09:48 AM

Yeah, but without ECW, where would they go? They aren't--save Punk--main event material yet.

#133 TheKGBIsAfterYou

TheKGBIsAfterYou

Little Shit Stoppin'

• Code-X Legend
  • 671 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 09:51 AM

All could easily carry a mid-card title. Punk could carry a promotion.

#134 wwfpooh

wwfpooh

• Code-X Member
  • 6,678 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 09:53 AM

Yeah, but you can only have so many midcarders, I gather. Someone will have to go/be brought down to jobber level, first.

#135 Ryan

Ryan

CM-PUNK.com/BITW

• Code-X Legend
  • 8,834 posts
  • Gallery:View

Posted 09 August 2007 - 09:55 AM

View Postwwfpooh, on Aug 9 2007, 04:48 PM, said:

Yeah, but without ECW, where would they go? They aren't--save Punk--main event material yet.

Well in instances like these were due to injuries the rosters are thin there is a place for all of them. As for without any injuries, let's just say some of the dead weight could finally be disposed of. Truth is, these guys are the future in some cases and therefore aren't going any where, were as guys like Masters? Eugene? etc. are all eventually gonna find the McMahon foot up there ass on the way ot the door.

#136 wwfpooh

wwfpooh

• Code-X Member
  • 6,678 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 10:22 AM

But who will go first...?

#137 TheKGBIsAfterYou

TheKGBIsAfterYou

Little Shit Stoppin'

• Code-X Legend
  • 671 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 10:38 AM

I don't think any of thise are likely to go anytime soon.

#138 §mackdown™

§mackdown™

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 170 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 05:40 PM

suddenly this went off-topic >.>

#139 TheKGBIsAfterYou

TheKGBIsAfterYou

Little Shit Stoppin'

• Code-X Legend
  • 671 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 05:42 PM

Not really. You also added nothing to the topic saying that.

#140 §mackdown™

§mackdown™

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 170 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 05:47 PM

ok fine ill continue my hatred on Miz I hate Him so much >.> Also santino marella he sucks so much

Edited by §mackdown™, 10 August 2007 - 05:48 PM.

#141 TheKGBIsAfterYou

TheKGBIsAfterYou

Little Shit Stoppin'

• Code-X Legend
  • 671 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 05:50 PM

I won't argue either of those, both of them manage to suck.

#142 §mackdown™

§mackdown™

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 170 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 06:02 PM

hell yea santino is an ass thats great that ron simmons got a date with maria even if its staged

#143 TheKGBIsAfterYou

TheKGBIsAfterYou

Little Shit Stoppin'

• Code-X Legend
  • 671 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 08:08 PM

Yeah, that wasn't a real date. In real life, CM Punk is dating Maria.

#144 twinkle07

twinkle07

Code-X.ws' Doppelgänger

• Code-X Member
  • 707 posts

Posted 20 August 2007 - 03:54 AM

Cena is F'N crap. WWE has built him up as this unbeatable godlike wrestler, but in actual fact he's unable to sell moves and he's hated by most (point of fact: the half of the audience who boo him when he's in ring).

#145 TheKGBIsAfterYou

TheKGBIsAfterYou

Little Shit Stoppin'

• Code-X Legend
  • 671 posts

Posted 20 August 2007 - 04:00 AM

Says the guy with a Monty Brown sig. And last time I checked, most doesn't equal half. NEXT!

#146 ~PrinCeSS ReBeCCa~

~PrinCeSS ReBeCCa~

Code X's Princess

• Code-X Member
  • 2,547 posts

Posted 21 August 2007 - 04:20 AM

The worst wrestlers in the WWE that I believe are John Cena, and Bobby Lashley. Well John Cena's matches never entertain me. He repeats his moves over and over again... I like his mic skills and I sometimes laugh when he cracks jokes but he is better off as a heel.. I've enjoyed him better as a heel.. It was alright for him to have the WWE title but holding it for that long, is a no no.. Some ridiculous fan, said that he is the king of wrestling because he beat Shawn Micheals, Triple H, Randy Orton, Khali, Bobby Lashley and I think a few others.. Since when he is the king of wrestling just because he was scripted to beat these guys... Even Shawn Micheals!

Ok and about Bobby Lashley.. He is a strong, fast, muscular person who bores me to death.. He can't not wrestle at all.. He screws up his moves sometimes, and he can't not even perform a decent spear.. His mic skills are absolutely horrible. His voice is so annoying.. He is not even showing emotion.. I'm so glad he is injured, even though I hope recovers well in that injury..

#147 TheKGBIsAfterYou

TheKGBIsAfterYou

Little Shit Stoppin'

• Code-X Legend
  • 671 posts

Posted 21 August 2007 - 04:24 AM

John Cena to me has improved a lot since 2005. He can actually tell a story in the ring now. His matches are slightly more varied as well. Granted, he has a lot of work to do, but I like where his mind is. As for Lashley, the guy really needs to work on his mic skills. He's one of the most unbelievable promo guys in the business. I can't bring myself to believe a 'roided up Wayne Brady.

#148 Snake

Snake

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 11 posts

Posted 21 August 2007 - 04:43 AM

Lack of mic skills aside, Lashley remains a force to be reckoned with in the ring. He's a great wrestler in my opinion, very fast and athletic for a man of his size.

#149 abys

abys

Code-X Superstar

• Code-X Member
  • 837 posts

Posted 21 August 2007 - 06:21 AM

Mark henry is not a good wrestler. Khali is alright at wrestling for his size. Cena although extremly boring can actually wrestle pretty good. Watch his first wwe match and that will prove to you he can wrestle.
Lashley can actually wrestle. You have to remember a big wrestler can not do some of the things a cruiserwheight can like a hurricarana. Umaga can wrestle pretty good for his size but i liked him more when he was known as jamal. The worst wrestler is henry.

#150 The Game Triple H

The Game Triple H

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 70 posts

Posted 21 August 2007 - 07:17 AM

View PostTheKGBIsAfterYou, on Aug 20 2007, 05:00 AM, said:

Says the guy with a Monty Brown sig. And last time I checked, most doesn't equal half. NEXT!

View Post~PrinCeSS ReBeCCa~, on Aug 21 2007, 05:20 AM, said:

Ok and about Bobby Lashley.. He is a strong, fast, muscular person who bores me to death.. He can't not wrestle at all.. He screws up his moves sometimes, and he can't not even perform a decent spear.. His mic skills are absolutely horrible. His voice is so annoying.. He is not even showing emotion.. I'm so glad he is injured, even though I hope recovers well in that injury..

I hate to say this about anyone but.....he does better than you probably ever could.....

Now to all those Khali haters....give me a break....wrestling is not all about who can move fast or who can talk on the mic and who can wrestle better than whome....if it was then the late & GREAT Andre The Giant wouldn't have had such an illustrious career as he had and don't even bother arguing that fact because most of you weren't even out of diapers when he was in WWE and have only seen glimpses of him through dvd collections instead of growing up with the BIGGEST superstar in the history of the WWE. Older fans remember Andre and for some of us Khali reminds us of the Giant from France. Get off Khali's case people.

Now back to topic....the worst in WWE right now is The Miz plain and simple