#1 xirtamehtsitahw

xirtamehtsitahw

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 79 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 01:23 PM

Here's a little taste of what's in store in the near future:

Two-Handed Chokeslam 01--1334

That's right--I'm going to find the value for each and every unlisted-value standing grapple in that "All Moves in the Game" post. That will include finishers and signature moves as well. I am attempting this, because I just resurrected Mewtwo as a CAW on my game, and I want him to be the single most powerful character on the game, and the way to do that is to load his chain grapples with finishers and signature moves, and his groggy grapples with tag-team and diving (!) moves. That's right--if you place a tag-team move in a standing grapple slot, it will (depending on the move) create a really cool "psychic" effect. This is especially noticeable in a move like the Snapshot, where the hapless opponent is literally HOVERING in MID-AIR as Mewtwo delivers the DDT portion of the move. The German Suplex & STO move (formerly known as the Oregotokare in WWE Day of Reckoning) looks sick as well. A diving move in a standing grapple slot creates a cool "death from above" effect where Mewtwo literally teleports high above the ring before dropping down on his hapless victim--I mean opponent. heh heh. Good moves to try out are Diving Hip Press, Go Round/Go Round Pin, Diving Seated Senton, and Diving Foot Stomp 01 (02 makes your character kind of fall over and take longer to get back to his feet).

Behold the power of Two!

IT HAS BEGUN! *Cue Mortal Kombat theme music*