Community Status Updates

Monday Night Raw's Photo

Monday Night Raw

Wow...thanks for the comments girls. I feel loved now :). lol jk
Thanks.
Dec 13 2006 08:39 PM
Wayne's Photo

Wayne → Unmarked Beauty

Jessimon, I choose you! =P Hey, thanks for the add and comment, really appreciate it!
~Wayne
Dec 13 2006 08:33 PM
Unmarked Beauty's Photo

Unmarked Beauty → Corporal Hicks

Oh, but you like my comment because you have a small smile on your face because I have proved to you, what a ****** I am. :D
Dec 13 2006 08:29 PM
red_medicine's Photo

red_medicine

I've been real busy mi amor...work is hell for me now. :(
Dec 13 2006 08:14 PM
Unmarked Beauty's Photo

Unmarked Beauty → Shadow™

If you ever see a spider, stick it to a fishing hook and hang it from your ceiling, it shall scare away other spiders.
Dec 13 2006 08:05 PM
Unmarked Beauty's Photo

Unmarked Beauty → Monday Night Raw

Oooh! The shame! The shame! The sham of what school looks like in the near time of christmas. Are you excited for christmas?
Dec 13 2006 08:03 PM
Unmarked Beauty's Photo

Unmarked Beauty → Atheist

In your slumber you shall find that you are laying on a pin, you shall scream and that will be the end of comfortable sleeping.
Dec 13 2006 08:01 PM
Unmarked Beauty's Photo

Unmarked Beauty → DaAfroMan

To my dearest Memory Blob, I am here to announce that I have lost my memory and you have yet to help me find it once more. :(
Dec 13 2006 08:00 PM
Unmarked Beauty's Photo

Unmarked Beauty → Bec

Hey Bec! I shall see you sometime these holidays, and we will throw eggs at strange creatures that sit on Flinders St Station all day and call themselves hardcore.
Dec 13 2006 07:55 PM
Unmarked Beauty's Photo

Unmarked Beauty → MC Coemgen

Hello Mr.Devil, we have come to meet again once more. How have you been lately? ^_^
Dec 13 2006 07:53 PM
Unmarked Beauty's Photo

Unmarked Beauty → Stephen

Lord of the Evils. I have come to reclaim my throne. [glare] If you cooperate now, it want be a messy job.
Dec 13 2006 07:48 PM
Unmarked Beauty's Photo

Unmarked Beauty → Joshua

Joshuaness! In your sleep, dolls will come alive and eat your hair... So keep it short. [ghost noises]
Dec 13 2006 07:45 PM
Unmarked Beauty's Photo

Unmarked Beauty → Version2.7

KEVIN! You sponge cloth, you. How are you? Haven't seen you on msn or myspace or even gaia in... Ages. Dan's always on, but as for you, you are rare. Rare little piece of rareness, like a pokemon. XD
Dec 13 2006 07:26 PM
Unmarked Beauty's Photo

Unmarked Beauty → Makaveli

Boom, the beat goes... Boom? [secret safety ninja] How are you today? XD
Dec 13 2006 07:20 PM
Unmarked Beauty's Photo

Unmarked Beauty → Sergio

Just remember... The bodies in the snow are not mine this time, [whisper] They belong to Joshua [/whisper]. This is not a comment, this is a statement, but it really is just a glitch in the mind.
Dec 13 2006 06:42 PM