• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Mystery_Man

Mystery_Man

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 6 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 05:39 AM

I've seen a lot of threads about this and know how the height modifier codes for caws wernt shown on the site because people would go online and make there guys 1 inch or 15 feet tall and it would be annoying and give them advantage. I know this 1st hand because back when the game was online id play and itd be annoying fighting a 1 inch guy.

Anyways yes, Smackdown vs Raw isnt online anymore at all. I dont even need to know how to make someone 15 feet or whatever. I'd like the raw ntsc code to make caw #5 as tall as the Great Khali, since he is 2-3 inches taller then the tallest you can make a caw. I've compared Khali to a 7'2" caw of mine and Khali has inches on him.

Anyways iv also seen people say that the code is glitched and makes all caws the same height, but online iv fought caws who were 15 feet tall and then talked to the player and theyd say that it dont makem all the same height. But yea like I said I only want the Great Khali height for caw #5 lol. And to remind yall again, this old game is offline.

Also if this person i talked to was pulling my chain and it really does make all your caws the same height then dont be afraid to tell me lol

Edited by Mystery_Man, 07 June 2010 - 05:47 AM.