• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Lucent

Lucent

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 11 posts

Posted 26 June 2006 - 06:13 PM

I've looked everywhere & have only been able to find the more recent one w/ the half mask. I know he has his alternate attire but I'm trying to make Vengeance & you can't do Kane vs. Kane in his alt. attire. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

#2 wwfpooh

wwfpooh

See the sig for where good television has gone.

• Code-X Member
  • 6,678 posts
  • Location:Think Wizard of Oz, for that's all the information you're getting! :lol:

Posted 27 June 2006 - 03:58 PM

Lucent, on Jun 26 2006, 07:13 PM, said:

I've looked everywhere & have only been able to find the more recent one w/ the half mask. I know he has his alternate attire but I'm trying to make Vengeance & you can't do Kane vs. Kane in his alt. attire. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Actually, you can, but you'd need a cheat device for that.

#3 Lucent

Lucent

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 11 posts

Posted 28 June 2006 - 09:30 PM

Oh, I have an AR Max....do you know the code by any chance?

#4 wwfpooh

wwfpooh

• Code-X Member
  • 6,678 posts
  • Location:Think Wizard of Oz, for that's all the information you're getting! :lol:

Posted 29 June 2006 - 07:35 PM

Lucent, on Jun 28 2006, 10:30 PM, said:

Oh, I have an AR Max....do you know the code by any chance?
Check the "Add Masked Kane To The Roster" code in the Code Index and ask for it to be converted from GS/CB into AR MAX in the "Code Conversion" thread.

#5 Jittery Blanket

Jittery Blanket

Like a cat.. without a care..

• Code-X Member
  • 10,090 posts

Posted 29 June 2006 - 07:54 PM

check in the face paint I think theres two

#6 wwfpooh

wwfpooh

• Code-X Member
  • 6,678 posts

Posted 10 July 2006 - 05:59 PM

macman, on Jun 29 2006, 08:54 PM, said:

I've looked everywhere & have only been able to find the more recent one w/ the half mask.  I know he has his alternate attire but I'm trying to make Vengeance & you can't do Kane vs. Kane in his alt. attire.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks in advance.
check in the face paint I think theres two
I gave him the code to allow the in-game Masked Kane to fight the unmasked version, so there's no need for a CAW.