• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 PLA's Golden Boy

PLA's Golden Boy

Code-X Rising Star

• Code-X Member
  • 291 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 07:09 PM

hi i just started using ebay (just to let you know i didnt know where to put this topic). well i bought a great khali figure off ebay and i sent the payment out tuesday. the person sending it uses first class shipping which is 1 - 3 days to get after the payment is recieved. so how many days (an estimate) do u think it will take to get the item to me. and what day will it come on. can some one answer this for me. TY

#2 phoenixsplash630

phoenixsplash630

Hargy Noob Count: 24

• Code-X Member
  • 17,084 posts
  • Code-X History: Former Moderator

Posted 21 May 2008 - 07:13 PM

I'd say two to four days. It depends who you get it from, some are more relable then others.

Action Figures Rule! By the way.

#3 PLA's Golden Boy

PLA's Golden Boy

Code-X Rising Star

• Code-X Member
  • 291 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 07:17 PM

o ok its been 2 days so far. i was thinking is was gonna come over the weekend or next week. i have a lot of rare superstars. my best one is my triple pack of ministry undertaker, masked kane, and paul bearer.

#4 Jeff Sparx

Jeff Sparx

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Member
  • 3,031 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 07:19 PM

it should but just so u know some of it can be a rip off.just thinking it can be.

#5 PLA's Golden Boy

PLA's Golden Boy

Code-X Rising Star

• Code-X Member
  • 291 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 07:22 PM

yeah i made sure i reviewed this person looked at what others thought about her. she is good i guess, any of u guys use ebay? what have u bought?

#6 BIG~FAT~CHICKEN

BIG~FAT~CHICKEN

I'm more fresh than the prince of Bellair!!

• Banned
  • 1,537 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 08:40 PM

Ebay is where I got my xbox 360 with 2 games, the offer was 500 dollars, so I would same myself 20$. But eventually I sold it cause I didn't like it until the PS3 came out.

Now I'm gonna buy a Camera that records video in the ps3.

#7 Alan93

Alan93

Cole World

• Code-X Member
  • 4,374 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 07:57 AM

I bought an MVP figure off ebay last year

#8 Cowboy King

Cowboy King

Ashley's Anchor

• Code-X Member
  • 2,139 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 09:42 AM

ebay sucks.....they protect the buyer but they do nothing for the seller.....it can be a rip-off from hell so be carefull

#9 BIG~FAT~CHICKEN

BIG~FAT~CHICKEN

• Banned
  • 1,537 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 11:31 AM

View Post-3nigma-, on May 22 2008, 11:42 AM, said:

ebay sucks.....they protect the buyer but they do nothing for the seller.....it can be a rip-off from hell so be carefull
I either IM with the person on AIM or make a phone call discussing the matter, other than I don't buy it at all.

#10 Alan93

Alan93

Cole World

• Code-X Member
  • 4,374 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 03:59 PM

View Post-3nigma-, on May 22 2008, 04:42 PM, said:

Thats true but ive heard that a guy who goes to my school sold an Air Guitar to someone. epic pwn :lol:

#11 BIG~FAT~CHICKEN

BIG~FAT~CHICKEN

• Banned
  • 1,537 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 04:15 PM

Alot of retards actually shop online, you either gotta be lucky or make them retarted, by making up stuff about something cheap and then making the deal. They can't make any trouble because they're the one that believed you, As it was said on News many times that Ebay isn't safe as it was before. Just saying !!

#12 Alan93

Alan93

Cole World

• Code-X Member
  • 4,374 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 03:38 AM

View PostBlood On The Sand, on May 22 2008, 11:15 PM, said:

Alot of retards actually shop online
Wow so your targeting most the population of the USA, UK and probibly every other country in the world. Guess its wrong to shop online now <_<

#13 O-Yama³

O-Yama³

I'm Gay

• Banned
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 03:47 AM

View PostTNA4EVA, on May 22 2008, 02:22 AM, said:

any of u guys use ebay?
Used to until I didn't feel safe no more exchanging money.

View PostTNA4EVA, on May 22 2008, 02:22 AM, said:

what have u bought?
I brought headlights, tail lights, window tint film, rims, leather seat covers, steering wheel, car CD player and some spray to changed the colour of my tail lights.

#14 TyE

TyE

**** KG...BAN ME LOL

• Banned
  • 1,407 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 06:48 AM

to answer ur question it depends when the seller actaully ships it. some idiots will only ship it a week after u actauuly win the item or if u get lucky they will ship it the day you win it. it depends ask them what day they shiped it and if there is a tracking number so u can see where it is.

#15 Jittery Blanket

Jittery Blanket

Like a cat.. without a care..

• Code-X Member
  • 10,090 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 07:36 AM

View PostAlan93, on May 22 2008, 04:59 PM, said:

View Post-3nigma-, on May 22 2008, 04:42 PM, said:

Thats true but ive heard that a guy who goes to my school sold an Air Guitar to someone. epic pwn :lol:

ROFLMMFGDAO :lol:

thats awesome!

#16 Cowboy King

Cowboy King

Ashley's Anchor

• Code-X Member
  • 2,139 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 08:36 AM

id hate to be the Dumb-ass who bought an air guitar....you have to be fU*K^d-Up to buy that...

Get in touch with the guy and ask when he shipped it and like TyE said.....ask 4 a tracking number so you can know where it is.....

#17 BIG~FAT~CHICKEN

BIG~FAT~CHICKEN

• Banned
  • 1,537 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 11:47 AM

I just ordered my camera!!!

#18 Socom

Socom

Michael Jackson 1958-2009 What a Legend

• Code-X Legend
  • 10,498 posts
  • Code-X History: Former G-Mod

Posted 23 May 2008 - 04:41 PM

I heard that someone sold a bag of fresh air !!!

#19 The Rob

The Rob

The People's Heel

• Code-X Member
  • 3,846 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 01:12 AM

View PostTNA4EVA, on May 21 2008, 09:17 PM, said:

o ok its been 2 days so far. i was thinking is was gonna come over the weekend or next week. i have a lot of rare superstars. my best one is my triple pack of ministry undertaker, masked kane, and paul bearer.
I'm curious, is it the earlier Masked Kane figure that featured the removable mask? If so, what does he look like without the mask? I've always wondered what they made him look like under the mask for the figure.

The closest I found was a Maximum Sweat version of Kane with a removable mask, I wonder if the original looked similar.

Posted Image

It's too bad they couldn't have made Kane look something like that under the mask and simply had him remask instead of going maskless and bald.

Edited by TheRob, 24 May 2008 - 01:19 AM.

#20 Jeff Sparx

Jeff Sparx

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Member
  • 3,031 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 08:45 AM

View PostTheRob, on May 24 2008, 02:12 AM, said:

View PostTNA4EVA, on May 21 2008, 09:17 PM, said:

I'm curious, is it the earlier Masked Kane figure that featured the removable mask? If so, what does he look like without the mask? I've always wondered what they made him look like under the mask for the figure.

The closest I found was a Maximum Sweat version of Kane with a removable mask, I wonder if the original looked similar.

Posted Image

It's too bad they couldn't have made Kane look something like that under the mask and simply had him remask instead of going maskless and bald.

ok y did u have to show this.lat this will gimme nightmares. ill be sleepin and all of the sudden BAM scary kane figureO_o

#21 Alan93

Alan93

Cole World

• Code-X Member
  • 4,374 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 02:05 PM

I used to have an undertake Sweat wrestler like that ^^. i also had a fully flexable kane but his mask never came off

#22 The Rob

The Rob

The People's Heel

• Code-X Member
  • 3,846 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 05:31 PM

View PostAlan93, on May 24 2008, 04:05 PM, said:

I used to have an undertake Sweat wrestler like that ^^. i also had a fully flexable kane but his mask never came off
There was a version of Masked Kane in his original costume with a removable mask, like the Maximum Sweat version, however I'm now thinking that it was one of those taller figures like the 12" ones. I know there was one though because when I was younger I wanted it pretty badly, but they were hard to come by. This was of course before the WWE actually unmasked Kane, so the thought of being able to see what they imagined Kane to look like under the mask was very appealing to me, though I knew the actual wrestler was never actually burned/scared.

Edited by TheRob, 24 May 2008 - 05:31 PM.