• Code-X Member
  • 4,834 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 06:11 PM

pics of ur carz go here!

Here's my piece of shit:
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Cleaning the carb and doing a tuneup/oil change tomorrow, up next is taking care of my front brakes (they pull hard left when you brake), then a new floor-pan (old one is rotting out), then rims&tires/paintjob. wewt!

#2 O-Yama³

O-Yama³

I'm Gay

• Banned
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 04:55 AM

I cant take photos, well I can but I cant upload them due to my PC f'n up a week ago, cant find the disc to install the programme I used, but I'll give you an idea of what mine looks like:

Posted Image

This is the kinda car I have a White Vauxhall Corsa 1.2 litre, just imagine it with blacked out windows front n' back with black rims, I was gonna, well actually I have to get it resprayed because its going rusty and I'll need to get some parts repaired, so just imagine rust near the doors and thats pretty much it.

Decadence I think that kinda car you have was on pimp my ride and once they did it up it looked really good, same with my car they look awesome when there done up and this is how I wanted mine to look but black;
Posted Image

#3 Sergio

Sergio

Resident Evil Fan

• Code-X Administrator
  • 17,447 posts

Posted 21 June 2008 - 07:15 PM

I suggest to not display your plates.

#4 Soon2BeLegend

Soon2BeLegend

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Member
  • 1,428 posts

Posted 21 June 2008 - 07:26 PM

Posted Image

#5 King¦Mickey

King¦Mickey

i dunno lol

• Code-X Member
  • 2,457 posts
  • Code-X History: Former Moderator

Posted 21 June 2008 - 07:56 PM

Spoiler

#6 Soon2BeLegend

Soon2BeLegend

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Member
  • 1,428 posts

Posted 21 June 2008 - 07:57 PM

lol. i know i didnt have a picture of my porsche. :P

#7 Atheist

Atheist

Grim and Frostbitten!

• Code-X Member
  • 4,834 posts

Posted 21 June 2008 - 10:08 PM

Porche's are ****ing ugly.

And@Sergio:
I drive my car with my license plates in plain sight every day. Posting pics w/ them on them online is not much scarier.

#8 Soon2BeLegend

Soon2BeLegend

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Member
  • 1,428 posts

Posted 21 June 2008 - 10:18 PM

sergio said that because anyone can go online see your license plate find you and kill you. maybe someone from a different state who never seen you or your car

#9 Atheist

Atheist

Grim and Frostbitten!

• Code-X Member
  • 4,834 posts

Posted 21 June 2008 - 10:20 PM

If they go through all that trouble they deserve the kill tbh.

#10 MC Coemgen

MC Coemgen

The Official Un-Official Code-X Legend

• Code-X Member
  • 14,431 posts
  • Code-X History: Former Moderator
  • Facebook:Like Me

Posted 21 June 2008 - 11:03 PM

I'm going to find your address Zach and just send you mail saying "Hi, how are you doing?" and never respond if you write me back.

#11 Sergio

Sergio

Resident Evil Fan

• Code-X Administrator
  • 17,447 posts

Posted 21 June 2008 - 11:34 PM

The net may not be a serious thing to some, but still, for security reasons, I would rather you guys protect yourselves from anyone who may wish harm on other net users for whatever the reason. They could live in your area, or somewhere nearby. I just ask that some of you think twice. It's up to you if you want to go that extra mile to be safe. However, driving everyday displaying your plates seems safer than posting your plates online for malicious users. They could find out more about you than you imagine. Trust me, people can get your phone number and address if they talk to the right people. I'm not going to say how, but it's easy as heck to go an find out especially if you have a friend or relative working for the business that has access to your data.

If you get into an accident and the other guy has your plate #. He can easily use that info to find out where you live and bust your car windows, pop your tires, etc out of vengeance. It's just those things in life that do happen. I'm just suggesting that you guys be safe. Again, it's up to you.

#12 Dday141

Dday141

CDX's Milky Ol' Bear

• Code-X Member
  • 10,582 posts

Posted 22 June 2008 - 05:20 PM

Posted Image

Not really my car, its my mom's.