#26 Ryan

Ryan

CM-PUNK.com/BITW

• Code-X Legend
  • 8,834 posts
  • Gallery:View
  • Twitter:Follow Me

Posted 30 August 2010 - 05:50 AM

They've already as much as said that there will be DLC for roster-updates/arenas/attires... The only reason they didn't give us any proper DLC last year was because of the dispute between THQ/WWE and Yukes, when that game was released it looked like THQ and the WWE would partner with someone else until they all signed a new deal so they obviously wasn't going to work too hard on DLC if there was the possibility of moving on. It didn't happen though so now there is no need to do that again, instead they can continue with what they did in the '09 version.

In SvR09 we got 4 new guys and 4 extra legends (roughly if I remember correctly) diva xmas attires, new jericho (counted as an extra character) and a few main guy attire changes. That was a ton of DLC and I don't see why this year can't be the same or better.

NXT is 7-8 guys, they've done that before they can do it again and perhaps add even more...

#27 Simon

Simon

Only 4 stars due to not being Misawa

• Code-X Member
  • 3,933 posts
  • Code-X History: Former G-Mod

Posted 30 August 2010 - 06:44 AM

View PostMakaveli, on 29 August 2010 - 09:41 PM, said:

it won't be DLC.. last year the only DLC was Stone Cold, and that model was finished before the game released.. so I really don't see them going from that to making 8 characters just for download.. after all, they need to give us some reason to buy 2012.
Yeah, they've confirmed there'll be more DLC this time around.

#28 Future WHC

Future WHC

Code-X Rising Star

• Code-X Member
  • 286 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 09:05 AM

On TV, their numbers have dwindled. Is Nexus on the way out?

Nah. :lol: