Possible Way to Hide Female Breasts in CAWs Requiring Diva Template?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 xirtamehtsitahw

xirtamehtsitahw

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 79 posts

Posted 24 May 2014 - 08:37 PM

I want to build several CAWs requiring the Diva template--but not the breasts. They are Mewtwo, Midna the Imp, and Renamon.

I found a way to build a near perfect (albeit tailless) Mewtwo using a certain top, which was capable of taking a pure-white hue--a plain green football-style jersey (you'll know which one I'm talking about when you see it). It had the added benefit of flattening the chest, which is perfect, because Mewtwo doesn't have breasts.

I wonder if the flat-chested effect would remain if the jersey were made completely transparent (insert the value 00 in place of FF in the transparency byte, which immediately follows the hue and saturation bytes)?

Please post any info you have on this, as I don't currently have a working PSP (all I have at the moment is a scattered pile of disassembled PSP Go parts--the Go itself no longer works thanks to a busted power switch module).

I may end up answering my own question fairly soon, as I hopefully will start work on a temp job as a clean up laborer for a nearby hospital undergoing a long-term remodel--and thus eventually have the dough to buy another Go...rhyme intended. :P

#2 Rapunzel

Rapunzel

This is the story of how I died...and went to heaven!

• Code-X Member
  • 1,797 posts

Posted 25 May 2014 - 12:32 PM

I have no words. Posted Image

#3 xirtamehtsitahw

xirtamehtsitahw

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 79 posts

Posted 25 May 2014 - 02:05 PM

Let me be as concise as possible:

I request the following be tested:

A certain football-style jersey, possibly number 37 or so (can't remember the exact number) in the Tops options, flattens the CAW's chest (hides the breasts). I want to know if it still does this if made completely transparent (transparency byte given the value 00 instead of FF).

How much clearer could I possibly make it? If you're STILL confused, I may have to find out myself, as it seems that nobody either understands what I am trying to convey, or is pretending to not understand.

#4 Jittery Blanket

Jittery Blanket

Like a cat.. without a care..

• Code-X Member
  • 10,090 posts

Posted 25 May 2014 - 05:41 PM

Dude, I don't think any of us have touched codes or PSPs in years. I imagine making it transparent would work though.

#5 Rapunzel

Rapunzel

This is the story of how I died...and went to heaven!

• Code-X Member
  • 1,797 posts

Posted 30 May 2014 - 05:29 PM

View Postxirtamehtsitahw, on 25 May 2014 - 02:05 PM, said:

Let me be as concise as possible:

I request the following be tested:

A certain football-style jersey, possibly number 37 or so (can't remember the exact number) in the Tops options, flattens the CAW's chest (hides the breasts). I want to know if it still does this if made completely transparent (transparency byte given the value 00 instead of FF).

How much clearer could I possibly make it? If you're STILL confused, I may have to find out myself, as it seems that nobody either understands what I am trying to convey, or is pretending to not understand.
You posted this in random insanity without stating which game you want. There are like 4 active people here and I don't think any of them care about codes anymore.

Edited by Jesse Lavigne, 30 May 2014 - 05:30 PM.