• Please log in to reply
111 replies to this topic

#76 XFIXiNlFX .aka. DieHard

XFIXiNlFX .aka. DieHard

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 131 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 11:07 AM

I'm still sticking to the whole "We can still get past DNAS" If you don't believe me, go rent Metal Gear Solid 3 Subsistence, put in Disc 2 and try to go on MGO, you won't make it past the DNAS verification, and it straight up says "The Title is No Longer Available Online" that's why I'm saying there still is a SMALL chance that the 07 server for PS2 is still online, with that being my sole reason, I know I shouldn't try and be this optimistic, but, lets face it, if you can get past te DNAS verification then that means that the title is still available online.

#77 ChrisD

ChrisD

Code-X Rising Star

• Code-X Member
  • 409 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 11:23 AM

I agree with you but if it's still online why can't THQ jus let us go online?? What's the big deal?

#78 XFIXiNlFX .aka. DieHard

XFIXiNlFX .aka. DieHard

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 131 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 01:04 PM

THQ doesn't run the SvR server DemonWare does, THQ only supplies the format for the server, I mean it could be a variety of things as to why we can't get on, there could have been a storm that knocked the server out, or it could just be a server malfunction, regardless though, I'm slowly starting to give up hope for SvR07... I hate saying that, but it has gotten to the point where I think that is how it has to be....

#79 ChrisD

ChrisD

Code-X Rising Star

• Code-X Member
  • 409 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 01:19 PM

Well it did snow in L.A and it has been rainin for atleast 2 or 3 days striaght so maybe that's it?

#80 XFIXiNlFX .aka. DieHard

XFIXiNlFX .aka. DieHard

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 131 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 03:34 PM

It could be that for the reason, I'm not 100% sure.

#81 MiNdLeSS_SouL

MiNdLeSS_SouL

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 157 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 03:57 PM

ok,someone is paying demonwire to run the server,most likely its THQ.Plus they are two different servers btw,they could have different effects when being shutdown.

#82 ChrisD

ChrisD

Code-X Rising Star

• Code-X Member
  • 409 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 03:59 PM

Ehhh maybe THQ missed their payment lmao

#83 XFIXiNlFX .aka. DieHard

XFIXiNlFX .aka. DieHard

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 131 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 04:58 PM

Lol, but both of thise responses are correct in there own rights.

#84 ChrisD

ChrisD

Code-X Rising Star

• Code-X Member
  • 409 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 05:50 PM

Yes they are indeed

#85 The Icon

The Icon

Code-X Superstar

• Code-X Member
  • 537 posts
  • Facebook:Like Me

Posted 10 February 2009 - 10:19 PM

They Stated the server would be gone

Once again they did not state it was only the xbox server

On Tony hawk underground it makes it through the DNAS but noone has been able to go online on that in how long

plus the only reason 06 and 05 are still on because gamespy refuses to shut them down

thats probably the reason ps3 used gamespy for 09 this year

#86 XFIXiNlFX .aka. DieHard

XFIXiNlFX .aka. DieHard

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 131 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 09:11 AM

I never tried to play THUG so I don't know, all I'm saying is that there is a *SLIM* chance at it still being online, although I have given up hope now...

#87 ChrisD

ChrisD

Code-X Rising Star

• Code-X Member
  • 409 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 09:54 AM

Lets just face the facts, THQ and etc. screwed us out of 07 and now i'm guessing it'll never be online again for god knows why. Also even if there is a slim chance most people already gave up and even if they turned it back on i'm sure people switched :(

#88 The Icon

The Icon

Code-X Superstar

• Code-X Member
  • 537 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 11:52 AM

kk now im confused i was looking for proof of 07 on ps2 staying down but it seems that demonware is still advertising them holding the server up ??

Wierd

EDIT:

nvm found this on the xbox forum svr 07 has been confirmed shut down

Thank you, for contacting THQ Customer Support.

We do not have info regarding any shut-down for the Xbox Live servers. The Playstation servers, which are hosted separately, have been shut down. But since the servers for the Xbox version are hosted directly through Xbox Live, there has been no known reports of shutting them down. This may change in the future; any official THQ news that has been released can be found here: http://investor.thq....6...-news&nyo=0

Mystery Solved

SvR 07 R.I.P

Edited by (̪̪̪̪̪̪●PĦ¤Nutž•̪̪̪̪̪), 11 February 2009 - 12:04 PM.

#89 XFIXiNlFX .aka. DieHard

XFIXiNlFX .aka. DieHard

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 131 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 01:21 PM

Thank you very much bro, that message right there has definitely sealed 07's fate for the PS2, one question though... Does that mean that 07 for the 360 is still online? I'm confused now...

#90 ChrisD

ChrisD

Code-X Rising Star

• Code-X Member
  • 409 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 02:23 PM

Me two........But that's unfair for ps2 :( They should atleast make a new 09 for ps2 that lets us go online :) that'd make us feel better :D

#91 The Icon

The Icon

Code-X Superstar

• Code-X Member
  • 537 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 02:27 PM

Nope Xbox Shut them down

Just tried my 07 for xbox

#92 MiNdLeSS_SouL

MiNdLeSS_SouL

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 157 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 06:57 AM

07 over!,i'm the Legendary Rod xD,i retired from svr games,well i'm #5 & #65 on 07 for ever =) now

#93 MiNdLeSS_SouL

MiNdLeSS_SouL

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 157 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 08:20 AM

LOL,i heard that svr09 is going to be the last svr game that will be online for any system.People cheating on 09 so they are going stop making svr games online for ps3/360/wii ect.I don't know if it 100% true but the dude who told me knows everything about wwe & svr games.So i believe him about this.I also think it stupid that you cant put up codes for 07 like aw.This website is one of the reasons 08/09 not online for ps2.So y'all need to stop blaming the people who use those codes online cause y'all the ones supplying them with the codes.99% of the hacks came from this website so its y'alls fault too about not having online.Plus i'm getting tired of y'all saying its the mhs faults cause y'all supplied almost all of them with the codes to cheat.

Edited by 07 OVER!!!, 12 February 2009 - 08:25 AM.

#94 ChrisD

ChrisD

Code-X Rising Star

• Code-X Member
  • 409 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 10:37 AM

View Post07 OVER!!!, on Feb 12 2009, 06:20 AM, said:

LOL,i heard that svr09 is going to be the last svr game that will be online for any system.People cheating on 09 so they are going stop making svr games online for ps3/360/wii ect.I don't know if it 100% true but the dude who told me knows everything about wwe & svr games.So i believe him about this.I also think it stupid that you cant put up codes for 07 like aw.This website is one of the reasons 08/09 not online for ps2.So y'all need to stop blaming the people who use those codes online cause y'all the ones supplying them with the codes.99% of the hacks came from this website so its y'alls fault too about not having online.Plus i'm getting tired of y'all saying its the mhs faults cause y'all supplied almost all of them with the codes to cheat.

Ahhh shut your mouth jabroni, so what this site supplies codes and because of it 08 an 09 ain't online for ps2? who cares and honestly unless your friend works for THQ and etc. then he doesn't know diddly squat. THQ had their reasons and who knows why they didn't put online for 08 an 09 on the ps2 version, and who knows if 2010 is online or not you obviously don't because your friend told you and unless you have solid proof no1 is going to believe you unless it actually happens which i doubt of course.

Edited by ChrisD, 12 February 2009 - 10:37 AM.

#95 XFIXiNlFX .aka. DieHard

XFIXiNlFX .aka. DieHard

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 131 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 10:44 AM

I hate THQ, lol

#96 MiNdLeSS_SouL

MiNdLeSS_SouL

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 157 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 01:49 PM

Ya' ll ******* care cause y'all always ***** about it not having online & i see you still care about 07 not having online anymore,07 over so deal with it dumb ****.It also makes since too,09 got so many cheap ass people using glitches & other shit like aw on ps3 to win.Btw this site was the main one for people hacking online for ps2,they should have shut this website down & thq should have servers like ea.

Edited by 07 OVER!!!, 12 February 2009 - 01:55 PM.

#97 ChrisD

ChrisD

Code-X Rising Star

• Code-X Member
  • 409 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 01:55 PM

I'm not gonna flame this topic with you just to end up gettin in trouble an possibly gettin a warning or whatever so you know what your right 07 is over but i'm getting 06 because the people who run 06 refuse to shut it down :). Also to burst your bubble "07 OVER!!!" 06 is full of cheap people and hackers so i'ma hack it up on there! and it won't be shuttin down any time soon my brotha!

#98 MiNdLeSS_SouL

MiNdLeSS_SouL

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 157 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 01:58 PM

Duh cause other games run on gamespy servers & gamespy refuse to shutdown.All y'all going back to 06 lol,only a few people know how to make aw work on that game xD.

Edited by 07 OVER!!!, 12 February 2009 - 01:59 PM.

#99 ChrisD

ChrisD

Code-X Rising Star

• Code-X Member
  • 409 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 02:01 PM

Yeahh...That's the good part actually because i do but do i plan on using it? Nope not unless i'm bein cheaped, double teamed, or hacked.

#100 MiNdLeSS_SouL

MiNdLeSS_SouL

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 157 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 02:04 PM

Good luck on that,i sold my 06 & if i do play it ill be using #6 acc =)