how many times have you beat Final Fantasy 10

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

Poll: how many times have you beat Final Fantasy 10

how many times have you beat Final Fantasy 10

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Stephen

Stephen

Torrie Wilson's Husband

• Banned
  • 4,136 posts

Posted 19 February 2006 - 08:43 PM

i did this cus no one is posting in the Final Fantasy board it needs more people in it sooooooooooo i posted its poll

i have beat FF 10 more than 10 times (16 times) the lasted time i beat it was lasts night and i thought that it would be a great topic here
:D

Edited by EvilMadness2006, 19 February 2006 - 08:44 PM.

#2 TheKGBIsAfterYou

TheKGBIsAfterYou

Little Shit Stoppin'

• Code-X Legend
  • 671 posts
  • Code-X History: Former G-Mod

Posted 19 February 2006 - 09:38 PM

1 time. Its good but it gets old after a while, also the reason noone is posting here is because there has been no new news to post.

#3 Stephen

Stephen

Torrie Wilson's Husband

• Banned
  • 4,136 posts

Posted 19 February 2006 - 10:11 PM

TheKGBIsAfterYou, on Feb 19 2006, 10:38 PM, said:

1 time. Its good but it gets old after a while, also the reason noone is posting here is because there has been no new news to post.
well i dont thnik it gets boring after just 1 time of beating it try like 14 times believe me that is boring

#4 TheKGBIsAfterYou

TheKGBIsAfterYou

Little Shit Stoppin'

• Code-X Legend
  • 671 posts

Posted 20 February 2006 - 12:07 AM

I usually don't play an RPG more than a couple of times unless it has good replay value. FF7/8 are two exceptions.

#5 Stephen

Stephen

Torrie Wilson's Husband

• Banned
  • 4,136 posts

Posted 20 February 2006 - 12:24 AM

TheKGBIsAfterYou, on Feb 20 2006, 01:07 AM, said:

I usually don't play an RPG more than a couple of times unless it has good replay value. FF7/8 are two exceptions.
yeah i think that 9/10 had great game play i hated the battles in 10-2

#6 Doodee

Doodee

A Metal Head

• Code-X Member
  • 1,565 posts

Posted 26 February 2006 - 03:36 PM

i beat the game almost once i got to the final boss and then deleted my data. i have made a few atempts at getting back, but as this is one of the poorest FF's i have played (i have played most of them) and that once u have done something one no one wants to do it agian unless they have nothing better to do so i just let it be lol.

Could some one PM me the endding plz so i know what happens cause i wanna get FF10-2 but i can't be assed to do FF 10 agian. PM me it plz as it would be posting spoliers and someone may read it when they don't wish to, saves a lot of grif lol.

#7 Stephen

Stephen

Torrie Wilson's Husband

• Banned
  • 4,136 posts

Posted 26 February 2006 - 09:10 PM

Tradition, on Feb 26 2006, 04:36 PM, said:

i beat the game almost once i got to the final boss and then deleted my data. i have made a few atempts at getting back, but as this is one of the poorest FF's i have played (i have played most of them) and that once u have done something one no one wants to do it agian unless they have nothing better to do so i just let it be lol.

Could some one PM me the endding plz so i know what happens cause i wanna get FF10-2 but i can't be assed to do FF 10 agian. PM me it plz as it would be posting spoliers and someone may read it when they don't wish to, saves a lot of grif lol.
well i have beatin Final Fantany 9 5 times Final Fantasy 10 16 times and Final Fantasy 10-2 7 times my point is that you don't have to beat a game once and be "board" of it

*Spoilers*
aslo the ending of FF 10 is bacisly tidus jumps off the airship and goes to the farplane ( i think cus it wasn't very clear to me) before he jumped he he huded yuna and rikku started to said before he jumped for him not to go that he should stay in Spria that is basicly it

Edited by EvilMadness2006, 27 February 2006 - 01:03 AM.

#8 TheKGBIsAfterYou

TheKGBIsAfterYou

Little Shit Stoppin'

• Code-X Legend
  • 671 posts

Posted 26 February 2006 - 11:06 PM

EvilMadness he told you to PM him the ending, you just ruined it for anyone who hasn't beat the game,thanks. Next time at least put a spoiler warning in your posts. Also, games tend to get boring after you beat them unless they are great or you missed something the first time and you want to get it.

#9 Stephen

Stephen

Torrie Wilson's Husband

• Banned
  • 4,136 posts

Posted 27 February 2006 - 01:05 AM

TheKGBIsAfterYou, on Feb 27 2006, 12:06 AM, said:

EvilMadness he told you to PM him the ending, you just ruined it for anyone who hasn't beat the game,thanks. Next time at least put a spoiler warning in your posts. Also, games tend to get boring after you beat them unless they are great or you missed something the first time and you want to get it.
well i didn't think the game was great that is why i have beatin over 10 times or should i said over 15 times

• Guests

Posted 27 February 2006 - 12:34 PM

Other: 0 Times

I couldn't bear to play much more of that game after I started...

#11 EvenflowDDT

EvenflowDDT

Code-X Superstar

• Code-X Member
  • 646 posts

Posted 27 February 2006 - 03:51 PM

Twice, mainly because i was bored of it by then.

#12 Stephen

Stephen

Torrie Wilson's Husband

• Banned
  • 4,136 posts

Posted 27 February 2006 - 04:03 PM

well i understand that this is your opnions that the game what boarding to you people but how cant a great game be borading i don't understand

• Guests

Posted 28 February 2006 - 01:20 AM

Assuming that disaster of a sentance was asking, "Can't a great game can't be / get boring?" my answer is, no, a great game is not one that I dislike enough not to finish. However, great games CAN GET boring...Hell, FFI was a great game, but after beating it a million times with almost every party, yeah, it can get boring. TRUELY great games, like Final Fantasy VI, do not get boring.

In fact, I'd be willing to be 80% of the people who post in this Final Fantasy Section are not FF Fans. Merely FF7 or FF10/10-2 fans.

Which, by the way, is completely bogus that FF10, easily the worst FF, get a sequal and a more worthy one not. GBA Ports do not count.

*Sigh* Final Fantasy just keeps going downhill...

Edited by Edgerrin Jawa 32, 28 February 2006 - 01:21 AM.

#14 Stephen

Stephen

Torrie Wilson's Husband

• Banned
  • 4,136 posts

Posted 28 February 2006 - 07:08 PM

Edgerrin Jawa 32, on Feb 28 2006, 02:20 AM, said:

Assuming that disaster of a sentance was asking, "Can't a great game can't be / get boring?" my answer is, no, a great game is not one that I dislike enough not to finish. However, great games CAN GET boring...Hell, FFI was a great game, but after beating it a million times with almost every party, yeah, it can get boring. TRUELY great games, like Final Fantasy VI, do not get boring.

In fact, I'd be willing to be 80% of the people who post in this Final Fantasy Section are not FF Fans. Merely FF7 or FF10/10-2 fans.

Which, by the way, is completely bogus that FF10, easily the worst FF, get a sequal and a more worthy one not. GBA Ports do not count.

*Sigh* Final Fantasy just keeps going downhill...
well this is just YOUR opinon to said that Final Fantasy games get worst cus you can't speak for EVERY Final Fantasy Fan my friend and in my OPINON haveing beatin the last 3 FF games i DON'T think that FF games are "Going Downhill", aslo you don't have to have beatin all the FF games to be a FF fan now again YOU could said that you have to beat all the Final Fantasty games to be a ture FF fan but that is just one person's opinon, YOUR OPINON

#15 DaAfroMan

DaAfroMan

Is can not be configures!

• Code-X Legend
  • 3,415 posts
  • Gallery:View
  • Twitter:Follow Me
  • Facebook:Like Me

Posted 20 April 2006 - 11:51 AM

Meh, I don't know about that evil. I see KM's point. I would have to agree with him that more of the people here are merely fans of FF7 and FF10. I also think that many people only like FF10 because of the graphic quality. If it was made in FF7 graphics I can almost gaurentee it would'nt be half as popular. Anywho, I know it's only my oppinion but hell, at least I don't get pissed and try to make someone else believe what I think. :rolleyes:

Anywho, those who think they are final fantasy fans, play one of the older final fantasies. One of the ones that were'nt remade for Playstation. I can gaurentee that most of you wont think as much of the series. You have to at least have played each one to say whether you are one or not, not neccecarily get past them. I for instance love FF5 and have a freind who can't really find interest in it. The only 2 I don't give a decent rank are FF1/2 because of the vagueness of the story and the fact that the characters really don't have a life outside of the imediate quest. Other than those two, I loved every FF I have played, thus making me a true FF fan.

Put simple, you have to know what you are a fan of before you can honestly be a fan of it. Right KM? ;)

#16 Stephen

Stephen

Torrie Wilson's Husband

• Banned
  • 4,136 posts

Posted 20 April 2006 - 10:21 PM

DaAfroMan, on Apr 20 2006, 12:51 PM, said:

Meh, I don't know about that evil. I see KM's point. I would have to agree with him that more of the people here are merely fans of FF7 and FF10. I also think that many people only like FF10 because of the graphic quality. If it was made in FF7 graphics I can almost gaurentee it would'nt be half as popular. Anywho, I know it's only my oppinion but hell, at least I don't get pissed and try to make someone else believe what I think. :rolleyes:

Anywho, those who think they are final fantasy fans, play one of the older final fantasies. One of the ones that were'nt remade for Playstation. I can gaurentee that most of you wont think as much of the series. You have to at least have played each one to say whether you are one or not, not neccecarily get past them. I for instance love FF5 and have a freind who can't really find interest in it. The only 2 I don't give a decent rank are FF1/2 because of the vagueness of the story and the fact that the characters really don't have a life outside of the imediate quest. Other than those two, I loved every FF I have played, thus making me a true FF fan.

Put simple, you have to know what you are a fan of before you can honestly be a fan of it. Right KM? ;)
i didn't "get pissed" he said that one is only a true Final Fantasy Fan IF you a have beatin all FF games, which is a lie right their, he also said that Final Fantasy 10 is the wrost FF game, well if that is the case why has so mean people played it for AGAIN this is JUST his and your opinion, my OPINION is you don't have to of beatin all Final Fantasy games ever created to be a TRUE FF fan

#17 DaAfroMan

DaAfroMan

Is can not be configures!

• Code-X Legend
  • 3,415 posts
  • Gallery:View
  • Twitter:Follow Me
  • Facebook:Like Me

Posted 21 April 2006 - 11:47 PM

<sigh>

I really don't see why you insist on arguing with me all the time. -_-

Anyways, I was'nt saying that you are'nt a FF fan. I'm just saying it's really hard to say that honestly without actually playing the series. I can understand if you Said you are a FF7 fan or a FF10 fan seeing as you played those games, but any final fantasy 6 and eralier are significantly differant than later FF's. Mainly being because of 3D programming and the neccesary differances. The storyline for ALL final fantasies are different, as well as battle systems, spells, items and everything else. I knnow you may want to call youself a true FF fan but How can you be when you don't even know what most of the FF's are? Just an observation, don't take it personally.

#18 soravstidus

soravstidus

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 77 posts

Posted 22 April 2006 - 12:01 PM

Final Fantasy 10 has to be like the only game n even tho you dont get notin from starting over and playing it again. You just still wanna play it. I have played tons of games and if there is no extras or even if there is I just dont feel like playing it. Except when it comes to FFX. I play it over and over for about 6 years now. Putting in over 200 hours each time. FFX is bascially the only game I play since I bought my PS2 till I got Smackdown Vs Raw 2006 which I only play online. The story is really well done and the world of FFX & its characters are beautiful I guess thats why I play it over and over. An its still the best RPG for the PS2 ever.

#19 Stephen

Stephen

Torrie Wilson's Husband

• Banned
  • 4,136 posts

Posted 24 April 2006 - 05:58 PM

DaAfroMan, on Apr 22 2006, 12:47 AM, said:

<sigh>

I really don't see why you insist on arguing with me all the time. -_-

Anyways, I was'nt saying that you are'nt a FF fan. I'm just saying it's really hard to say that honestly without actually playing the series. I can understand if you Said you are a FF7 fan or a FF10 fan seeing as you played those games, but any final fantasy 6 and eralier are significantly differant than later FF's. Mainly being because of 3D programming and the neccesary differances. The storyline for ALL final fantasies are different, as well as battle systems, spells, items and everything else. I knnow you may want to call youself a true FF fan but How can you be when you don't even know what most of the FF's are? Just an observation, don't take it personally.
hey that's cool man IF that is your opinion about me whatever i still think I'M a true FF fan and thats all that matters DaAfroMan i don't care what ALL the hater said/think about me on this board or in any other board for that matter SO it's cool you can say what you like about me ;) cus you DON'T know ME so how can you said anything about me ;)

soravstidus, on Apr 22 2006, 01:01 PM, said:

Final Fantasy 10 has to be like the only game n even tho you dont get notin from starting over and playing it again. You just still wanna play it. I have played tons of games and if there is no extras or even if there is I just dont feel like playing it. Except when it comes to FFX. I play it over and over for about 6 years now. Putting in over 200 hours each time. FFX is bascially the only game I play since I bought my PS2 till I got Smackdown Vs Raw 2006 which I only play online. The story is really well done and the world of FFX & its characters are beautiful I guess thats why I play it over and over. An its still the best RPG for the PS2 ever.

yeah that right soravstidus IF that is your opinion IF you think that beating only one FF game makes you a FF fan good for you don't let the haterS say that you "HAVE to" CUS YOU DON'T have to beat all FF fans to be a true FF fan

Edited by EvilMadness2006, 24 April 2006 - 06:10 PM.

#20 Justice

Justice

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 52 posts

Posted 24 April 2006 - 06:28 PM

Well, in an effort to get this thread back on topic, I beat it once then smashed the disk when I could get Tidus or Lulu's hard item for their ultimate upgrade (winning that dammed chcobo race with 0 time and 200+ jumps in thunder alley).

#21 Stephen

Stephen

Torrie Wilson's Husband

• Banned
  • 4,136 posts

Posted 25 April 2006 - 11:43 PM

Justice, on Apr 24 2006, 07:28 PM, said:

Well, in an effort to get this thread back on topic, I beat it once then smashed the disk when I could get Tidus or Lulu's hard item for their ultimate upgrade (winning that dammed chcobo race with 0 time and 200+ jumps in thunder alley).
man you break your Final Fastany 10 game :( JUST cus you couldn't get past one part :o well at least you beat in at all :)

#22 teh pwn3r3r

teh pwn3r3r

Photoshop Is My DRUG!!

• Banned
  • 5,310 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 07:43 PM

i never beat it i was so close then my memory card got corrupted

#23 Our Father

Our Father

Code-X Rising Star

• Code-X Member
  • 345 posts

Posted 15 May 2006 - 09:13 AM

I called it Beatin After I got All Tha Secret Endings and every thing from Tha Legendary Weapons to tha bone where tha time never ends both games were like that to me Final Fantasy X and X-2

Tha point is that every time i start up my old final fantasy data tha time tweeks back and forth cause i left tha ps2 on all times just to have a high time like that So when it comes down to it I beat Tha Game Once

#24 Ms. Lulu

Ms. Lulu

Lulu The Black Mage

• Code-X Member
  • 1,275 posts

Posted 15 May 2006 - 09:15 AM

Our Father, on May 15 2006, 10:13 AM, said:

I called it Beatin After I got All Tha Secret Endings and every thing from Tha Legendary Weapons to tha bone where tha time never ends both games were like that to me Final Fantasy X and X-2

Tha point is that every time i start up my old final fantasy data tha time tweeks back and forth cause i left tha ps2 on all times just to have a high time like that So when it comes down to it I beat Tha Game Once
The game is trash you cant die auto life not cool on a final boss thats dump I beat the game many of times.