• This topic is locked This topic is locked
17 replies to this topic

#1 Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Insert something here

• Code-X Legend
  • 15,147 posts

Posted 23 November 2005 - 08:12 AM

One by metallica blast`s all over the arena.

V.G: its david hes back

Trigin: i hope so its been chaos here

The CWF Team emerge from the curtian all five of them.

There all wearing None Wrestling gear the audience are cheering for them.

CWF....CWF.....CWF

Firstly hardcore King climbs into the ring alongside King Jimmy with the heavyweight championship and harcore championship. Corporal Extreme Climbs in next holing his two titles. Kason slides in next with his Money in the back contract and finally Ocean man slides in after the others.

all five men are pacing around the ring while Extreme goes and picks up a mic.

So this war that were having is getting out of hand....you wanna know why if you do give me a hell yea

HELL YEA

Thank you me and the team have been talking amoungst each other and we have came up with why the EUW superstars have been doing these repeated attacks on us......and heres where i say why.......everybody knows that im the EUW U.S champ right i have my commitments there but since this has started no one there has been talking to me becasue there AFRAID OF US and what the CWF will do to them at there Ice Cold PPV next month.

THERE AFRAID
THERE AFRAID

Lets start off with why they are. number one is the ongoing attacks between Bonez Hardcore King and King jimmy each are trying to eliminate each other and its not Hardcore King and King Jimmy who has started these up it was Bonez......from what ive seen that is cowardly am i right though.

Corporal Turns around to his team and they all nod to it

A attack on our owner aswell so hes now out of the equasion becasue he got beat down for no reason he isnt involved in this at all but then he got involved and put together a team to get revenge on what has happend to him......

and plenty more things that have happend in these past few weeks but when its all said and done WE WILL BE VICTORIOUS no i want all of you to chant out the CWF for me and the team.

CWF CWF CWF
CWF CWF CWF

And as thats all said and done come on EUW bring it on becffasue your on our terf now and your not goin to lay anyhands on me Kason King Jimmy Hardcore King and Ocean man....unless we want you to SO GET YOUR ASSES DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW.

Corporal drops His mic and the CWF team brace for a fight.

(Off Topic: Please no unrealistic crap and read through the post if you are going to say somthing ok just a little note

also no off topic things eaither were in RP mode ok no "thats was a good RP etc ok)

#2 Socom

Socom

Michael Jackson 1958-2009 What a Legend

• Code-X Legend
  • 10,498 posts
  • Code-X History: Former G-Mod

Posted 23 November 2005 - 09:18 AM

The Broken plays loud around the arena

Trigin: Now what is this.

Carma zooms into the entrance and the words of the video says chromer crush.

V.G: That’s That’s it can't be its Chromer Crush but why is he here
Trigin: Better question who's said is he on.

CC stands on the ramp.
CC puts his hand in his back pocket and grabs a mic.

EUW V CWF i have seen these on going attacks.
Now on the way to the arena today. People have been asking me who side are you on ? Well here’s you answer. I’m not on EUW sides... and I’m not on CWF side.

Back in my old Fed something like this happen. I could not compete due to an injury. But I did do better I referred the match. I cut the match right down the middle.

Crowed: BOOOOOOOOOOO

Shut up. When the EUW come I suggest you all grap some weapons and whoop some ass.

CC drops his mic

#3 ~G-unot~

~G-unot~

R.I.P Proof

• Banned
  • 5,150 posts

Posted 23 November 2005 - 10:00 AM

::..Tupac:Hail Mary blast throughout the arena as all of the cwf superstars in the ring then get ready to attack the euw superstars and their gm..::

::..But a camera zooms up to the titon tron showing the euw team outside in a parking lot with their general manager as the gm begins to speak as he claps..::

Wow brilliant i mean just brilliant i mean what can i say so much emotion in this promo and the sad thing is you actually think you can beat euw the men who takes the term Hardcore to the extreme limit and on top of that we dont script what we do or say unlike you all and the other sad thing is,is that i found out the ending for one of your matches at your ppv

Trigin: What? omg

And also lets see if the cwf has the balls to come out to the parking lot and face us and as the rock would say Just Bring It !

#4 Socom

Socom

Michael Jackson 1958-2009 What a Legend

• Code-X Legend
  • 10,498 posts

Posted 23 November 2005 - 10:07 AM

CC picks up the mic

There you go cwf that your call. Now goto the parking lot and whoop some ass. Don't think im helping you and im no ones side. Im the guy in the middle of all this.

CWF before you go to the parking lot. Show them hardcore. You to EUH grab a weapon and go and whoop some ass.

CC walks back thought the curtins.

Trigin: Is CC joining in the fight whos side is on.
V.G He's saying nobdys.

CC walks up to a camra man and grabs the camra.

I'll be the camra man for this fight

#5 Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Insert something here

• Code-X Legend
  • 15,147 posts

Posted 23 November 2005 - 02:42 PM

Extreme Climbs out of the ring and the CWF superstars follow him out to the back.

with CC closely behind holding a camera.

The CWF superstars see the EUW superstars and then the fight breaks out.

(This is where thin individual superstars reply with there part of the attack ok)

#6 ~G-unot~

~G-unot~

R.I.P Proof

• Banned
  • 5,150 posts

Posted 23 November 2005 - 02:49 PM

::.As hardcore thug starts to brawl with hardcore king and then kicks hardcore king into the groin hoisting him up on his shoulders and pimp juice slams hardcore king on top of a caw busting the window..::

::...As hardcore king thrives in pain..::

#7 H K

H K

Code X Join Date: Jul 7, 2004

• Code-X Legend
  • 9,209 posts
  • Gallery:View

Posted 23 November 2005 - 02:59 PM

(OOC:If anyone posts before me,too bad,there werent any people here making a post when i started)

Hardcore King immediately jumps on Hardcore Thug,thier old history playing a big part in the punishment being inflicted on him.
King keeps hitting Thug with viscious right hands,causing Thug to reel backwards and lean on a nearby car for support.

Hardcore King Superkicks him,knocking him backwards onto the hood of the car.King climbs up there with him,picking Thug up and putting his head between his legs.King lifts Thug into the air and drives him thru the front windshield of the car,not breaking it,but certainly cracking it and bending it inward.

That desnt keep Thug down tho,he quickly sweeps Kings legs out from under him,causing King to fall from the car,landing face-up on the concrete below.Thug jumps off of the car,trying to land a leg drop on King,but King moves out of the way,causing Thug to hurt his leg and ass bone on the concrete.

King stands behind Thug,taunting him to get up and holding his hand in the air,signaling for a chokeslam.Before rn around,King is turnaed around himself and is now staring face-to-face with Bonez.

Bonez tries to hit King with a left jab,but King ducks and knocks Bonez into the car with a droplick.King grabs Bonez head and smashes it into the drivers side window,shattering it and busting Bonez open.

King turns back to Thug,but Thug has recovered and tries to hit Hardcore King with a clothesline,which King quickly ducks under,looking over his shoulder as he does,and nodding to Corporal Extreme,who is on the other side of the hood.

King kicks Thug in the gut,grabs ahold of Thugs legs,and lifts him into the air over the hood of the car,while CE grabs Thugs head and both Kings,Thugs,and Extremes momentm carry Thug down onto the hood of the car,effectively taking him out of the fight,even if its only momentarily.

Edited by Hardcore King, 23 November 2005 - 03:00 PM.

#8 spike731

spike731

Erster, dies zu übersetzen, erhält ein Plätzchen.

• Code-X Member
  • 1,759 posts

Posted 23 November 2005 - 03:25 PM

:: after a while a bloody bonez stands up and gets in this fight::

:: Bonez helps up hardcore thug from the car and when Hardcore trys to knock out bonez all of a supden BOOM! Arcan superkicks hardcore right in the head knocking him out momentaraly::

:: Bonez and hardcore thug team up to take out corpral extrem::

:: Bonez picks up corpral and hits him with a german attacker and then hardcore thug picks corpral up and hits corpral with the pimp juice slam right into a windshield::

::V.G.: OMG DID YOU SEE THAT CORPRAL EXTREME AND HARDCORE KING JUST GOT LAID OUT ALMOST AT The SAME TIME!::

:: trigin: MAN THIS FIGHT IS JUST GETTING WORSE AND WORSE AS IT GOSE ON!::

:: King jimmy then comes rushing at bonez with a lead pipe and hardcore thug quickly knocks the pipe out of jimmys hand and having him set up for the SPIKED::

:: V.G.: OMG THIS IS INSANE I JUST HOPE THAT THE CWF CAN OVER POWER THE EUW!!::

:: trigin: I KNOW THAT WOULD BE SUCH A DRAG IF WE LOST!!::

Edited by spike731, 23 November 2005 - 03:25 PM.

#9 Kason

Kason

Just kidding. But seriously.

• Code-X Legend
  • 7,424 posts

Posted 23 November 2005 - 03:29 PM

While thats all going on, Kason and Toture are at eachothers throats. Right hand after right hand, until Kason gets the better of Toture, knocking him to the concrete. Kason kneels down over Toture and continues the attack with right hands to the head of Toture.

Kason looks around and sees some barb-wire laying off to the side. He grabs it, and wraps it around him right fist, and continues to punch at Totures head, causing it to bleed from the barb-wire, and making Kason right hand to bleed also.

Kason gets up and unravels the barb-wire from his hand. The picks Toture up to his feet, and attempts to whip him into a car, but Toture reverses whipping Kason into the car with so much force that, he crashes into through the windshield. Toture punches Kason in the stomach, with some elbows every now and then. Suddenly a smile shows on Toture face. He sees a table, a box of tacks, and some gasoline and matches. He sets the table beside the car, puts some tacks on it, and under the table, then pours the gas on it, and lights the table.

He climbs back on top of the short car and sets Kason up for a suplex through the table. He hoists him into the air, but Kason kicks his feet, and lands behind Toture on the ground.toture still on the car, and Toture is bent so far back that it looks like his back will snap in two in a matter of seconds. Kason has a hold of Totures head, and delivers a neckbreaker to Toture throught the flaming table. Totures is laying on the back of his neck, and his feet in the air againest the car.

Edited by Kason, 23 November 2005 - 03:35 PM.

#10 .::Cold Slaw::.

.::Cold Slaw::.

"Brad"

• Code-X Member
  • 2,791 posts

Posted 23 November 2005 - 03:33 PM

Suddenly Ocean Man sprints up towards Bonez, weilding a steel chair, and smacks him over the head a couple times before he goes down.

He turns and sees Hardcore Thug back on his feet, too, and whacks him across the back, leveling him with ease. Seeing King Jimmy in distress, Ocean Man runs towards Arcan and nails him on the top of his head, preventing the Spiked.

Ocean Man:You already know not to mess with the CWF...but now you also know not to mess with the hWo! And certainly not, The Ocean Man!

King Jimmy, Hardcore King, and Corporal Extreme make it to their feet and take a second to look at the carnage.

Shortly after this Ocean Man, Hardcore King, King Jimmy, and Corporal Extreme hold their hands up in victory.

Trigin:Is this what we are going to see at the PPV?

VGPimp:I guess we will just have to wait and see, Trigin...

#11 spike731

spike731

• Code-X Member
  • 1,759 posts

Posted 23 November 2005 - 03:45 PM

:: out of nowhere E.R.S. comes out of a car and superkicks Ocean man, Kason, Hardcore king, Corpral extreme, and King jimmy all in a row::

:: E.R.S. then helps up Arcan, Hardcore thug, torture and bonez::

:: They all pick up the CWF team and hit them with chockslams all at the same time::

#12 Kason

Kason

• Code-X Legend
  • 7,424 posts

Posted 23 November 2005 - 03:55 PM

spike731, on Nov 23 2005, 03:45 PM, said:

:: out of nowhere E.R.S. comes out of a car and superkicks Ocean man, Kason, Hardcore king, Corpral extreme, and King jimmy all in a row::
OCC: Can you say unrealistic?

#13 spike731

spike731

• Code-X Member
  • 1,759 posts

Posted 23 November 2005 - 03:55 PM

OOC: dude that could happen

#14 Kason

Kason

• Code-X Legend
  • 7,424 posts

Posted 23 November 2005 - 03:57 PM

One guy Superkicking 5 other guys in a row? i don't think so.

sorry i just don't see that in my mind happening.

#15 ~G-unot~

~G-unot~

R.I.P Proof

• Banned
  • 5,150 posts

Posted 23 November 2005 - 04:07 PM

ooc: yo hardcore king how oculd you just fn jump up from getting pimjuice slammed(f-u) on a car so can you say unrealistic ? and as for bonez you cant superkick 5 people in a row im sure.

#16 Kason

Kason

• Code-X Legend
  • 7,424 posts

Posted 23 November 2005 - 04:09 PM

Trademark, i think he started typing up his post while you were finishing yours

#17 Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Insert something here

• Code-X Legend
  • 15,147 posts

Posted 23 November 2005 - 04:12 PM

i am locking this piece of shit i wanted a nice ******* promo but no all this crap starts sorry if you want to say shit look in the thread i have made with a few new rules and say somthing there ok

EDIT: sorry about my language but this is just getting to stupid

EDIT EDIT: sorry about this being locked

#18 ~G-unot~

~G-unot~

R.I.P Proof

• Banned
  • 5,150 posts

Posted 23 November 2005 - 04:14 PM

I totally agree with you ch this is becoming a s**t thread lol.