www.youtube.com Not Loading On FireFox

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Rapunzel

Rapunzel

This is the story of how I died...and went to heaven!

• Code-X Member
  • 1,797 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 10:26 AM

For the past few days, every time I try to go on YouTube with Firefox, it keeps coming up with the message below. I also can't view YouTube videos on other websites (such as this one). All other websites seem to be loading fine. Any ideas for whats wrong?

Posted Image

Edited by Jesse Lavigne, 05 August 2012 - 10:26 AM.

#2 Jittery Blanket

Jittery Blanket

Like a cat.. without a care..

• Code-X Member
  • 10,090 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 12:10 PM

Eat your cookies?

#3 Rapunzel

Rapunzel

• Code-X Member
  • 1,797 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 05:16 PM

View PostJB, on 05 August 2012 - 12:10 PM, said:

Eat your cookies?
I eat them all and nothing happened except I have a tummy ache. :(

#4 Rapunzel

Rapunzel

• Code-X Member
  • 1,797 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 01:14 PM

YouTube works on Firefox now...Posted Image Not sure how it fixed itself.

#5 EvilMadness®

EvilMadness®

Torrie Wilson's Husband

• Code-X Member
  • 623 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 12:19 AM

It was the power of darkness in your soul!!! I can tell!!! Yep :yes:. Plus I remember that shit happening to me...

#6 Rapunzel

Rapunzel

• Code-X Member
  • 1,797 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 07:26 AM

View PostEvilMadness®, on 04 October 2013 - 12:19 AM, said:

It was the power of darkness in your soul!!! I can tell!!! Yep Posted Image. Plus I remember that shit happening to me...
I restarted with Add-ons disabled then started Firefox normally and it worked. Think it had something to do with bacon..bacon has all the answers.

#7 Jittery Blanket

Jittery Blanket

• Code-X Member
  • 10,090 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 07:49 AM

Bacon is overrated.

Anyway, since this is revived, do either of you know how to get youtube to stop muting every video by default on chrome? Problem just started yesterday. I can still turn the volume on, but it's kind of annoying.

#8 Rapunzel

Rapunzel

• Code-X Member
  • 1,797 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 11:10 AM

View PostJB, on 04 October 2013 - 07:49 AM, said:

Bacon is overrated.

Anyway, since this is revived, do either of you know how to get youtube to stop muting every video by default on chrome? Problem just started yesterday. I can still turn the volume on, but it's kind of annoying.
Don't say that. The King of Bacon, Kevin Bacon will be pissed and stop providing the world with bacon.

It's doing that for me too on Firefox. I tried Internet Explorer too and that's does it as well. Bless Internet Explorer. Today it asked me if I wanted to set it as the default internet browser. :lol:

#9 EvilMadness®

EvilMadness®

Torrie Wilson's Husband

• Code-X Member
  • 623 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 12:29 PM

View PostJB, on 04 October 2013 - 07:49 AM, said:

Bacon is overrated.

... Posted Image

You JUST REMINDED me of something Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image. I hate BACON Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image. Damn it this is why I should be in charge I'm basically running the place now anyway since all the admins. left town... once I hack into the Admin CP your so banned JB ALONG WITH YOUR BACON Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image .

#10 Jittery Blanket

Jittery Blanket

• Code-X Member
  • 10,090 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 11:53 PM

View PostJess Morrison, on 04 October 2013 - 11:10 AM, said:

Don't say that. The King of Bacon, Kevin Bacon will be pissed and stop providing the world with bacon.

It's doing that for me too on Firefox. I tried Internet Explorer too and that's does it as well. Bless Internet Explorer. Today it asked me if I wanted to set it as the default internet browser. Posted Image

Good. I'm sick of you hipsters always talking about the stuff like it's some magical thing.

Damn, IE has some balls!

View PostEvilMadness®, on 04 October 2013 - 12:29 PM, said:

... Posted Image

You JUST REMINDED me of something Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image. I hate BACON Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image. Damn it this is why I should be in charge I'm basically running the place now anyway since all the admins. left town... once I hack into the Admin CP your so banned JB ALONG WITH YOUR BACON Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image .

It's what's best for business. Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#11 Rapunzel

Rapunzel

• Code-X Member
  • 1,797 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 07:50 AM

View PostJB, on 04 October 2013 - 11:53 PM, said:

View PostJess Morrison, on 04 October 2013 - 11:10 AM, said:

It's doing that for me too on Firefox. I tried Internet Explorer too and that's does it as well. Bless Internet Explorer. Today it asked me if I wanted to set it as the default internet browser. Posted Image

Good. I'm sick of you hipsters always talking about the stuff like it's some magical thing.

Damn, IE has some balls!
I guess CM Punk called someone a hipster so because you want to fuck him, you decided to call people hipsters too.

You, JB, are the proto-hipster.

#12 Jittery Blanket

Jittery Blanket

• Code-X Member
  • 10,090 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 11:57 AM

I've never heard or seen Punk call anyone a hipster in my entire life, I said it because that's where the worship of bacon came from..

#13 Rapunzel

Rapunzel

• Code-X Member
  • 1,797 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 12:15 PM

View PostJB, on 05 October 2013 - 11:57 AM, said:

I've never heard or seen Punk call anyone a hipster in my entire life, I said it because that's where the worship of bacon came from..

A self-hating hipster. That's just as funny as you being a self-hating Jew.

I don't know about the bacon/hipster thing...not sure if truth...or you just being a douche-bag. Never-mind, I don't care. All you're going to do is provide evidence...like that will prove anything.

Edited by Jess Morrison, 05 October 2013 - 12:17 PM.

#14 EvilMadness®

EvilMadness®

Torrie Wilson's Husband

• Code-X Member
  • 623 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 12:31 PM

View PostJB, on 04 October 2013 - 11:53 PM, said:

It's what's best for business. Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

... Posted Image.

While I have been got business tanked... and all the admins. left town, but I'm in charge now so I will deicde what is best for business Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image.

WHAT'S BEST FOR BUSINESS...

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Edited by EvilMadness®, 05 October 2013 - 12:38 PM.