Hack moves u hate the most on SVR 2007

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

Poll: Hack moves u hate the most on SVR 2007

Hack moves u hate the most on SVR 2007

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Solid Snake

Solid Snake

I'm not a hero. Never have been, never will be.

• Code-X Member
  • 3,696 posts
  • Code-X History: Former Moderator
  • Twitter:Follow Me
  • Facebook:Like Me

Posted 28 February 2008 - 12:00 PM

the 1 i probably hate the most is 1 hit red

#2 Alan93

Alan93

Cole World

• Code-X Member
  • 4,374 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 12:19 PM

Ive never faced anyone with 1 hit red but Finishers as moves was my vote because you can counter most of the other things

#3 Solid Snake

Solid Snake

• Code-X Member
  • 3,696 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 01:54 PM

View PostAlan93, on Feb 28 2008, 12:19 PM, said:

Ive never faced anyone with 1 hit red but Finishers as moves was my vote because you can counter most of the other things
ur lucky....u would normally see wrestlers if 1 hit red if it is the WWE hacked stars with like a 1136 overall and i kno a created CAW that has it and it is Lil Sista Hoodi

#4 Dday141

Dday141

CDX's Milky Ol' Bear

• Code-X Member
  • 10,582 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 04:29 PM

My top five that I really hate

5) I dont like when they be doing flying knee drops as a ground attack either, though you can counter them, so its not as bad as it was like in 06
4) I hate the finisher grapples, especially the pedigree, why when you hacking moves, why is pedigree always a quick grapple? I mean I hack moves but I hack fairly, I never have any hacked move more than 10 strength or power or whatever it is. I forgot just this moment.
3) I really hate when they fly off, it gets on my nerves, its just cowardness if you ask me, but in playing a hack match i do fly away when facing PR. Bones or some other people who just hack combo moves, beating you up doing strings of attacks and grapples, i hate that
2) Freezing, its just like a auto-lose. Its same thing as saying "Just drop the controller you cant play anymore"
1) Has to be 1 hit red, what else can it be? I mean you can easily lose, dont get up for a long time, your superstar becomes slow and sluggish grapping his ribs or head or something, and there just 1-Uping you. You can try all you want but with a punch the guy can take you down and you have to do almost 5 minutes worth of playing to get him red or something, so its just unfair. Really unfair

#5 Solid Snake

Solid Snake

• Code-X Member
  • 3,696 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 04:36 PM

View PostDday141, on Feb 28 2008, 05:29 PM, said:

My top five that I really hate

5) I dont like when they be doing flying knee drops as a ground attack either, though you can counter them, so its not as bad as it was like in 06
4) I hate the finisher grapples, especially the pedigree, why when you hacking moves, why is pedigree always a quick grapple? I mean I hack moves but I hack fairly, I never have any hacked move more than 10 strength or power or whatever it is. I forgot just this moment.
3) I really hate when they fly off, it gets on my nerves, its just cowardness if you ask me, but in playing a hack match i do fly away when facing PR. Bones or some other people who just hack combo moves, beating you up doing strings of attacks and grapples, i hate that
2) Freezing, its just like a auto-lose. Its same thing as saying "Just drop the controller you cant play anymore"
1) Has to be 1 hit red, what else can it be? I mean you can easily lose, dont get up for a long time, your superstar becomes slow and sluggish grapping his ribs or head or something, and there just 1-Uping you. You can try all you want but with a punch the guy can take you down and you have to do almost 5 minutes worth of playing to get him red or something, so its just unfair. Really unfair
i agree with u with everything u just said, but in freezing u don't have 2 just say i give up im already gonna lose. a lot of hackers freeze u then they end up doing their running finisher (if they have 1). i always have they controller ready if they do unfreeze me so i can reverse their finisher and get back in the game.

#6 Dday141

Dday141

CDX's Milky Ol' Bear

• Code-X Member
  • 10,582 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 04:45 PM

I was speaking of n00b hackers, like the people that just got it off of trades and dont even know how to use it. But once I played a match, I think it was a 4way, and the hack only went after me. It was a 4way ladder and he only continues to freeze me. But one of my friends that was in the match has unfreeze, so he be unfreezing me, then ill go to whoop the hacks ass but he just headbutts and freezes me, then all the other people gangs up on him and he had all these quick grapples as finishers, and hes flying and everything. At the end he won because he eventually froze everyone, gave us the austin "middle finger" taunt, then got the belt on the ladder. But after the match, I remade the game, and he comes and bloats and says he did it because I had the German Suplex as a running grapple which was done by a caw who has a 88 overall and I only did it twice to him. Once by accident, and once because he headbutted me. Sorry for going off topic but that match just comes to mind when I think about freezing.

#7 Solid Snake

Solid Snake

• Code-X Member
  • 3,696 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 04:48 PM

o...ok....my very 1st match was with hackers and i freaked out what i saw and it was a fatal 4 way steel cage

#8 uD V ii R u S

uD V ii R u S

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 90 posts

Posted 01 March 2008 - 04:31 PM

My vote was finishers as moves, because they always get you and you can barely ever get out of it or het them :wallbash:

#9 twister88

twister88

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 71 posts

Posted 08 March 2008 - 10:45 PM

View Post₥ÏℵĐ£€§Š ₱, on Feb 28 2008, 11:31 AM, said:

My vote was finishers as moves, because they always get you and you can barely ever get out of it or het them :wallbash:

u kidding me speed is the worst 1 by far
u cant grab them or hit em all u can do is run or drop the controller and dc

The 1 hit red would come in second thing would have to be 1 hit red its cheap unfair and all noobs hv 1 caw of it

But those to together and u got bad stuff coming

If i hax i hack realisticly not like all the special as quick moves

i MOD TO BE AS REAL AS I CAN UPTO DATE WITH MY SUPERSTARS.

#10 AyoLOC

AyoLOC

Code-X Rising Star

• Code-X Member
  • 270 posts

Posted 09 March 2008 - 10:50 AM

i gotta say speed and Weight class i was facing someone that used a CAW he had 1 hit red, Speed, Durability, and Whatever weight class is above Ultraheavy i hate all hackers but speed would be #1

#11 master-hacka

master-hacka

Code-X Rookie

• Banned
  • 26 posts

Posted 23 March 2008 - 06:17 AM

freezing 4 sure if u freeze someone it means your afraid of them.

#12 ToastyTarget

ToastyTarget

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 29 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 06:04 PM

none. I really hate it when i need a code but i cant find it cause it isnt allowed. ive never fought a person who uses hacks cause i dont have wifi or internet connected to my ps2 or wateva.

#13 ►KoЯn◄

►KoЯn◄

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 119 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 05:18 PM

freezeing sucks but when you a omega weight then the omega vs omega match is kinda fun

#14 phoenixsplash630

phoenixsplash630

Hargy Noob Count: 24

• Code-X Member
  • 17,084 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 05:22 PM

Try to refrain from bumping old topics.