• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 EvilMadness®

EvilMadness®

Torrie Wilson's Husband

• Code-X Member
  • 623 posts

Posted 06 September 2020 - 09:38 PM

Anyone still keeping up with WWE :o. Haven’t seen anything lately, but saw they got some kinda new arena :yes:. Looks like McMahon is wasting what little money WWE has on building arenas before he puts WWE out of business for good :yes:.

#2 Rapunzel

Rapunzel

This is the story of how I died...and went to heaven!

• Code-X Member
  • 1,797 posts

Posted 07 September 2020 - 07:23 AM

Don't watch full shows but I see random clips on online and someone on Youtube reviews the shows in a minute so I can save 2 hours 59 minutes of time. Been watching AEW though.

Vince has now stopped people from doing Twitch streams and Cameo videos. Some of the women were making like $400 a video from creepy fans who just want to be acknowledged by them. One dude asked Alexa Bliss out and she made a video rejecting him and then she made $400 off of him.

#3 EvilMadness®

EvilMadness®

Torrie Wilson's Husband

• Code-X Member
  • 623 posts

Posted 07 September 2020 - 08:07 AM

Posted Image WWE still running shows in the middle of an outbreak can't get ratings above a 2.00 anymore even with millions stuck at home Posted Image. I been watching the old shows on the Network and it's shit ton better then what I've seen them do today. even back in 2002, when Cena got into the ripper gimmick Posted Image. I guess I'm going through one of those getting older things when you want to relive your glory days Posted Image Playing old WRASSTLIN GAMES and watching Ruthless Aggression era shows Posted Image . AEW? What's that Posted Image Posted Image You know Cody can't promote anything without using his daddy's old name, not that I know anything about this AEW you speak of Posted Image Posted Image .

Edited by EvilMadness®, 07 September 2020 - 08:09 AM.

#4 Rapunzel

Rapunzel

• Code-X Member
  • 1,797 posts

Posted 12 September 2020 - 09:42 AM

Two things to discuss...

Was Triple H's World Heavyweight Champion reigns between 2002 and 2005 called "The Reign of Terror" because he used to be called Terra Ryzing?

Posted Image

If Jungle Boy is the son of Luke Perry, and Luke Perry is Krusty The Clown's half-brother. Does this mean Krusty The Clown is Jungle Boy's Uncle?

#5 EvilMadness®

EvilMadness®

Torrie Wilson's Husband

• Code-X Member
  • 623 posts

Posted 13 September 2020 - 09:02 PM

....:unsure:

I was like 13 in 2002 and still believed this shit was real :yes:. Trips, was the man to me and while he buried all my friends favorites like RVD and Booker T and Scotty Steiner I loved it :yes: The Evolution faction was the second coming of the Four Horsemen even tho he built it around himself and mainly feed his own ego during that time and even before that :yes: If Trips ever returned to the ring full time WWE might get a 2.01 in the rating which would be a major deal to them since they can’t get above a 2.00 anymore due to their own out of touch booking :o :no:.

Spoiler

Edited by EvilMadness®, 13 September 2020 - 09:18 PM.

#6 Rapunzel

Rapunzel

• Code-X Member
  • 1,797 posts

Posted 14 September 2020 - 09:56 AM

Terra Ryzing would get a 3.0 rating though.

He was a famous actor, mainly in the 90's.

#7 EvilMadness®

EvilMadness®

Torrie Wilson's Husband

• Code-X Member
  • 623 posts

Posted 14 September 2020 - 10:22 PM

... :no::o

Trips couldn't drew a 3.00, sure he would be in the main event with his great golden shovel, but Trips would need help with someone always ready to bury :yes:. Who does WWE have left to bury? :o Brey Waytt, Styles, Reigns, :yes: those guys are already jobbers. You got MVP and Lashley I guess :unsure:. Point here is Trips need help in the under card and more fan favorites who naturally get over to bury, before they have time to become main event guys :yes:. No body can get WWE to a 3.00 not even Trips without help like this :no:.

#8 Rapunzel

Rapunzel

• Code-X Member
  • 1,797 posts

Posted 15 September 2020 - 10:40 AM

I agree, Triple H couldn't draw a 3.0...but Terra Ryzing could...

#9 Jittery Blanket

Jittery Blanket

Like a cat.. without a care..

• Code-X Member
  • 10,090 posts

Posted 15 September 2020 - 11:47 PM

They should totally have a Simpsons/AEW crossover where Jungle Boy shows up as Krusty's nephew.

#10 Rapunzel

Rapunzel

• Code-X Member
  • 1,797 posts

Posted 16 September 2020 - 10:59 AM

The Simpsons is a Fox show, I'm sure they wouldn't go for it. They could be on American Dad since that's on TBS and WWE could be on Family Guy since that's Fox.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#11 Jittery Blanket

Jittery Blanket

• Code-X Member
  • 10,090 posts

Posted 22 September 2020 - 04:01 AM

Some great merch on display in this video.

#12 Rapunzel

Rapunzel

• Code-X Member
  • 1,797 posts

Posted 22 September 2020 - 11:31 AM

Someone should wear that Roman Reigns singlet when in a match against him. He would be so distracted he wouldn't be able to think straight. Would he really spear his own face?

#13 Jittery Blanket

Jittery Blanket

• Code-X Member
  • 10,090 posts

Posted 23 September 2020 - 02:02 AM

That was my favorite item from the video lol. I kinda want one. Posted Image

#14 Rapunzel

Rapunzel

• Code-X Member
  • 1,797 posts

Posted 07 October 2020 - 12:09 PM

"Sporting Events in Florida Allowed to Have Full Capacity."
"It was announced today that sporting events in Florida now have clearance to host full capacity."

What. The. Actual. Fuck. Though?

#15 hbk4life32

hbk4life32

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 96 posts

Posted 26 August 2021 - 06:50 PM

Is anyone as disappointed as I am about the way WWE brought Becky Lynch back? Don't get me wrong, I'm glad she's back, I just feel they could have handled it better. I'm also surprised they didn't have her come out and confront Charlotte after she regained the Raw Women's Championship. That might have went over better.

#16 Rapunzel

Rapunzel

• Code-X Member
  • 1,797 posts

Posted 27 August 2021 - 07:38 AM

Wasn't the best way for her to return. She was always going to SmackDown because Seth Rollins is there and they try to keep couples together like how the moved Noami to SmackDown recently because her husband is one of the Usos. Plus Charlotte vs. Becky has been done way to many times before. Kinda sucks we have the same champions as 5 years ago. Charlotte RAW and Becky SmackDown so soon after they were trying to go with women like Biannca, Rhea and Nikki ASH. But least there's Charlotte vs. Alexa to look forward too... Maybe they will just give the belt to Lily. Posted Image

#17 hbk4life32

hbk4life32

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 96 posts

Posted 27 August 2021 - 08:44 AM

Well since they brought Toni Storm up I'm looking forward to her and Becky in a rivalry.

#18 Rapunzel

Rapunzel

• Code-X Member
  • 1,797 posts

Posted 27 August 2021 - 04:28 PM

They brought Toni Storm up a month ago and I think she's had one match on SmackDown. I'm sure Becky vs. Bianca is the plan for the next few months but maybe Toni Storm after if they build her up a bit.

#19 hbk4life32

hbk4life32

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 96 posts

Posted 29 August 2021 - 02:56 PM

They have been known to push new stars way too fast. If they book Toni right, she could be a great rival for Becky. Or they could move her to Raw and have her in a rivalry with Charlotte, again, if it's done right.

Edit: But then again, when has WWE ever booked anyone right? Lol

Edited by hbk4life32, 09 September 2021 - 10:15 AM.

#20 EvilMadness®

EvilMadness®

Torrie Wilson's Husband

• Code-X Member
  • 623 posts

Posted 01 August 2023 - 04:16 AM

Posted Image . Time to close this thread now that I created a NEW It's WRASSLIN TALKIN TIME topic on RI Posted Image....