• This topic is locked This topic is locked
76 replies to this topic

#1 CAW is RAW

CAW is RAW

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 64 posts

Posted 09 April 2006 - 01:48 PM

9th April 2006 Almost a week after the first information on Smackdown! vs RAW 2007 was released, we recieve the first real information on new game modes.

From THQ HQ in Baghdad, Iraq, they announced the first new game mode.

"We are proud to announce a brand new Kick John Cena's ass Mode" said THQ Chief Producer, Vladmir Putin. "We listen to our fans, and i beileve that today we have truely delivered".

Posted Image

So what will this new game mode include? We sat down with Vladmir to find out. "Well basically the mode includes a series of missions to try and get Cena off TV, and out of wrestling. This should provide the ultimate gaming experience. Missions will include tasks, such as blow up his car, and send wrestling training videos to his house. If you complete these missions you recieve Superstar Points to spend on your Created Superstars.".

Posted Image

This new game mode should then be a dream come true for fans. We also heard from several THQ Staff members about the game. "Well another thing about the mode is the alliance option". You can basically use your cell phone to call other guys, and gang up on him. Oh and also if you tap R2 + L2 at the same time, the fans will raid the ring and help you get Cena" said one staff member.

Posted Image

Also announced, was the option to attack Cena backstage. While hes walking backstage, you can leap out and beat him to the point of death. You can also choose from weapons, such as whips, maces, swords. Its great.

Posted Image

Thats all we had given to us, we hope to update you soon.

... :lol:

#2 Ermac

Ermac

The King Of Random

• Code-X Member
  • 564 posts

Posted 09 April 2006 - 01:52 PM

it's my dream come true lol :P

• Guests

Posted 09 April 2006 - 01:54 PM

LMAO, thats awesome!

• Guests

Posted 09 April 2006 - 01:54 PM

I'm a Cena fan, but that was :lol: :D

Good stuff CAWisRAW.

#5 BucFan20

BucFan20

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Member
  • 1,730 posts

Posted 09 April 2006 - 01:55 PM

Hahaha, good one. With the topic title a bunch of people are going to look at this aren't they?

Edited by BucFan20, 09 April 2006 - 01:56 PM.

#6 stinger9

stinger9

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 7 posts

Posted 09 April 2006 - 01:57 PM

Its even funnier if JR forgets to turn of the chainsaw before putting it back under his hat :)

Anyway, funny stuff!

#7 BiGtiMe

BiGtiMe

Code-X Jobber

• Banned
  • 165 posts

Posted 09 April 2006 - 02:01 PM

damn thats cool but j.r is gonna b in the game that suks

#8 BiGtiMe

BiGtiMe

Code-X Jobber

• Banned
  • 165 posts

Posted 09 April 2006 - 02:02 PM

is this real

#9 Sergio

Sergio

Resident Evil Fan

• Code-X Administrator
  • 17,447 posts

Posted 09 April 2006 - 02:21 PM

Send that to Yukes!

#10 BiGtiMe

BiGtiMe

Code-X Jobber

• Banned
  • 165 posts

Posted 09 April 2006 - 02:23 PM

i that it was real

#11 ~G-unot~

~G-unot~

R.I.P Proof

• Banned
  • 5,150 posts

Posted 09 April 2006 - 02:32 PM

If it was real i'd never play the game mode.

#12 red_medicine

red_medicine

Ranger.

• Code-X Member
  • 3,484 posts
  • Code-X History: Former Moderator
  • Twitter:Follow Me

Posted 09 April 2006 - 02:55 PM

im gettin this game for sure.

#13 Cillian

Cillian

Code-X Superstar

• Code-X Member
  • 612 posts

Posted 09 April 2006 - 03:02 PM

I'm K2T is coming to getch!!

This is what i wanted, I sword & kick cena's ass mode...

MUAHAHAHAHA FUN :D

#14 ~G-unot~

~G-unot~

R.I.P Proof

• Banned
  • 5,150 posts

Posted 09 April 2006 - 03:15 PM

You all do know this is fake dont you lmao.

Edited by ~G-unot~, 09 April 2006 - 03:15 PM.

#15 Dday141

Dday141

CDX's Milky Ol' Bear

• Code-X Member
  • 10,582 posts

Posted 09 April 2006 - 03:38 PM

That was mean but still funny.

#16 thomasbecknel

thomasbecknel

Code-X Superstar

• Code-X Member
  • 663 posts

Posted 09 April 2006 - 04:15 PM

Good times. Very funny.

#17 ThreeG

ThreeG

CAWs.ws Administrator

• Code-X Member
  • 795 posts

Posted 09 April 2006 - 04:30 PM

I find it funnier people thought it was real. XD

#18 dark738

dark738

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 78 posts

Posted 09 April 2006 - 05:27 PM

Haha. That's awesome!

#19 wwfpooh

wwfpooh

See the sig for where good television has gone.

• Code-X Member
  • 6,678 posts
  • Location:Think Wizard of Oz, for that's all the information you're getting! :lol:

Posted 09 April 2006 - 05:55 PM

ThreeG, on Apr 9 2006, 05:30 PM, said:

I find it funnier people thought it was real. XD
Dude. No need to bash Cena for doing his job. You'd do the same damn thing if you were in his shoes, so no need to knock him for WWE management putting him in the "must-be-over-babyface-with-the-five-moves-of-doom" position, for many wrestlers (including Vince's own son-in-law, HHH) are hindered by the management's lack of ideas (Stephanie, as head of creative, is the only one to put in decent ideas, but most focus around her husband; LOL) & the fact that WWE fans that fill the seats in the crowd are 90% marks (those that do as WWE ask them too; i.e. cheer and boo for whom the WWE chooses, for WWE knows that other fans--Three G, included--despise Cena & his gimmick, so they try to make money off of this hatred), whereas most other fans are open-minded and aren't afraid to tell WWE where to stuff some of their ideas...

#20 BucFan20

BucFan20

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Member
  • 1,730 posts

Posted 09 April 2006 - 06:05 PM

It's a joke. Even some of the people that are fans of Cena laughed at it. It's not a big deal.

Also, I'm not one of those people that hates Cena. I do understand what you're talking about, but this is only a joke.

Edited by BucFan20, 09 April 2006 - 06:06 PM.

#21 wwfpooh

wwfpooh

• Code-X Member
  • 6,678 posts
  • Location:Think Wizard of Oz, for that's all the information you're getting! :lol:

Posted 09 April 2006 - 06:09 PM

BucFan20, on Apr 9 2006, 07:05 PM, said:

It's a joke. Even some of the people that are fans of Cena laughed at it. It's not a big deal.

Also, I'm not one of those people that hates Cena.
It is when you have people from other sites--GameFAQS, for instance--bashing a man at every turn simply for doing what his profession tells him too. They have no real reason--outside of Cena's now-improving wrestling ability (remember, he's still learning the ropes, even as champ)--to bash the man. They bash him just to bash him, because most of these Cena-haters bash any wrestler that's popular & hogs TV-time (Sound like a certain big-nosed "King of Kings"?)...

#22 BucFan20

BucFan20

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Member
  • 1,730 posts

Posted 09 April 2006 - 06:14 PM

Yeah, I know exactly what you're talking about and it annoys me too, but this is just a joke unlike the crazy people that love to post how they hate Cena. This is meant to be a joke, not something to get more people to hate Cena or something like that.

#23 wwfpooh

wwfpooh

• Code-X Member
  • 6,678 posts

Posted 09 April 2006 - 06:17 PM

BucFan20, on Apr 9 2006, 07:14 PM, said:

Yeah, I know exactly what you're talking about and it annoys me too, but this is just a joke unlike the crazy people that love to post how they hate Cena. This is meant to be a joke, not something to get more people to hate Cena or something like that.
I know, but many, as proven in other posts, simply love to bash the man. That's fact.

#24 BucFan20

BucFan20

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Member
  • 1,730 posts

Posted 09 April 2006 - 06:27 PM

Yeah it's true, but like I said it's only a joke. It's not really meant to be taken seriously. This was creative and was funny. Not like those people who type up movelists with about one or two moves in every category.

#25 wwfpooh

wwfpooh

• Code-X Member
  • 6,678 posts

Posted 09 April 2006 - 06:55 PM

BucFan20, on Apr 9 2006, 07:27 PM, said:

Yeah it's true, but like I said it's only a joke. It's not really meant to be taken seriously. This was creative and was funny. Not like those people who type up movelists with about one or two moves in every category.
Now, Goldberg one can write a peice about, because aside from the Japanese moves he rarely does, most of his matches consisted of even less than five moves! LOL