Social Syc is Successful

• Code-X Member
  • 3,190 posts
  • Code-X History: Former Legend
  • Gallery:View
  • Twitter:Follow Me
  • Facebook:Like Me

Posted 19 April 2006 - 07:10 PM

What do you think might be the most painful move in SvR07?

#2 Ermac

Ermac

The King Of Random

• Code-X Member
  • 564 posts

Posted 19 April 2006 - 07:38 PM

pedigree

#3 Shadow™

Shadow™

Code X Join Date: March 15, 2005

• Code-X Member
  • 11,732 posts
  • Code-X History: Former Moderator

Posted 19 April 2006 - 07:40 PM

I say the Piledriver should deal more than 14 and 16 damage, it just seems a bit low. I think it should be around 20 or 22 for head damage, seems more reasonable.

#4 wembley1967

wembley1967

Code-X Rising Star

• Code-X Member
  • 259 posts

Posted 19 April 2006 - 07:44 PM

The pedigree. :blink:

#5 Syc

Syc

Social Syc is Successful

• Code-X Member
  • 3,190 posts

Posted 19 April 2006 - 07:45 PM

Yeah Pedigree might be the most painful move again,but I would like to see some old school moves be brought back like the Repeating Powerbomb and DVD combo that was awesome.

#6 thomasbecknel

thomasbecknel

Code-X Superstar

• Code-X Member
  • 663 posts

Posted 20 April 2006 - 12:06 AM

Well, based off of WWE's pushing of moves, I'd say Pedigree and FU.

#7 CG54_.X

CG54_.X

The Code-X Icon.

• Banned
  • 1,111 posts

Posted 20 April 2006 - 01:11 AM

Yeah Pedigree And Tombstone Piledriver. FU isn't that strong, Is it?

#8 thomasbecknel

thomasbecknel

Code-X Superstar

• Code-X Member
  • 663 posts

Posted 20 April 2006 - 01:12 AM

Click G, on Apr 19 2006, 11:11 PM, said:

No, but in SDvsR 06, it's one of the strongest. Plus, WWE is pushing that move alot more than any others right now.

#9 wwfpooh

wwfpooh

See the sig for where good television has gone.

• Code-X Member
  • 6,678 posts
  • Location:Think Wizard of Oz, for that's all the information you're getting! :lol:

Posted 20 April 2006 - 08:23 AM

thomasbecknel, on Apr 20 2006, 02:12 AM, said:

Click G, on Apr 19 2006, 11:11 PM, said:

No, but in SDvsR 06, it's one of the strongest. Plus, WWE is pushing that move alot more than any others right now.
Due to Cena being highly pushed, no matter how much he's booed.

#10 ~ScoTT HaRdKoRE~

~ScoTT HaRdKoRE~

Randy Orton Will be WWE Champion You'll see

• Code-X Member
  • 1,339 posts

Posted 20 April 2006 - 08:23 AM

Goldbergs spear and PPL's elbow just like 2006

#11 wwfpooh

wwfpooh

• Code-X Member
  • 6,678 posts
  • Location:Think Wizard of Oz, for that's all the information you're getting! :lol:

Posted 20 April 2006 - 08:34 AM

ScoTT HaRdkoRE, on Apr 20 2006, 09:23 AM, said:

Goldbergs spear and PPL's elbow just like 2006
Them too. Basically any finisher from a big name will have high stats (however, big names in WWE will have their finishers higher powered than those not in WWE; i.e. The Pedigree is stronger than the Jackhammer & Spear, for instance).

#12 red_medicine

red_medicine

Ranger.

• Code-X Member
  • 3,484 posts

Posted 20 April 2006 - 03:53 PM

I dont know why but I think..........................the pedigree AGAIN :blink:

#13 wwfpooh

wwfpooh

• Code-X Member
  • 6,678 posts

Posted 20 April 2006 - 05:14 PM

ShellShock, on Apr 20 2006, 04:53 PM, said:

I know why. With his wife (Stephanie McMahon) as head of creative decisions (including WWE's involvement in video games), Paul (HHH) gets to have perks in that he gets an uber-poweful finish, top-ranking stats, and a well-oiled six-pack...

#14 red_medicine

red_medicine

Ranger.

• Code-X Member
  • 3,484 posts

Posted 20 April 2006 - 05:21 PM

wwfpooh, on Apr 20 2006, 06:14 PM, said:

I know why. With his wife (Stephanie McMahon) as head of creative decisions (including WWE's involvement in video games), Paul (HHH) gets to have perks in that he gets an uber-poweful finish, top-ranking stats, and a well-oiled six-pack...
DOGZ he has like the most brolic n' solid pair of abs in the game. They look like f'n boulders................and in real life he dosent even have abs anymore :P

#15 wwfpooh

wwfpooh

• Code-X Member
  • 6,678 posts

Posted 20 April 2006 - 05:50 PM

ShellShock, on Apr 20 2006, 06:21 PM, said:

wwfpooh, on Apr 20 2006, 06:14 PM, said:

DOGZ he has like the most brolic n' solid pair of abs in the game. They look like f'n boulders................and in real life he dosent even have abs anymore :P
Right. All he has now is "husband/soon-to-be-father" fat. Wait, freeze the previous sentence, with Steph pregnant, that means a little HHH (boy or girl is irrelevant) running around, soon to be just like their dad & mom. *shudders*

#16 Angel

Angel

The Phenomenal Mod

• Code-X Member
  • 3,626 posts

Posted 20 April 2006 - 06:19 PM

great another one...wonder who's nose they'll get? Hopefully stephanies...not small by any means, just not huge like hunters. I wasn't aware however that the pedigree was the strongest move...I thought there were a couple others higher...oh well, it makes sense anyways. When your the "top" heel, and your screwing the person that writes the scripts, you get a lot of "perks"...

sorry couldn't resist the pun...

Edited by "The Phenomenal One", 20 April 2006 - 06:19 PM.

#17 thegamerulez

thegamerulez

code X's rebel

• Code-X Member
  • 1,154 posts

Posted 20 April 2006 - 06:57 PM

oh my god. if you guys were put in the pedigree you would understand why its the most powerful move, i know for a fact that a spear will not hurt more than a pedigree, and edge cant even do it anygood. and shut up about how he gets everythibg because of stephanie, its a fricken game and stephanie doesnt have nothhing to do with it, he had a 6 pack when the game came out, so just shut up, you guys hate triple H and cena, then who do you all like, edge? yea we know how great he is when the only thing he can do is kiss his fricken girlfriend.

#18 wwfpooh

wwfpooh

• Code-X Member
  • 6,678 posts

Posted 20 April 2006 - 07:11 PM

thegamerulez, on Apr 20 2006, 07:57 PM, said:

oh my god. if you guys were put in the pedigree you would understand why its the most powerful move, i know for a fact that a spear will not hurt more than a pedigree, and edge cant even do it anygood. and shut up about how he gets everythibg because of stephanie, its a fricken game and stephanie doesnt have nothhing to do with it, he had a 6 pack when the game came out, so just shut up, you guys hate triple H and cena, then who do you all like, edge? yea we know how great he is when the only thing he can do is kiss his fricken girlfriend.
1. Steph is head of creative, including video games
2. HHH hasn't had a real six-pack since his second return from the quad injury
3. I respect HHH as a wrestler, just not how he uses his pull to take advantage of opportunities, instead of earning them like he used to
4. Cena I might dislike due his repetition of moves, but I still enjoy to see him in action

#19 Syc

Syc

Social Syc is Successful

• Code-X Member
  • 3,190 posts

Posted 20 April 2006 - 09:29 PM

thegamerulez, on Apr 20 2006, 08:57 PM, said:

Their was no need to flame everyone like that.

#20 AND 1

AND 1

• Code-X Member
  • 3,822 posts

Posted 20 April 2006 - 09:48 PM

i say sweetchin music..

#21 wwfpooh

wwfpooh

• Code-X Member
  • 6,678 posts

Posted 21 April 2006 - 07:38 AM

Action, on Apr 20 2006, 10:29 PM, said:

thegamerulez, on Apr 20 2006, 08:57 PM, said:

Their was no need to flame everyone like that.

Right, and if you note in my above post, you'll see that Steph IS involved in the video game process, because she's head of creative decisions, it's her job to provide WWE approval to Yukes' for a semi-good job well done (for every game has to pass WWE--i.e.; McMahon family--approval), and to also have her husband--aka the "voice in her ear" (as obsessedwithwrestling.com put it)--still be high-stated (he should not outrank Angle in stats in his current state), have a six-pack when he hasn't had a true one in two years (all he has now is "chubby hubby" fat...:lol:), and have a uber-powerful finisher (The Pedigree, that is one of a few moves that can defeat one on yellow/orange). ^_^ Secondly, I am one of a few fans who does represent Cena and his "Chain Gang", although I do agree with some Cena-haters that Cena's pattern of moves is getting vastly stale (the same pattern in every match gets tiresome). Finally, wrestling is scripted and you do know that Adam and Amy--that is, Edge and Lita--are no longer together, right? Here's a refresher: Edge--or shall I say, Adam Copeland--has reconciled with his past wife and thus, like Amy "Lita" Dumas, is tired of this constant make-out session (Heck, both were firmly against the "Live Sex" idea proposed by management--Edge because issues were still iffy with his wife & Lita because she's a very private person).

Edited by wwfpooh, 21 April 2006 - 07:45 AM.

#22 Jake.

Jake.

Pokemon Professor

• Code-X Member
  • 2,468 posts

Posted 21 April 2006 - 09:26 AM

BATISTA BOMB!!!!!

#23 Dday141

Dday141

CDX's Milky Ol' Bear

• Code-X Member
  • 10,582 posts

Posted 21 April 2006 - 09:31 AM

Pedigree or Showstopper...again <_<

#24 wwfpooh

wwfpooh

• Code-X Member
  • 6,678 posts

Posted 24 April 2006 - 07:25 AM

Dday141, on Apr 21 2006, 10:31 AM, said:

Pedigree or Showstopper...again <_<
Definately Pedigree.

#25 iceman2.0

iceman2.0

Code-X Rising Star

• Code-X Member
  • 372 posts

Posted 26 April 2006 - 09:42 PM

pedigree f-u or kanes chokeslam