MC Coemgen

The Official Un-Official Code-X Legend

• Code-X Member
  • 14,431 posts
  • Code-X History: Former Moderator
  • Facebook:Like Me

Posted 15 May 2007 - 06:09 PM

Credit: HipHopDX.com

Actor Eddie Murphy is not the only one who has allegedly picked up someone or something off the side of the road. Rapper Mase now can be included in that category.

The incident supposedly happened on Spring Street in Atlanta around 12 am. According to the young woman who was involved in the car wreck, it happened when she was going north and pulled into the left turning lane while Mase was beside her in the right hand lane. She says she was about to make a left onto North Ave when Mase tried to turn in front of her truck in an attempt to circle the block to pick up a transvestite.

The victim appeared on Atlanta's Ryan Cameron Morning Show, to tell what happened with the rapper turned preacher turned rapper again and the transvestites.

"The shims their running up to the car saying 'girl, girl we seen what happened we seen everything' it's like five or six of them because they working so they run up to the car saying 'girl are you ok he's been circling around here girl like four times already tryin to pick one of these queens up'."

When asked by Cameron whether or not she would go back to Mason's church she emphatically replied "Never."

#2 Trademark

Trademark

Unashamed

• Code-X Member
  • 2,971 posts
  • Code-X History: Former G-Mod
  • Twitter:Follow Me

Posted 15 May 2007 - 06:10 PM

Wow he went from being a rapper to a preacher to a rapper to a homo ? Lmao

#3 Raab16

Raab16

I'd give you everything, if there was something left.

• Banned
  • 684 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 06:40 PM

transvestite...GROSS!

#4 TheKGBIsAfterYou

TheKGBIsAfterYou

Little Shit Stoppin'

• Code-X Legend
  • 671 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 06:43 PM

all I have to say is.......LMFAOROFLTASOMS

or laugh my ass off rolling on the floor laughing taking a shit on myself

#5 TragikRhymes

TragikRhymes

Pianist Producer Musician

• Code-X Member
  • 5,531 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 07:15 PM

Crazy ass shit right there. Yean't alone now Eddie Murphy.

#6 J.O.B. (Joey)

J.O.B. (Joey)

There's More 2 Life Than Chasin Girls, That's Raising 2

• Code-X Member
  • 4,870 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 11:36 PM

Trademark, on May 15 2007, 08:10 PM, said:

Wow he went from being a rapper to a preacher to a rapper to a homo ? Lmao

Personally I always believed Mase started out as a homo first ;) Puffy ****ed him :D

#7 TheKGBIsAfterYou

TheKGBIsAfterYou

Little Shit Stoppin'

• Code-X Legend
  • 671 posts

Posted 17 May 2007 - 03:49 AM

he did have quite a lisp. :o

#8 Ahh-Nah

Ahh-Nah

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 65 posts

Posted 17 May 2007 - 08:59 AM

Gossips believe MASE was busted for trying to pick up a transvestite. According to a 'guess who' posted on Sandra Rose, a woman, who didn't give her name, told Ryan Cameron of the Ryan Cameron show on V-103 she was driving on Spring Street in Atlanta when another vehicle side swiped her brand new Range Rover.

The woman said she followed behind the vehicle which initially refused to stop. When the vehicle pulled over the caller jumped out of her truck and screamed, "why did you do that?" She said she recognized the driver when he rolled his window down. The caller said about 5 or 6 shims told her they saw the whole thing go down.

The caller said one of the transvestites told her: "He been circling around here girl 4 times already trying to pick one of these queens up!"

The caller said the superstar refused to roll down his window or get out of his car. A female police officer told the superstar, "You need to roll down this window right now!" But he never got out the car even when the tow truck hooked up his car and drove away with him still in it!

I don't believe any of it though, mainly because of that famous word: gossip. And it don't matter who you are, if your in an accident, you have to get out the car unless its physically impossible to do so on your own, and in that case, someone will take you out.
"I gotta see it to believe it." :rolleyes:

#9 J.O.B. (Joey)

J.O.B. (Joey)

There's More 2 Life Than Chasin Girls, That's Raising 2

• Code-X Member
  • 4,870 posts

Posted 20 May 2007 - 07:40 PM

Ahh Nah U wanna see Ma$e with a transexual??? :o you actually want a visual :huh: