• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Future WHC

Future WHC

Code-X Rising Star

• Code-X Member
  • 286 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 02:06 PM

I personally thought it was just all right. Barrett and the others used a little stiff. Layla looked cool, but I was disappointed at the lack of entrances. No LayCool or Allied Powers tron or entrance. So I just gave British Bulldog and Lex Luger a generic "face" entrance, although I didn't watch WWF back then so I don't know if they were portrayed as the good guys or not. Were they meant to be heels!?

Overall, DLC 2 is awarded an A for effort. But it seemed a bit of a rush job. I'm sure Otunga's pants are a slightly different shade to what THQ made them, but ack well. It's nothing I don't think anyone will notice. ;)

Cannot wait for DLC 3, which includes the WCW arena! :)

#2 Dday141

Dday141

CDX's Milky Ol' Bear

• Code-X Member
  • 10,582 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 02:56 PM

It's ok for what it is. Nexus doesn't have there tron or proper theme, so really, what the hell is up with that? I was scared they were going to half-ass it and give Wade Barrett some spinebuster as a finisher (since that's what I saw as his fin during the TLC match up card) but I'm surprised they put his proper fin in. Don't really care about it that much honestly.

#3 Future WHC

Future WHC

Code-X Rising Star

• Code-X Member
  • 286 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 03:22 PM

I thought it was hilarious when I clicked on NXT Theme 2 and heard Matt Striker asking who was gonna win NXT. How can someone win a contest when there's no NXT rookies in the game? Excluding The Nexus, of course. It's just a farce, because all those guys are contracted in FCW anyway! It just seems pointless to me. It's like that diva search contest or Tough Enough.

But it was a bit crap how they didn't use the proper theme for Nexus. But since the Xbox 360 has its own storage, I can just burn the song off a CD by using a rewritable disc with the themes taken off YouTube or some MP3 site. I even found the druid theme on YouTube, and I don't think it's easy to find! So I gave the druid that creepy chant / hymn theme, but kept the Undertaker's entrance. Hell, it still suits him. :)

#4 Ryan

Ryan

CM-PUNK.com/BITW

• Code-X Legend
  • 8,834 posts
  • Gallery:View
  • Twitter:Follow Me

Posted 23 December 2010 - 12:44 PM

I'm just annoyed by the entrances, they could have done a much better job with those for all the characters, why we don't have proper trons, entrance moves and music is rediculous considering they would have taken much to add to the game compared to actually having to scan and mocap new wrestlers, etc.

#5 The Delaware-Jordan

The Delaware-Jordan

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 58 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 04:24 PM

I like the songs and what they did except the nxt songs, and maybe Lex Luger's theme song entrance wasnt cool. I expected to see Nexus Trio entrance, LayCool entrance and Allied Powers tron, entrance, music included, at least.

#6 hbk4life32

hbk4life32

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 96 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 01:33 AM

I actually can't get the DLC to work. I downloaded it from WWE Shop in the game but it doesn't install! I go to PSN to the add-on list and it doesn't show up on the list, but in my download list it says I purchased it. What am I doing wrong? I have the PS3 version of the game.

#7 Future WHC

Future WHC

Code-X Rising Star

• Code-X Member
  • 286 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 08:50 AM

I'm not sure, but I think you need to turn off the console and turn it back on. After about 5 minutes it should say "<insert DLC name> saved to PS3" or something. It says that with 360. Maybe the PS3 is a bit different.

By the way, I noticed Bret Hart was in the WWE Shop. Is he actually there now or is that just because I got him when I bought the game?

#8 hbk4life32

hbk4life32

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 96 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 02:38 AM

View PostFuture WC, on 29 December 2010 - 08:50 AM, said:

I'm not sure, but I think you need to turn off the console and turn it back on. After about 5 minutes it should say "<insert DLC name> saved to PS3" or something. It says that with 360. Maybe the PS3 is a bit different.

By the way, I noticed Bret Hart was in the WWE Shop. Is he actually there now or is that just because I got him when I bought the game?
I tried that and still no DLC. I tried deleting everything and reinstalling everything and no Nexus, British Bulldog, Layla Lex Luger, NXT ring etc. Also, I don't have Shawn's attire from the Unlockables purchase either. As far as Bret Hart, I don't think he's on PS3's version. Could the section of the disc for that info be bad?

Edited by hbk4life32, 31 December 2010 - 02:42 AM.

#9 hbk4life32

hbk4life32

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 96 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 06:20 PM

I now know the problem isn't the disc. It makes no sense on how I can purchase the DLC packs and not get everything that's supposed to come with it.

#10 The Warning

The Warning

Code-X Rising Star

• Code-X Member
  • 495 posts

Posted 01 January 2011 - 01:23 AM

Wade, Otunga & Shad new attire could use a little bit of work. Wade was too stiff & I know he's a pretty slim dude but they made him look like a walking stick bug. & I'm pretty damn pissed >=( After I downloaded the DLC ALL of my edited stuff was reset. The move-sets, adjusted attribute points, my in-game options, created attire everything! But it only reset the move-sets, attribute points and attire of the WWE stars. My CAWs were uneffected. I'm pieced as shit at that still. ALL 60+ corrected move-sets, attributes & adjusted abilities RESET!

#11 Future WHC

Future WHC

Code-X Rising Star

• Code-X Member
  • 286 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 06:22 AM

I'm just annoyed there won't be DLC 4. What about Daniel Bryan? Alberto Del Rio? Alex Riley? All these guys should be in this year's game, hopefully.