SDvR2007 Legends

• Please log in to reply
255 replies to this topic

Poll: who do you think will be ONE of these Legends in the SDvR2007 game

who do you think will be ONE of these Legends in the SDvR2007 game

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#26 Stephen

Stephen

Torrie Wilson's Husband

• Banned
  • 4,136 posts

Posted 16 February 2006 - 11:37 PM

J.O.B., on Feb 16 2006, 10:54 PM, said:

Goldberg was far from an awesome wrestler!! lol :P just Very Over.... N If Im not misaken Bret hasnt been in many Smackdown games
Beat Hart is in SDvR2006 and was in SDvR i know CUS I GOT BOTH OF THE GAME maybe you need to start playing the games and Goldberg won the World Heavyweight Title 3 times in 1 year not alot of people can say that so i think will be in the next SD game as a Legend

#27 TheKGBIsAfterYou

TheKGBIsAfterYou

Little Shit Stoppin'

• Code-X Legend
  • 671 posts
  • Code-X History: Former G-Mod

Posted 16 February 2006 - 11:49 PM

Calm down EvilMadness, starting a flame exchange will get you a warn.

Goldberg had ties in WCW and kissed ass so he could squash everyone to win those 3 titles. He doesn't like Vince or WWE and isn't likely to be in any WWE games besides HCTP.

#28 FALLEN666ANGEL

FALLEN666ANGEL

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 48 posts

Posted 16 February 2006 - 11:57 PM

razor and lod should be in it

#29 Stephen

Stephen

Torrie Wilson's Husband

• Banned
  • 4,136 posts

Posted 16 February 2006 - 11:59 PM

TheKGBIsAfterYou, on Feb 17 2006, 12:49 AM, said:

Calm down EvilMadness, starting a flame exchange will get you a warn.

Goldberg had ties in WCW and kissed ass so he could squash everyone to win those 3 titles. He doesn't like Vince or WWE and isn't likely to be in any WWE games besides HCTP.
*yeah i know just messing with him* :ph43r:

i have just created him since HCTP so i'm cool

#30 J.O.B. (Joey)

J.O.B. (Joey)

There's More 2 Life Than Chasin Girls, That's Raising 2

• Code-X Member
  • 4,870 posts
  • Twitter:Follow Me

Posted 17 February 2006 - 02:07 AM

EvilMadness2006, on Feb 17 2006, 12:37 AM, said:

Goldberg was far from an awesome wrestler!! lol :P just Very Over.... N If Im not misaken Bret hasnt been in  many Smackdown games
Beat Hart is in SDvR2006 and was in SDvR i know CUS I GOT BOTH OF THE GAME maybe you need to start playing the games and Goldberg won the World Heavyweight Title 3 times in 1 year not alot of people can say that so i think will be in the next SD game as a Legend
I sais I wasnt sure about the hitman in the games. I thought he was in SMvsR but I wasnt sure... n thats still only 2 games /...... N Btw some of us DO have lives other than video Games!! I have daughters, A girlfriend Bills an a job!!!

#31 AND 1

AND 1

• Code-X Member
  • 3,822 posts

Posted 17 February 2006 - 01:09 PM

what are you talking about goldberg is one of the best he suffered in wwe becuz of those gay story lines like
goldberg had to face those evolution members which had like
batista,hhh,flair,randy orton thats a lot and he faced them by himself usually and he would still sometimes win
watch some of the handicap matches he had to put up with and you'll see what im talking about...

#32 Showtime

Showtime

the show goes on

• Code-X Legend
  • 8,622 posts
  • Code-X History: Former Administrator
  • Gallery:View

Posted 17 February 2006 - 02:07 PM

only 3 people think that macho man randy savage deserves a spot as a wwe legend? (he hasn't been in any playstation wwe game ever!!!)

#33 AND 1

AND 1

• Code-X Member
  • 3,822 posts

Posted 17 February 2006 - 02:30 PM

so hasnt ultimate warrior..
and especially goldberg lol :P

#34 Stephen

Stephen

Torrie Wilson's Husband

• Banned
  • 4,136 posts

Posted 17 February 2006 - 04:20 PM

J.O.B., on Feb 17 2006, 03:07 AM, said:

EvilMadness2006, on Feb 17 2006, 12:37 AM, said:

Goldberg was far from an awesome wrestler!! lol :P just Very Over.... N If Im not misaken Bret hasnt been in  many Smackdown games
I sais I wasnt sure about the hitman in the games. I thought he was in SMvsR but I wasnt sure... n thats still only 2 games /...... N Btw some of us DO have lives other than video Games!! I have daughters, A girlfriend Bills an a job!!!
yeah i have a sister and a girlfreind and a job to son so dont think just cus i like to play games that i dont have a life you dont know me

*dont going say even thing else about jesus people today*
-_-

Edited by EvilMadness2006, 17 February 2006 - 04:21 PM.

#35 J.O.B. (Joey)

J.O.B. (Joey)

• Code-X Member
  • 4,870 posts

Posted 17 February 2006 - 04:41 PM

EvilMadness2006, on Feb 17 2006, 05:20 PM, said:

I GOT BOTH OF THE GAME maybe you need to start playing the games

[color=gold]yeah i have a sister and a girlfreind and a job to son so dont think just cus i like to play games that i dont have a life you dont know me
Ok first Off I dont appreciate Someone flaming me cuz they a Goldberg Mark!! WOW a sister an gf!! Ill repeat I have Daughters N Bills!!! thats a big difference than someone holding hands with a girl an stealing her candy out of the store!! I never said I know u, but I DO know that U dont know me N Cant judge me! I have all the smackdown games But video games arent my life!!! I barely play video games... N Sm VS R didnt get much play in my life cuz I was in the middle of having my first child with my best friend since I was 12 N watchin her hook back up wit her husband, so please excuse me if I dont drool over video games N pull in a minumum wage check just so I can buy the next video game that looks cool! :) I Buy Diapers, Clothes,N whatever My Girl, Our Child, or Her Previous Daughter(Who I Take Care Od As Mine) Needs!!! Video Games, N Wrestling In general dont run my life :)

#36 Freehuey

Freehuey

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Legend
  • 1,972 posts
  • Code-X History: Former Administrator

Posted 17 February 2006 - 10:30 PM

Back on topic you two. If you want to discuss your personal lives please do it in Random Insanity. I dont really want to lock the thread or warn you two so please just calm it.

Plus, dont diss on stealing candy. That's how I get all my gum :P

#37 Stephen

Stephen

Torrie Wilson's Husband

• Banned
  • 4,136 posts

Posted 18 February 2006 - 12:00 AM

Freehuey, on Feb 17 2006, 11:30 PM, said:

Back on topic you two. If you want to discuss your personal lives please do it in Random Insanity. I dont really want to lock the thread or warn you two so please just calm it.

Plus, dont diss on stealing candy. That's how I get all my gum :P
well i think someboby needs to lock it

#38 AND 1

AND 1

• Code-X Member
  • 3,822 posts

Posted 20 February 2006 - 08:19 AM

well i also think eddie should be in the legend SOMETIME later
maybe not so soon like svr07 but maybe in svr08
and maybe brock L

PPl to get rid of :
million $ man (wtf?) andre giant he was just big thats all , and instead of freaken 3 hulk hogans add some other ppl what a waste 3 hogans ..

#39 thomasbecknel

thomasbecknel

Code-X Superstar

• Code-X Member
  • 663 posts

Posted 21 February 2006 - 05:33 AM

AND 1, on Feb 20 2006, 06:19 AM, said:

well i also think eddie should be in the legend SOMETIME later
maybe not so soon like svr07 but maybe in svr08
and maybe brock L

PPl to get rid of :
million $ man (wtf?) andre giant he was just big thats all , and instead of freaken 3 hulk hogans add some other ppl what a waste 3 hogans ..
Thanks for getting this back on topic.

I think everyone will agree that 3 hogans is not only not necessary, but flat out stupid. Legend Hogan (80's) and maybe Hollywood Hogan (as an alternate attire). That's it. No more Hogan's. Ted Dibiase, keep him. He was a good wrestler and was responsible for a few other stars getting going (Undertaker, for example). I agree, Andre should be taken out. I think the only thing good about having him in the game is so that he and Show can square off. Also, if you use codes to correct weight classes (like I do to make Big Show a Super Super Heavyweight), they make for a very challenging Tag Team.

Unfortunately, Lesnar will be not be in it. That's just the way it is. He wasn't around long enough and hasn't contributed enough to wrestling in general, let alone WWE. He is/was a very talented wrestler who had the whole company in his hands and pissed it away. It's a shame.

As for Eddie. He probably will be a legend in the next game. I agree with him being a legend. He gave everything he had to the wrestling community. I don't think he should be in the next one, though. It's like voting John Smoltz (baseball) in as a first time ballot for Cooperstown. While Smoltz would be deserving of the baseball hall of fame, he isn't on the same plane as a Mantle or Gehrig. Same goes for Eddie Guerrero. He just isn't on the same level as Hogan or Bret Hart. More like Roddy Piper or Jimmy Snuka.

#40 Stephen

Stephen

Torrie Wilson's Husband

• Banned
  • 4,136 posts

Posted 21 February 2006 - 11:25 PM

yeah like i have been saiding for about 2 weeks i thin that Hogan is a great Wreslter/Legend but 3 is to mini Hogans for one game as for Brock i need them i any of the games cus i just create him i have done that since HCTP and in this game you can just use the Show Modifier Code and make your CAW a legend which i have done with Brock now as for Eddie i don't think he is going to be in the next SD game but i think he should be they should make Eddie a Legend like i did on SDvR2006 when i found out what happen to Eddie

RIP Eddie 1967-2005 you have done a lot for us and i hope you will be a Legend in the Class of 06
:usaflag:

#41 Dday141

Dday141

CDX's Milky Ol' Bear

• Code-X Member
  • 10,582 posts

Posted 22 February 2006 - 12:30 PM

You know THQ put a poll on IGN like a couple months ago where you can vote on the next legend to be in the game SVR2007. Its pretty obvious, almost graunteed, that Bret Hart will be in the next game. Without a doubt. :ph43r:

#42 Stephen

Stephen

Torrie Wilson's Husband

• Banned
  • 4,136 posts

Posted 22 February 2006 - 08:48 PM

Dday141, on Feb 22 2006, 01:30 PM, said:

You know THQ put a poll on IGN like a couple months ago where you can vote on the next legend to be in the game SVR2007. Its pretty obvious, almost graunteed, that Bret Hart will be in the next game. Without a doubt. :ph43r:
yeah i know that my friend i have already voted on that

#43 J.O.B. (Joey)

J.O.B. (Joey)

• Code-X Member
  • 4,870 posts

Posted 23 February 2006 - 03:57 AM

can u type the link

#44 Dday141

Dday141

CDX's Milky Ol' Bear

• Code-X Member
  • 10,582 posts

Posted 23 February 2006 - 01:28 PM

The poll should be over by now dude. :(

#45 J.O.B. (Joey)

J.O.B. (Joey)

• Code-X Member
  • 4,870 posts

Posted 23 February 2006 - 04:17 PM

who were the choices in the poll??? who won?? who came in last :P

#46 Dday141

Dday141

CDX's Milky Ol' Bear

• Code-X Member
  • 10,582 posts

Posted 24 February 2006 - 12:33 PM

Looks like honk Tonky Man won for legend in the next game.
Heres link----->http://boards.ign.com/wwe_smackdown/b6546/68034546/p1/?175
They also did Legend Tag Team Looks like LOD won that AGAIN <_<
Heres link----->http://boards.ign.com/wwe_smackdown/b6546/67688394/p1/?317

Edited by Dday141, 24 February 2006 - 12:37 PM.

#47 Emtee

Emtee

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 123 posts

Posted 24 February 2006 - 01:03 PM

A couple of Legends that I would like to see who haven't appeared in an SD game yet:

Yokozuna
Doink The Clown
Hacksaw Jim Duggan
Mr. Perfect

#48 Stephen

Stephen

Torrie Wilson's Husband

• Banned
  • 4,136 posts

Posted 24 February 2006 - 11:24 PM

Emtee, on Feb 24 2006, 02:03 PM, said:

A couple of Legends that I would like to see who haven't appeared in an SD game yet:

Yokozuna
Doink The Clown
Hacksaw Jim Duggan
Mr. Perfect
some great legend's the best in that little listed but the greatest of them all is *drum roll* MR.PREFECT :)

*off topic*
that is a great Avater man i was looking for that one o well torrie is one my wives after all
:wub:

Edited by EvilMadness2006, 24 February 2006 - 11:27 PM.

#49 latinoheat4life

latinoheat4life

Code-X Superstar

• Code-X Member
  • 500 posts

Posted 24 February 2006 - 11:30 PM

owen hart should be in hands down, after what he did for vince and his company, and after his death and the contiuence of the ppv which was bull_hit! he outta be in there. as far as tag-teams go, how about demolition? they were dominate way before crappy lod showed up, they got a raw deal when lod showed up! demolition is a better team, and they should be there!

#50 TheKGBIsAfterYou

TheKGBIsAfterYou

Little Shit Stoppin'

• Code-X Legend
  • 671 posts
  • Code-X History: Former G-Mod

Posted 24 February 2006 - 11:30 PM

@ EvilMadness Don't go off topic on purpose please.

I would love to see rodney anoai aka Yokozuna. He was a great big guy and entertaining heel. Another legend I would love seeing is really old school but Haystacks Calhoun would be awesome, for those of you who don't know about him here is some info.

Credit: wikipedia

William Dee Calhoun (August 3, 1934 – November 7, 1989) was a professional wrestler, who used the professional name "Haystack" or "Haystacks" Calhoun.

At six foot four and over six hundred pounds, he sported a black bushy beard, wore bib overalls and had a horseshoe hanging from his neck to personify a farm boy image. He really was raised on a farm in Arkansas.

Although mainly active in the eastern half of the United States, he also wrestled in Australia on tour with other American wrestlers in bouts promoted by U.S. promoter Sam Menacker.

One of the most popular wrestlers from the late 1950s through the early 1970s, he died of diabetes at the age of 55, and is buried in Scott Cemetery, Collin County, Texas. Despite having been a headliner for years, he died in poverty. His daughter donated mementoes of his wrestling career to the Collin County museum.