new moves

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
82 replies to this topic

Poll: which move animation would u have (55 member(s) have cast votes)

which move animation would u have

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#1 vjdude13

vjdude13

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 130 posts

Posted 21 April 2006 - 07:48 PM

other means u chose so just reply and pic which u want or if u want all just write all

#2 ~ScoTT HaRdKoRE~

~ScoTT HaRdKoRE~

Randy Orton Will be WWE Champion You'll see

• Code-X Member
  • 1,339 posts

Posted 21 April 2006 - 07:50 PM

Man...If the top rope pedgree....that would kill someone...The FU sucks period even if it was on the top rope it would still suck........

#3 thomasbecknel

thomasbecknel

Code-X Superstar

• Code-X Member
  • 663 posts

Posted 22 April 2006 - 12:04 AM

All of them except the top rope F-U. The Top Rope Pedigree would probably look painful and the Top Rope Tombstone would kill someone. Also, I'd love to see the C4.

#4 TheKillerWolf22

TheKillerWolf22

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Member
  • 1,403 posts

Posted 22 April 2006 - 01:36 AM

i rather kill somone than have thim kill me.the move i want is Top of the rope pedigree

#5 Dday141

Dday141

CDX's Milky Ol' Bear

• Code-X Member
  • 10,582 posts

Posted 22 April 2006 - 11:37 AM

Why they all gotta be from the top rope? <_<
I would rather have the Canadian Destroyer in there or like a Last Ride to an Alleyoop. Or maybe the 619 where he turns on the outside to inside where he swings on the ringpost.

#6 ~ScoTT HaRdKoRE~

~ScoTT HaRdKoRE~

Randy Orton Will be WWE Champion You'll see

• Code-X Member
  • 1,339 posts

Posted 23 April 2006 - 02:53 PM

thomasbecknel, on Apr 22 2006, 01:04 AM, said:

All of them except the top rope F-U. The Top Rope Pedigree would probably look painful and the Top Rope Tombstone would kill someone. Also, I'd love to see the C4.
I just said that don't copy me
you see that picture with masters WATCH OUT it'll be you

#7 RohWrestling

RohWrestling

Code-X Superstar

• Code-X Member
  • 506 posts

Posted 23 April 2006 - 07:08 PM

yeah i went with top rope Pedigree that is killer...

#8 wwfpooh

wwfpooh

See the sig for where good television has gone.

• Code-X Member
  • 6,678 posts
  • Location:Think Wizard of Oz, for that's all the information you're getting! :lol:

Posted 24 April 2006 - 07:51 AM

RohWrestling, on Apr 23 2006, 08:08 PM, said:

yeah i went with top rope Pedigree that is killer...
Not gonna happen, because:
1. It (i.e.; the top rope Pedigree aka CM Punk's Pepsi Plunge) is banned due its danger level & the fact that it's basically a top-rope version of the family son-in-law's finisher.
2. All moves from the competition--i.e.; CD--will either NOT be in or will be extremely low-powered, seeing as the people who did the move in WWE were midcarders (ex: Landing Pin is Crash's Crash Landing, NOT the Styles' Clash).

#9 Angel

Angel

The Phenomenal Mod

• Code-X Member
  • 3,626 posts
  • Code-X History: Former Moderator

Posted 24 April 2006 - 01:49 PM

not necessarily the krusher 99 was pretty powerful in the game, but true they won't be nearly as powerful as say the F-U or the Pedigree. As for top rope moves, technically the flipping underhook bomb is like the pepsi plunge, though i can see why they wouldn't want it on tv, but in the game I don't think it could hurt. I'd sure like to see it, though I'd much rather have the canadian destroyer or a none pinning styles clash.

#10 wwfpooh

wwfpooh

• Code-X Member
  • 6,678 posts
  • Location:Think Wizard of Oz, for that's all the information you're getting! :lol:

Posted 24 April 2006 - 02:01 PM

"The Phenomenal One", on Apr 24 2006, 02:49 PM, said:

not necessarily the krusher 99 was pretty powerful in the game, but true they won't be nearly as powerful as say the F-U or the Pedigree.  As for top rope moves, technically the flipping underhook bomb is like the pepsi plunge, though i can see why they wouldn't want it on tv, but in the game I don't think it could hurt.  I'd sure like to see it, though I'd much rather have the canadian destroyer or a none pinning styles clash.
In this game, the Krusher 99 was only powerful BECAUSE a top heel--at the time--in Juventud Guerrera (of the Mexicools) was using it frequently on Velocity, for if not for that fact, the move would've probably been more weak, just like the Jackhammer had become once Goldberg was let go.

And the thing is...WWE approves everything in the final build of the game, and seeing as Vince's daughter Stephanie (and HHH's wife, hence HHH's high stats & uber-powerful finish), is head of creative (including WWE's involvement in videogames), and she thinks the same way as her father.

This means that in the mind of Vince--and the entire McMahon family as a whole--WWE is the primary promotion and all other promotions--including the "buried" WCW ("failed brand"), the "only revived to make WWE money" ECW (ONS is a WWE-modified mock-ECW PPV), and the "WWE reject playground (as some would term it), despite its vast superiority to WWE regarding dare-devil risks and innovative styles" TNA--are inferior, meaning that any move from a competiting company will either NOT be in at all--ex: CD--or will be extremely under-powered for the WWE wrestler that did/does the move was/is either a jobber or midcarder--ex: Landing Pin is Crash Holly's Crash Landing & NOT the Styles' Clash--and as such said moves are looked down apon in WWE.

Edited by wwfpooh, 24 April 2006 - 02:12 PM.

#11 BucFan20

BucFan20

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Member
  • 1,730 posts

Posted 24 April 2006 - 02:05 PM

wwfpooh, on Apr 24 2006, 08:51 AM, said:

RohWrestling, on Apr 23 2006, 08:08 PM, said:

yeah i went with top rope Pedigree  that is killer...
Not gonna happen, because:
1. It (i.e.; the top rope Pedigree aka CM Punk's Pepsi Plunge) is banned due its danger level & the fact that it's basically a top-rope version of the family son-in-law's finisher.
2. All moves from the competition--i.e.; CD--will either NOT be in or will be extremely low-powered, seeing as the people who did the move in WWE were midcarders (ex: Landing Pin is Crash's Crash Landing, NOT the Styles' Clash).
You act like Vince is actually afraid of TNA, ROH, and the rest of the independent companies. I doubt the canadian destroyer will be in because Petey Williams is the only guy that does it that's well known. The Ki Krusher, Muscle Buster, and Crash Landing (Yeah it was Crash's move, but from what you said it would have been taken out because Styles uses it now) are all in the game.

Look at Day of Reckoning 2, Anaconda Vice, top rope C4, that one move where he picks him up like an Alabama Slam and drops down to his knees slamming the opponents head into the mat, I doubt you'll ever see that in the WWE, and there's plenty of other moves that aren't used in WWE, Ki Krusher's in it too.

I really doubt Vince decides all of the moves that go into the game, I doubt he even works with the people. Someone else probably handles the games. Vince has a lot more to worry about than what wrestling moves are in a video game.

Ki Krusher was in since HCTP.

#12 wwfpooh

wwfpooh

• Code-X Member
  • 6,678 posts

Posted 24 April 2006 - 02:30 PM

BucFan20, on Apr 24 2006, 03:05 PM, said:

You act like Vince is actually afraid of TNA, ROH, and the rest of the independent companies. I doubt the canadian destroyer will be in because Petey Williams is the only guy that does it that's well known. The Ki Krusher, Muscle Buster, and Crash Landing (Yeah it was Crash's move, but from what you said it would have been taken out because Styles uses it now) are all in the game.

Look at Day of Reckoning 2, Anaconda Vice, top rope C4, that one move where he picks him up like an Alabama Slam and drops down to his knees slamming the opponents head into the mat, I doubt you'll ever see that in the WWE, and there's plenty of other moves that aren't used in WWE, Ki Krusher's in it too.

I really doubt Vince decides all of the moves that go into the game, I doubt he even works with the people. Someone else probably handles the games. Vince has a lot more to worry about than what wrestling moves are in a video game.

You act like Vince is actually afraid of TNA, ROH, and the rest of the independent companies.
----------------
He is. Remember, Vince is an egotistical ******* who only cares of his own product--the WWE. Recall that he "buried" WCW, only brings back a mock-ECW PPV (One Night Stand) to satisfy hardcore ECW fans & to get money into his own pocket, and is trying to deflect attention away from TNA (which is still fledging, despite the move to primetime on Thurdays) via the "RAW vs SD!" fued.
----------------
I doubt the canadian destroyer will be in because Petey Williams is the only guy that does it that's well known.
----------------
It's not in, not only due to its popularity in a COMPETING company, but also due to its danger level, for remember, WWE approves the final build of the SD! games, and WWE basically follows what the McMahon family says.
----------------
The Ki Krusher, Muscle Buster, and Crash Landing (Yeah it was Crash's move, but from what you said it would have been taken out because Styles uses it now) are all in the game.
----------------
Ki Krusher--In game, because a top heel--at the time of the game's production & release--in Juventud (of the Mexicools, before he was let go), used it frequently on Velocity (before the show became net-exclusive) & before Juvi used it, a unknown Prototype--now John Cena, the WWE champ--used it.
Muscle Buster--In, but as noted, way under-powered.
Landing Pin--Was Crash's move and as such, was under-powered BECAUSE Crash was a midcarder, whereas Styles, who currently uses the move, is a top face in a COMPETING company that WWE thinks doesn't exist--that meaning TNA.
----------------
----------------
You forget that all the GameCube games follow the style of the old N64 games, for despite being made by Yukes', they follow the same style as the old AKI style in that because previous games had old moves (ex: "Wrestlemania 2000" and "No Mercy" both had old WCW and Puro moves basically ported from the "WCW: Revenge" and "Thunder" game before them), the newer games had said moves too. This is NOT the case with the constantly updated SD! Yukes', which, despite its half-assed-ed-ness, is Yukes' cash cow franchise.
----------------
I really doubt Vince decides all of the moves that go into the game, I doubt he even works with the people.
----------------
WWE does have approval, though. Though Vinnie Mac himself probably doesn't oversee production, someone close to him--most likely his daughter Stephanie (and HHH's wife), who's head of creative decisions (including those regarding branch-off products such as the WWE videogames)--does maintain WWE approval for the videogames.
----------------
----------------
So? Cena, who was an unknown at the time (despite being on SD! and vastly becoming a top star, he was still a nobody until he had a fanbase--the Chain Gang, that is--behind him), used the move randomly through many a try-out match before becoming the "Doctor of Thugonomics" (i.e.; Cena used the move in dark matches that precursered his televised debut match against Kurt Angle).

Edited by wwfpooh, 24 April 2006 - 02:31 PM.

#13 BucFan20

BucFan20

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Member
  • 1,730 posts

Posted 24 April 2006 - 02:49 PM

You aren't making that much sense. You say the Ki Krusher is in because Juventud used it, but Juventud wasn't in WWE when Here Comes the Pain came out. Then you say Ki Krusher was in HCTP because Cena used it in dark matches?

DOR2. You say WWE doesn't want dangerous moves and moves from other companies in their games. DOR2 is one of their games. Why would they treat one game differently than the others? I doubt Vince or Stephanie McMahon would care that the old Nintendo wrestling games used to have them.

Vince getting rid of WCW. Yeah, so? What if WCW had the chance to buy WWE and get rid of it? They would have done the same thing. WCW broke down though. Why wouldn't Vince buy and get rid of the company that tried to destroy his? Also, what should he do about TNA, advertise them on his own show? Yeah, he had a SDvsRaw feud. He's not allowed to do that because of TNA?

#14 red_medicine

red_medicine

Ranger.

• Code-X Member
  • 3,484 posts
  • Twitter:Follow Me

Posted 24 April 2006 - 07:48 PM

Petey isnt the only one. a wrestler named Quiet Storm used it alot in the circuts he called i the sun-set driver.

#15 teh pwn3r3r

teh pwn3r3r

Photoshop Is My DRUG!!

• Banned
  • 5,310 posts

Posted 24 April 2006 - 07:50 PM

last ride it woul be sick yu would be all liek aahhh last ride and yur opponent would be all like ow

#16 wwfpooh

wwfpooh

• Code-X Member
  • 6,678 posts

Posted 25 April 2006 - 07:47 AM

You say the Ki Krusher is in because Juventud used it, but Juventud wasn't in WWE when Here Comes the Pain came out. Then you say Ki Krusher was in HCTP because Cena used it in dark matches?
-----------
The Ki Krusher was in, because BOTH wrestlers used it. Cena used it before Juvi came to WWE, though, but at the time of my post, I didn't remember that until about halfway through it. :mellow: -_- And besides, it was under-powered in comparison to say, the Pedigree, anyway, so it doesn't matter how it got in, but moreover, how powerful the move is and why.
-----------
DOR2. You say WWE doesn't want dangerous moves and moves from other companies in their games.
-----------
I never said this. I merely said that some moves are banned in WWE--as a promotion--due to their danger level.

This has no effect on the games, for moves like Hurricane's former finish, the Vertebreaker, have been in nearly every SD! game, despite their high danger level.

But, sometimes though, the danger level can come into play, as can the status of said move.

For example, because the Vertebreaker was used by a midcarder (yes, Hurricane is a midcarder), it was still included, same for TNA-esque moves (Landing Pin is Crash's Crash Landing NOT the Styles' Clash & because Crash was a midcarder, it remained in, even when Styles' began using it), because as long as a big name isn't using it, it usually has a chance of being in (because Petey Williams is a big name and is the only one to have done the Canadian Destroyer, said move will not be in a WWE-focused game, wheres Abyss's Shock Treatment has recently been performed by Shane McMahon--on last night's RAW, to be percise--and as such, because a WWE superstar has used that move--along with its status in the promotion--it now has a chance of inclusion).

Basically, simply put, if a WWE superstar uses a TNA move, it can be in a WWE game or if said move is underpowered, it can be in a WWE game, or even if the status (popularity) of said move is low, it can be in a WWE game.
----------
DOR2 is one of their games. Why would they treat one game differently than the others?
----------
Marketing. Each game is meant to be different. And Yukes' is the company that makes the games different, for in that department of the game's production, WWE really has no say. It's just the finished product that WWE oversees, not the previous beta & alpha-beta versions.
----------
I doubt Vince or Stephanie McMahon would care that the old Nintendo wrestling games used to have them.
----------
They don't, for as said, they are OLD games, not to mention that the WWE N64 games used a WCW engine (yes, "WM 2000" and "No Mercy" both used the "WCW: Revenge" engine, but with a WWE twist), thus allowing AKI to leave the WCW & Puro moves in the games, but under different names, of course.
----------
Vince getting rid of WCW. Yeah, so? What if WCW had the chance to buy WWE and get rid of it? They would have done the same thing.
----------
They wouldn't've had a chance, though, for management at WCW (like WWE currently) sucked.
----------
WCW broke down though.
----------
Of course it did, for it was a second-hand promotion and once the inmates had control of the place, it was all downhill from that point onward.
----------
Why wouldn't Vince buy and get rid of the company that tried to destroy his?
----------
Why wouldn't he? Hmmm...Maybe, for some competition, for without competition, as seen now with WWE, the company cannot flourish like it once had.
----------
Also, what should he do about TNA, advertise them on his own show?
----------
No, but he should acknowledge the fact that it exists, for TNA acknowledges WWE's existance, such as when they honored then-WWE superstar Eddie Guerrero or when they have ex-WWE stars enter the promotion & TNA management speaks of said stars' past at a "top promotion" (they mean WWE, but can't say the name of the organization, due to business reasons, hence why WWE never mentions the World title as the WCW title--which was what it was during the InVasion & even before that when Flair [carrying said belt] strutted onto a classic RAW show and had mocked then-WWE champ, Hulk Hogan during the "Funeral Parlor" skit).
-----------
Yeah, he had a SDvsRaw feud. He's not allowed to do that because of TNA?
-----------
No, no. What I'm saying is...he's using the brand fued to--hopefully--take attention AWAY from TNA, but it's not working as well as hoped.
-----------

#17 Rashishki619

Rashishki619

Code-X Rising Star

• Code-X Member
  • 383 posts

Posted 25 April 2006 - 08:33 AM

The piledriver into the canadian destroyer.

#18 wwfpooh

wwfpooh

• Code-X Member
  • 6,678 posts

Posted 25 April 2006 - 01:29 PM

Rashishki619, on Apr 25 2006, 09:33 AM, said:

The piledriver into the canadian destroyer.
The CD will NOT be in the game unless it's done by a WWE star, is way underpowered (ex: Landing Pin), or has an extremely low standing on the move poll.

#19 Ms. Lulu

Ms. Lulu

Lulu The Black Mage

• Code-X Member
  • 1,275 posts

Posted 17 May 2006 - 07:07 AM

Ill take the Top rope pedigree cuz Chyna did it before.

#20 ChefConcha

ChefConcha

Video Games are my drug of choice

• Code-X Member
  • 2,214 posts

Posted 17 May 2006 - 08:15 AM

I want the C4 both standing and top rope

#21 wwfpooh

wwfpooh

• Code-X Member
  • 6,678 posts

Posted 17 May 2006 - 08:20 AM

SmartAss4Life, on May 17 2006, 09:15 AM, said:

I want the C4 both standing and top rope
I doubt they'd have the top rope C4.

#22 ChefConcha

ChefConcha

Video Games are my drug of choice

• Code-X Member
  • 2,214 posts

Posted 17 May 2006 - 10:01 AM

well as long the standing one is in we can hack it to the turnbuckle

#23 Angel

Angel

The Phenomenal Mod

• Code-X Member
  • 3,626 posts

Posted 17 May 2006 - 01:02 PM

probably true, though unfortunately probably not on the ps3 for a while...darn it...

#24 Smike

Smike

Code-X Superstar

• Code-X Member
  • 953 posts

Posted 17 May 2006 - 02:40 PM

SmartAss4Life, on May 17 2006, 12:01 PM, said:

Not unless there's some sort of new hacking method next year. If that were true, one could make a top rope anything right now if they wanted to. As it stands, if you hack something as a turnbuckle move, you just do it in front of the turnbuckle. There's no animation to put them up onto the ropes, so no move can just randomly be made into an off-the-turnbuckle/top rope move.

#25 wwfpooh

wwfpooh

• Code-X Member
  • 6,678 posts

Posted 17 May 2006 - 04:06 PM

Smike, on May 17 2006, 03:40 PM, said:

SmartAss4Life, on May 17 2006, 12:01 PM, said:

Not unless there's some sort of new hacking method next year. If that were true, one could make a top rope anything right now if they wanted to. As it stands, if you hack something as a turnbuckle move, you just do it in front of the turnbuckle. There's no animation to put them up onto the ropes, so no move can just randomly be made into an off-the-turnbuckle/top rope move.
What he said. :lol: