• Please log in to reply
81 replies to this topic

#51 LettersFromWar

LettersFromWar

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Member
  • 4,439 posts

Posted 29 September 2006 - 01:34 PM

[G]T[A]1128, I didn't mean that all TNA fans suck and their opinions don't matter. But he is going around bashing every part of this game that he can find. It got annoying after about the 5th time. You are a TNA fan, thats fine. I too watch TNA. I prefer WWE, but I still watch TNA. I will probably get the TNA game as well when it comes out. Will I go around bashing it just because I like WWE better? No. I'll bash it because I want him to see how annoying it is. :P lol. No I probably won't do that. But I might. You never know. :ph43r:

Edited by The Prince of Hell, 29 September 2006 - 01:34 PM.

#52 SevenG

SevenG

Code-X Rising Star

• Banned
  • 437 posts

Posted 29 September 2006 - 01:36 PM

Lol Dimmu,if you don't watch WWE,then how you know TNA's better? :P Obviously,TNA IS better.WWE is still good though.And just noticed...
NO CHRIS JERICHO?HE WAS THE FIRST EVER UNDISPUTED CHAMPION,AND GODDAMNIT!WHY?

#53 Wayne

Wayne

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Legend
  • 4,414 posts
  • Code-X History: Former G-Mod

Posted 29 September 2006 - 01:59 PM

Let's not turn this into yet another 'TNA vs. WWE' topic. Please get back on topic.

Thank you.

#54 SevenG

SevenG

Code-X Rising Star

• Banned
  • 437 posts

Posted 29 September 2006 - 02:01 PM

^^Who said this?Was only telling GTA,that if he don't watch WWE,he can't know if TNA's better.Just this.

#55 Showtime

Showtime

the show goes on

• Code-X Legend
  • 8,622 posts
  • Code-X History: Former Administrator
  • Gallery:View
  • Twitter:Follow Me

Posted 29 September 2006 - 02:28 PM

This is by far one of the best legend rosters on any smackdown game. Tazz is my all time favorite, so i'm glad he got in. ^_^

#56 LettersFromWar

LettersFromWar

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Member
  • 4,439 posts

Posted 29 September 2006 - 02:35 PM

SevenG, on Sep 29 2006, 02:36 PM, said:

Lol Dimmu,if you don't watch WWE,then how you know TNA's better? :P Obviously,TNA IS better.WWE is still good though.And just noticed...
NO CHRIS JERICHO?HE WAS THE FIRST EVER UNDISPUTED CHAMPION,AND GODDAMNIT!WHY?
Well, he is still going to return to the WWE. He has stated in several interviews that he would. He just needs to clear up his schedule i.e, when his new album comes out and when he is done touring with Fozzy. When he comes back, I will mark the **** out, especially if it is unannounced, and its just a random returning. Like if he were to return at the Rumble, or something of that sort.

#57 The REAL Legend Killer

The REAL Legend Killer

Code-X Superstar

• Code-X Member
  • 810 posts

Posted 29 September 2006 - 02:42 PM

I really have no complaints with the legends roster other than the fact that the "Ravishing" one isn't around. Maybe next year...

EDIT- Thanks to DarkAngel for answering that cheat device question.

Edited by The REAL Legend Killer, 29 September 2006 - 02:54 PM.

#58 thegamerulez

thegamerulez

code X's rebel

• Code-X Member
  • 1,154 posts

Posted 30 September 2006 - 04:02 AM

sweet list, bam bam is enough for me to get it.

#59 abys

abys

Code-X Superstar

• Code-X Member
  • 837 posts

Posted 30 September 2006 - 06:04 AM

That is a great roster.

• Guests

Posted 30 September 2006 - 06:08 AM

Hulk Hogan said:

They never get the legend roster right.

Hulk Hogan said:

That is a great roster.

:huh: Are you just spamming now?

#61 abys

abys

Code-X Superstar

• Code-X Member
  • 837 posts

Posted 30 September 2006 - 06:28 AM

I want to be banned from this site.I made wwe bashings for no reason. I also sammed and flammed.I think i should get a permanent ban for all that.

• Guests

Posted 30 September 2006 - 06:34 AM

You could, but if you want to move on then do so, otherwise there is no need to ban you.

#63 Sandy5901

Sandy5901

100% Stratusfied

• Code-X Member
  • 672 posts

Posted 30 September 2006 - 06:52 AM

Sergio517 said:

Hulk Hogan said:

They never get the legend roster right.

Hulk Hogan said:

That is a great roster.

:huh: Are you just spamming now?

I love it when you post like that Serg.

hulk Hogan said:

I want to be banned from this site.I made wwe bashings for no reason. I also sammed and flammed.I think i should get a permanent ban for all that.

sergio517 said:

You could, but if you want to move on then do so, otherwise there is no need to ban you.
I know that I have pretty much no influence on what happens on this site, but if he wants to be banned, ban him. Otherwise he will annoy the F**k out of everyone on this site.

Now that I'm done with that. They should only have 1 of the many faces of Foley & 1 of the many hogan era outfits so that we can have more legends to play as. Otherwise, I love the legends.

#64 Joe Smith

Joe Smith

Code-X Superstar

• Code-X Member
  • 706 posts

Posted 30 September 2006 - 06:56 AM

Agreed now please back on Topic... I can't wait to have a hardcore match wid shane to see him get busted open lol, I will end up hacking his show back to RAW so that hes not a legend though... same with tazz and lawler.

#65 phenom64

phenom64

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 142 posts

Posted 30 September 2006 - 08:02 AM

I think that this is by far the best legends roster to date.

#66 SacrificeRitual

SacrificeRitual

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 51 posts

Posted 30 September 2006 - 10:08 AM

Wow, 3 Foleys >.>
Personally, I choose 3 Foleys over 3 Hogans anyday.
The 3 Foleys have very different gimmicks or personas, so it won't get as bad as having 3 same hogans, filling up 3 legend spots just with attire difference.
Anyway, thumbs up to THQ for making a good legend list.

#67 M2J

M2J

Code-X Superstar

• Code-X Member
  • 523 posts

Posted 30 September 2006 - 12:36 PM

So glad Shane McMahon & Eddie Gurerro made the cut.

#68 SevenG

SevenG

Code-X Rising Star

• Banned
  • 437 posts

Posted 30 September 2006 - 12:41 PM

SacrificeRitual, on Sep 30 2006, 06:08 PM, said:

Wow, 3 Foleys >.>
Personally, I choose 3 Foleys over 3 Hogans anyday.
The 3 Foleys have very different gimmicks or personas, so it won't get as bad as having 3 same hogans, filling up 3 legend spots just with attire difference.
Anyway, thumbs up to THQ for making a good legend list.
4 Foleys.
3 Legends:
Cactus Jack,Dude Love,and Mankind.
One current:
Mick Foley.

#69 wwfpooh

wwfpooh

See the sig for where good television has gone.

• Code-X Member
  • 6,678 posts
  • Location:Think Wizard of Oz, for that's all the information you're getting! :lol:

Posted 30 September 2006 - 08:08 PM

Enigma, on Sep 28 2006, 07:17 AM, said:

and just give Foley 3/4 attires? If his music and entrances are added then we can change to whichever we like...we can edit the moveset y'know.
Because, unlike Hogan who rarely changed his movelist, Mick--as all four faces--changed personalities AND movelist:

Mankind (Old): Disturbed Wild Child From Hell ("Mommy!")
Music: Ode To Freud
Finisher: Mandible Claw (submission with leather covering)

Mankind (New): Lovable Goofball ("Have A Nice Day!")
Music: Wreck
Finisher: Mr. Socko (pinning attempt version of Mandible Claw with Socko on hand)

Dude Love: Hippest Cat In The Land, Baby ("Owww...Have Mercy!")
Music: The Dudester (or The Love Shack for The Dude's Shack segments)
Finisher: The Love Handle (pinning attempt version of Mandible Claw with leather covering) OR Sweet Shin Music (a brief kick to the shin followed up by a Double Arm DDT)

Cactus Jack: Hardcore Legend ("Bang-Bang!")
Music: Hardcore Rulez
Finisher/s: Double Arm DDT, Cactus Closeline, Apron Elbow Drop

Mick Foley: Master of The Cheap Pop ("It's great to be...right here in--insert town here--!")
Music: Wreck
Finisher/s: Same as one of the other 3 faces

Edited by wwfpooh, 30 September 2006 - 08:10 PM.

#70 J.O.B. (Joey)

J.O.B. (Joey)

There's More 2 Life Than Chasin Girls, That's Raising 2

• Code-X Member
  • 4,870 posts
  • Twitter:Follow Me

Posted 30 September 2006 - 10:40 PM

I love this legend roster!! I believe its the best yet! My Thoughts on the Legends

Bam Bam Bigelow -- I never saw this one coming! Plesantly surprised!

Bret Hart -- Pretty Much Figured this

3 Faces Of Foley -- I dont get this.. Undertaker, Kane, Hogan.. Just make alternate attires an we can always change our enterance! Make the movesets unlockables an we cud change that too!

Dusty Rhodes -- Pretty Much Saw this!! Does that mean he will be in the pokadots, with the American Dream music an a dance :P :lol:

Eddie Guerrero -- Im surprised! I didnt see this one happening so soon!

Hulk Hogan -- Im hearing this is the 80s one!! I think the others, again shud be offered as alternate attires!! I dont believe nWo Hogan will be around tho

Jerry Lawler -- Pointless... he is in anyway as an announcer... Just give him an announver attire an a wrestling attire!

Jim Neidhart -- I believe I am the only one that said something about Anvil a few dayz ago... :) Again I think its a good idea!! We've had Jimmy, Bret N Bulldog.. Anvil just needed to be included

Mr. Perfect -- Yes :D :P -- Greatest Thing Ive seen done this year!

Roddy Piper -- Not really a big thing to me, but not really a dissapointment either

Shane McMahon -- Again... Cudnt Shane just be included as an unlockable!

Tazz -- Again... Already there.. just give him an alternate attire!

Rock & Stone Cold... :rolleyes:

Now for the missing guyz

Andre -- As I said somewhere before.. its time... He has been in the games for about as long as Rock

Someone mentioned Moolah, I wanted Sherri

Also is it possible that since we have 16 instead of 10 this year some of these are actually the unlockables, an they decided to have them available without codes!! Such as, Shane, Lawler, Tazz, and the added Mick Foley! They are possibly envolved in storylines!

Next year : Rick Rude, Pillman"Loose Cannon", Honky Tonk Man, Demolition Ax, Smash, Bobby Heenan :D

#71 KarmaRocketX

KarmaRocketX

Makes examples by not becoming one.

• Code-X Member
  • 699 posts

Posted 30 September 2006 - 11:09 PM

Tazz -- Again... Already there.. just give him an alternate attire!

No.

I don't want fat, short out of shape, goofy announcer Tazz. I want tough, mean, slim, musclebound, bulit-like-a-fire-hydrant ECW taz.

You can't get that with an alternate attire since his body has changed so much over the years.

Edited by KarmaRocketX, 30 September 2006 - 11:10 PM.

#72 KarmaRocketX

KarmaRocketX

Makes examples by not becoming one.

• Code-X Member
  • 699 posts

Posted 30 September 2006 - 11:15 PM

hulk hogan, on Sep 30 2006, 07:28 AM, said:

God, you're a moron.

Ok, that's techinally flaming. I don't care.

But when you actually go to these childish lengths to actually want to be banned instead of asking someone to delete your account, or simply leaving and not coming back, then quite frankly, You're an idiot.

I don't mean just online. I mean if this is your reasoning skill, then the person sitting behind the computer typing as "hulkhogan" is a real life honest-to-god freaking idiot.

I don't think that can be disputed at this point. It's an unarguable fact, now. Thanks for proving it, too.

Now go away and stop posting if you're so intent to get banned. Just leave.

Edited by KarmaRocketX, 30 September 2006 - 11:16 PM.

#73 ChefConcha

ChefConcha

Video Games are my drug of choice

• Code-X Member
  • 2,214 posts

Posted 30 September 2006 - 11:16 PM

no double posting! if you got something else to say then edit your post

#74 Enigma

Enigma

"Drunken F****n' Redneck" Sheriff

• Code-X Legend
  • 8,668 posts
  • Code-X History: Former Administrator

Posted 01 October 2006 - 03:46 AM

@KarmaRocketX: Please don't tell staff their job. It is classed as a kind of backseat moderating and is very annoying. Plus in doing so you have actually broken a very simple rule yourself...no double posting.

Anyway could we please drag this back on topic? Oh speaking of that....wwfpooh please don't quote Foleys life to me. I'm a huge Foley fan and know his career inside out. All I meant was that as this character is so diverse it deserves a better way than a simple 4 characters. Suely THQ could have come up with a way where all 4 attires each get seperate movesets, entrances, videos & music?

• Guests

Posted 01 October 2006 - 04:15 AM

Enigma, on Oct 1 2006, 10:46 AM, said:

Suely THQ could have come up with a way where all 4 attires each get seperate movesets, entrances, videos & music?
I'm sure they could, but putting four extra names on the roster not only makes the roster look bigger but also makes it more of a selling point.

Think of the adverts on TV: "WWE SmackDown vs. RAW 2007 featuring Mick Foley, Mankind, Cactus Jack & Dude Love!".
They could say "WWE SmackDown vs. RAW 2007 featuring Mick Foley", or "WWE SmackDown vs. RAW 2007 featuring Mick Foley with 3 other attires", but it doesn't sound right to me.

Although to the end user of the game really thinks "WTF" as it would be better suited for him to have alternate attires.

Anyways, it's better than having 7 Hogans. ^_^