• This topic is locked This topic is locked
33 replies to this topic

#1 ~Alla~

~Alla~

Got 2 Words For Ya

• Code-X Member
  • 531 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 01:44 PM

Someone said they found for 3' tall but the link was dead can someone post for CAW Slot 4?

#2 Hart

Hart

The only mod with a Hart

• Code-X Member
  • 1,728 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 02:55 PM

I don't think it's been found yet.

#3 browns2369

browns2369

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 208 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 03:25 PM

i dont think anyones going to post it for online reasons

#4 ~Alla~

~Alla~

Got 2 Words For Ya

• Code-X Member
  • 531 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 09:11 PM

Wats height gonna change online?!

#5 J.O.B. (Joey)

J.O.B. (Joey)

There's More 2 Life Than Chasin Girls, That's Raising 2

• Code-X Member
  • 4,870 posts
  • Twitter:Follow Me

Posted 21 January 2007 - 10:40 PM

dont know how true it is about it not bein posted... but making a height too high or too low can affect you hittin the wrestler!! I remember some code last year affecting my Davari an turning him into a "Kingdom Heart: Heartless" an I think it had something to do with height modifiers.. never found out for sure

#6 browns2369

browns2369

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 208 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 06:01 PM

if there to small or two big you cant kick or grapple them

#7 GamerX

GamerX

Code-X Rising Star

• Code-X Member
  • 477 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 06:08 PM

So... then that's there problem you can just quit, its a game big deal who cares about there record. you can make the regular caws 3' and 15' and you can hack them to a omegaweight or ultra heavyweight then make them 99..... so whats the differents?

#8 dttm667

dttm667

The end result is always your money in my tray. 7, 14, 21.

• Code-X Member
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 06:12 PM

You cant make them 3 or 15 feet tall without hacks, you cannot make them omegaweight without hacks.....Such hacks give an unfair advantage online....Hence the reason we will not distribute such code.

#9 Driver

Driver

Code-X Rising Star

• Code-X Member
  • 308 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 07:16 PM

That's dumb.

You won't post a cool cheat because someone might use it online? So what? They use it, they wina match or two before people stop playing with them.

Why do you care if they cheat? They didn't *actually* beat you.

You guys make *way* too much of online cheating.

#10 dttm667

dttm667

• Code-X Member
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 07:49 PM

No that is NOT dumb, it is the best we can do to NOT PROVIDE FOR ONLINE CHEATERS.

Not to mention there isnt any code to make a 15' or 3' caw anyway....So what does it matter?

P.S. Omegaweight is not a "cool" cheat....It has no real purpose....And only the "cheaters" would upset with the fact that we wont release the values for the code.

#11 Driver

Driver

Code-X Rising Star

• Code-X Member
  • 308 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 08:00 PM

Code X takes the moral highground in not providing for online cheaters, but 10-year-old kids can have the nude CAW code the first week of the game's release.

You're still a cheeky jack-ass.

#12 dttm667

dttm667

• Code-X Member
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 08:01 PM

If you want to be warned.....Keep it up.

#13 JeRicHo0L

JeRicHo0L

Code-X Made SvR06 Legendary!

• Code-X Member
  • 1,052 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 08:06 PM

thers nothing cheap in making the superstars 15feet high because if u r 15feet high u cant grapple ur oponents, with this height u dont really got a chance to win

making superstar small is cheap cos then ur oponent cant grapple u

Edited by Y2JeRicHoOL, 22 January 2007 - 08:08 PM.

#14 rdchili69

rdchili69

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 222 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 09:34 PM

View PostDriver, on Jan 21 2007, 12:00 AM, said:

Code X takes the moral highground in not providing for online cheaters, but 10-year-old kids can have the nude CAW code the first week of the game's release.

You're still a cheeky jack-ass.

Nude Codes actually serve a purpose for CAW makers. I used Nude CAW codes to make some of my CAWS. if yo uwan to make quirky CAWs likeI do (Human flame, human icicle which I cannot do anymore since they got rid of Goku Hair and all others hairs do not look right at all for what I want). The Human Flame's whole body was orange, without nude codes, the underwear would be seen, and it would ruin the effect of a human flame. For the Icicle man I colored him blue.

Looks better without lines showing where the clothes are.

So nude codes have their practicle uses, but they do not affect gameplay like Height modifiers do.

#15 undertaker ba

undertaker ba

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Legend
  • 4,296 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 09:53 PM

I never thought of it that way. Good point ya made there.

#16 jeronemitchell

jeronemitchell

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 49 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 09:23 AM

Can I get a code to make Mark Henry between 6'6" and 6'8"? I know he's not actually that tall, but the model sucks and I'd rather make him bigger and look like a SHW than have the actual height and look like a cruiserweight...

#17 age24

age24

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 203 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 09:29 AM

didn't they post the height code for the superstars?? if they did why wouldnt they for the caws?

as a matter of fact i just checked the code index, it's there for superstars. so all this talk about online cheating goes out the window because it is posted for the superstars. with that being said, could someone post the codes for caws?

Edited by age24, 23 January 2007 - 09:32 AM.

#18 chronik

chronik

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 21 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 11:46 AM

u knw 2 b honest i agree cause we might wana jus play at home and win how do u knw...ur spoling it for all the users who lyk smackdown and there codes....ur being really selfish u myt have found it urself n jus usin it.....u dun it for the superstars so why not with caws, wah hapinz if dey use a superstar which is lyk 15ft tall n dey kik ur aas mad...its a game guyz com on tke it eazi i agree wid da guy cause u guyz taking it waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay 22222 seriously,....i fink u need 2 calm down n tke it eazi....gamez are all about having fun and if they com to a 15ft caw its a challenge for online oppenents. its actually da caws disadvantage dat hes so tall dat he cant grap n attack...SO WAT ITS A GAME! share da codes man its quite sad dat u dont wish to share dem....look...even if u dont want 2 make a tall caw das aiite...................buh atleast make him a decent size mayb jus about 1ft taller dan khali...dis makes da character luk more intense and aggressive...jus lyk how u wud lyk to make goku wid a golden flame more aggressive

****ITS A FAIR ARGUMENT AND I KNW THERE IS MANY MEMBERS WHO AGREE WITH ME****

#19 jeronemitchell

jeronemitchell

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 49 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 12:11 PM

View Postage24, on Jan 21 2007, 01:29 PM, said:

didn't they post the height code for the superstars?? if they did why wouldnt they for the caws?

as a matter of fact i just checked the code index, it's there for superstars. so all this talk about online cheating goes out the window because it is posted for the superstars. with that being said, could someone post the codes for caws?

Last I checked, they didn't list the actual heights.
Edit: The don't have the interim value (i.e. something about 6'6" or so). I was hoping someone may have actually used the code to change a height to a decent height, not just using it to make midgets and ogres. :(...).

Edited by jeronemitchell, 23 January 2007 - 12:16 PM.

#20 ~Alla~

~Alla~

Got 2 Words For Ya

• Code-X Member
  • 531 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 05:01 PM

Thanks for support guys,
But unfortunatley most people are to selfish and subceded to care what we think, and even though I dont play online they dont care.

#21 rdchili69

rdchili69

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 222 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 06:11 PM

I personally think it is a good thing they are keeping these very cheap hacks a secret so people cannot abuise them online. The creators of this place can make any rule they want to, don't like it, oh well deal with it. There are other places to find these hacks, so find them elsewhere if you want them so bad, this site decided to take some stand, which needs to be respected. It doesn't matter if other sites give them away, this is not those sites.

#22 jeronemitchell

jeronemitchell

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 49 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 07:05 PM

View Postrdchili69, on Jan 21 2007, 10:11 PM, said:

I personally think it is a good thing they are keeping these very cheap hacks a secret so people cannot abuise them online. The creators of this place can make any rule they want to, don't like it, oh well deal with it. There are other places to find these hacks, so find them elsewhere if you want them so bad, this site decided to take some stand, which needs to be respected. It doesn't matter if other sites give them away, this is not those sites.

Co-sign 100%. I DON'T play online directly because of people hacking characters and the like last year.

#23 dttm667

dttm667

• Code-X Member
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 10:19 PM

It has nothing to do with selfish....I dont use any hight or weight codes. (Weight codes beyond super) and thats to give the game a realistic feel, not build super caws.

This is a Code-X policy that all the staff here at Code-X has agreed on, for the better of the online community....You can argue the point till you are blue in the face, the values for Omegaweight and a 3' caw wont be released.

It has nothing to do with trust, or selfishness....If your smart enough to figue out the code/values...We cant stop you, but we refuse to release any code that can be considered to give someone an unfair advantage online.

This point wont be argued, cause frankly none of us really care what your reason for wanting these codes....We have to be fair to everyone. If we give the code to one person, we have to give it to everybody....So the solution to the problem is not to release such code at all!

#24 Cobra1240

Cobra1240

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 11:08 PM

Um Dttm, can you plz close this. Its getting out of hand on this topic. Ty

#25 J.O.B. (Joey)

J.O.B. (Joey)

There's More 2 Life Than Chasin Girls, That's Raising 2

• Code-X Member
  • 4,870 posts
  • Twitter:Follow Me

Posted 24 January 2007 - 09:20 AM

View Postdttm667, on Jan 23 2007, 11:19 PM, said:

It has nothing to do with selfish....I dont use any hight or weight codes. (Weight codes beyond super) and thats to give the game a realistic feel, not build super caws.

This is a Code-X policy that all the staff here at Code-X has agreed on, for the better of the online community....You can argue the point till you are blue in the face, the values for Omegaweight and a 3' caw wont be released.

It has nothing to do with trust, or selfishness....If your smart enough to figue out the code/values...We cant stop you, but we refuse to release any code that can be considered to give someone an unfair advantage online.

This point wont be argued, cause frankly none of us really care what your reason for wanting these codes....We have to be fair to everyone. If we give the code to one person, we have to give it to everybody....So the solution to the problem is not to release such code at all!

A good arguement would be... I Wanna make a realistic roster therefore I need to make a Little ******* caw!! But the likeliness of it is more people will abuse the code than actually put a Little ******* on there roster!!... I dont play online... never have, and have no intention to, but Id never put a Little ******* on my memory card personally...The code does affect gameplay... I wanted the Auto Win code for personal use but its not like I have to have it... Same thing!! Will u die without a 3' wrestler?? Are you trying to make a Lord Of The Rings save???