Craziest Wrestler of All Time

• Please log in to reply
99 replies to this topic

#51 BIG~FAT~CHICKEN

BIG~FAT~CHICKEN

I'm more fresh than the prince of Bellair!!

• Banned
  • 1,537 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 07:30 PM

View Postphoenixsplash630, on Jun 27 2008, 09:25 PM, said:

It's not really. I never said that it was. Just get out of my topic, before you make yourself look dumber.
I just made you dumb dumbass. You couldnt answer hows it diffrent from a hell in a cell than from a ladder, when hardy has fallen from bigger heights than a cell, proves you're hater, which completly makes you dumber. And its fine I'll leave you're topic, just get the fact in your head that "You're a hater".

#52 phoenixsplash630

phoenixsplash630

Hargy Noob Count: 24

• Code-X Member
  • 17,084 posts
  • Code-X History: Former Moderator

Posted 27 June 2008 - 07:33 PM

Uhh, you just made yourslef look dumb. I never said that falling off of a cell makes you the craziest. Prove to me that I did. I can, and will say, falling from big heights a few times does NOT make you the craziest.

You think that people flame you?

#53 BIG~FAT~CHICKEN

BIG~FAT~CHICKEN

• Banned
  • 1,537 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 07:41 PM

Wtf ?? So agreeing with others that Mick Foley has done some crazy things and went through it but Jeff hasnt?? Can someone hop in this and tell me if Jeff really hasnt done "Crap" As phoenix the "Knows everything" says. Until then I stop here.

#54 phoenixsplash630

phoenixsplash630

• Code-X Member
  • 17,084 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 07:43 PM

I said Mick, because of his work in Japan. Do you not read? Foley is far crazier than Hardy is. Not just because he fell off of the cell. Jeff hasn't done a fraction of the things Foley has.

I guess you're one of those sheltered people where Japan or indies don't exist to them.

#55 BIG~FAT~CHICKEN

BIG~FAT~CHICKEN

• Banned
  • 1,537 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 07:46 PM

We're talking about WWE here dude, not outside regions, Jeff doesnt have to do crazy sh1t in Japan to surprise you does he, makes you look retrted, his past feuds with the dudleys and edge&cristian in the tlc ladder matches, those were crazier than anything back then. You're gonna telll me he hasnt done crap, you're retrted.

#56 phoenixsplash630

phoenixsplash630

• Code-X Member
  • 17,084 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 07:48 PM

Does it say anywhere that this is WWE only? NO! Do you even know who Necro Butcher is? Have you heard of CZW? Jeff is nothing by crazieness compared to them.

#57 BIG~FAT~CHICKEN

BIG~FAT~CHICKEN

• Banned
  • 1,537 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 07:51 PM

You see, you need other brands to back your a$$ up here, which really means nothing. This is WWE we're sticking too. Not other stuff that has their own way of act. You make urself even more retrded and I'm laughing at it.

#58 phoenixsplash630

phoenixsplash630

• Code-X Member
  • 17,084 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 07:56 PM

Uhh, you're some sheltered person where indies don't exist. Foley is still crazier than Jeff in WWE. You need to stick to WWE, since you no nothing about other brands.

#59 BIG~FAT~CHICKEN

BIG~FAT~CHICKEN

• Banned
  • 1,537 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 07:59 PM

Cause we're talking about Jeff dumbass, hasnt really done anything in TNA so y meantion it, you become dumber and dumberer haha. You should make the 3rd part to complete the trilogy.

#60 phoenixsplash630

phoenixsplash630

• Code-X Member
  • 17,084 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 08:00 PM

No, we're talking about crazy wrestlers. You mentioned Foley, who has been in other promotions. Just admit, you no nothing about indies.

#61 BIG~FAT~CHICKEN

BIG~FAT~CHICKEN

• Banned
  • 1,537 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 08:05 PM

What is there to admit ?? If I know little then it is as is, How about you admit postingon codex is your life.

#62 phoenixsplash630

phoenixsplash630

• Code-X Member
  • 17,084 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 08:06 PM

Way to spam, again. This topic is about indies pretty much. You can't say Jeff is the craziest if you haven't seen anywhere else.

#63 Solid Snake

Solid Snake

I'm not a hero. Never have been, never will be.

• Code-X Member
  • 3,696 posts
  • Twitter:Follow Me
  • Facebook:Like Me

Posted 27 June 2008 - 08:07 PM

ok Jaac....Phoenix....both of u calm down before this topic gets closed or before u 2 get warnings (especially u Jaac since u already have warnings given out)

#64 phoenixsplash630

phoenixsplash630

• Code-X Member
  • 17,084 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 08:09 PM

I agree with you 3.16. Although, I have stayed calm here, haven't really flamed or anything. Let's get back to Necro and CZW, lat.

#65 BIG~FAT~CHICKEN

BIG~FAT~CHICKEN

• Banned
  • 1,537 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 08:09 PM

Cause kids who think theyre something cause me to.

Edited by BIG~FAT~CHICKEN, 27 June 2008 - 08:09 PM.

#66 The Rob

The Rob

The People's Heel

• Code-X Member
  • 3,846 posts

Posted 28 June 2008 - 02:16 AM

View PostBIG~FAT~CHICKEN, on Jun 27 2008, 10:09 PM, said:

Cause kids who think theyre something cause me to.
He's right, you know, Jeff hasn't really done anything that rivals the people he's mentioned, that includes Mick Foley. Jeff has jumped off of ladders, big deal. Oh and he's jumped off the titantron side thing, whatever the hell they called that part, into a box where there was a crash mat inside to break his fall. Don't get me wrong, I'm not knocking Jeff, it still takes balls to do what he does, but none of that compares to the stuff that Mick Foley has done. Also, the Hell in a Cell is taller than any ladder Jeff has leaped from and most likely is still even taller than that titantron jump he did.

Ask yourself this, has Jeff ever been in a barbedwire match and actually rolled around in it? How about thumb tacks? Speared off an apron onto a flaming table? Broken several of his bones being thrown from a high place and finishing the match? That's just some of Mick's WWE stuff. Elsewhere he's had his ear ripped off and still finished the match. Wrestled in exploding ring matches, etc. The list just keeps going. Jeff doesn't compare, and there is no arguing that.

Also, this topic was never about any one company exclusively, so I don't get why you think it's only about the WWE. Just accept that Jeff isn't as "crazy" as you'd like to think he is.

#67 Lenin

Lenin

There is no democracy in physics.

• Code-X Member
  • 625 posts

Posted 28 June 2008 - 02:22 AM

People need to calm down, its just a forum. Mind you, don't knock the guy 'cause he doesn't watch indie or Japanese wrestling. There's loads of people who don't 'cause it doesn't appeal to them, so its a bit unfair to discriminate him because he's only seen WWE. Just 'cause you've watched indie or Japanese wrestling does not somehow make you superior, so its not fair to act like it. Its the same with me. I know nothing about any indie stuff, 'cause that doesn't appeal to me. So I don't really care about this Necro the Butcher guy or whatever, 'cause I've never seen him. Nor do I really want to, tbh. I just stick to mainstream 'cause it appeals to me.

I have to say, Ric Flair was pretty nuts too. TheRob mentioned rolling around in barbed wire, well Flair rolled around in thumbtacks, when he didn't even need to, he just wanted to prove a point. Then there was his match with Big Show on ECW, and his Last Man Standing with HHH. Even to the end of his career, that guy was crazy!

Edited by Travis J, 28 June 2008 - 02:25 AM.

#68 BIG~FAT~CHICKEN

BIG~FAT~CHICKEN

• Banned
  • 1,537 posts

Posted 28 June 2008 - 06:29 AM

Thats all I wanted to hear, Jeff Hardy has done "Crap", just saying phoenix is a hater, and thank you for a pointing out a point there Travis J, I can't stand people who think cause they know everything for a kid, theyre gonna act big on a website.

#69 Sharpshooter93

Sharpshooter93

Shine On You Crazy Diamond

• Code-X Member
  • 9,318 posts

Posted 28 June 2008 - 06:46 AM

Terry Funk Has always been very crazy. Don't watch CZW but I know the reputation it has. But Funk, and Foley always stand out in my mind as crazy wrestlers.

#70 BIG~FAT~CHICKEN

BIG~FAT~CHICKEN

• Banned
  • 1,537 posts

Posted 28 June 2008 - 06:53 AM

Yes Terry Funk I've seen with my own eyes going through hell. Another Wrestler I would choose for crasiest would be Shawn Michaels, without sticking to the hardcore matches that foley and funk and sabu has done. Shawn has been through many helacious bloddy matches.

Edited by BIG~FAT~CHICKEN, 28 June 2008 - 06:53 AM.

#71 Sharpshooter93

Sharpshooter93

• Code-X Member
  • 9,318 posts

Posted 28 June 2008 - 06:55 AM

Shawn Blades himself. That is not crazy IMO.

#72 BIG~FAT~CHICKEN

BIG~FAT~CHICKEN

• Banned
  • 1,537 posts

Posted 28 June 2008 - 06:58 AM

Now I' thnking you have to be a hardcore or ecw rules type of player to recieve crazy credit ?? Cmon now

#73 Sharpshooter93

Sharpshooter93

• Code-X Member
  • 9,318 posts

Posted 28 June 2008 - 07:00 AM

He does not come to mind when you think of crazy. He will blade himself, and sometimes go through tables but not more than that really.

#74 BIG~FAT~CHICKEN

BIG~FAT~CHICKEN

• Banned
  • 1,537 posts

Posted 28 June 2008 - 07:03 AM

He's been through some crazy last man standing matches, Street fights, singles, and really through a big tlc match back in 2001, that match was crazy.

#75 Sharpshooter93

Sharpshooter93

• Code-X Member
  • 9,318 posts

Posted 28 June 2008 - 07:06 AM

Crazier than getting thump tacks in your head, or losing your ear, or Falling of the top of a HIAC into a Table, then falling through a HIAC.