• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 scottlogan3

scottlogan3

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 40 posts

Posted 26 October 2010 - 11:54 PM

Hey guys. I'm not sure if anyone out there has noticed this stuff yet but I am finding some major glitches in this game and it is really bothering me.

For one the audio is all screwed the heck up. Besides the fact that they failed to provide a quality soundtrack, they also managed to reduce the freedom to turn the menu music off without affecting the entrance music in a match. There is only one music slider so if you turn down the menu music you will also effect the entrance music. Last year they had more sound options. Also there is a major inbalance between the volumes of the ingame music and custom user playlists. User Playlist music is FAR higher than any of the ingame music.

The big thing is MAJOR STORYLINE GLITCHES! I have been writing an episodic storyline called Raw Is Logan for the last year on SVR 2010 and when I jumped in to start writing it on SVR 2011 today I was amazed that there were so many glitches that it makes it almost impossible to write a storyline that would even make sense.

Here's an example. I tried to use the "One With Stable" Promo Scene which has 4 superstars in it. When I went in to replace the default superstars with my own, it changed the cast but left the names. So basically when my created person was talking it said that he was The Miz. It said my female Created person was Jack Swagger. On top of that, the names weren't even of the people who were the default superstars to begin with.

Also the audio is really glitchy in story mode. I tried using the Raw music behind some commentary and it was suppose to switch over to the Miz's music but instead just glitched out and never did anything. Then it stopped playing completely. Then it started playing both at the same time. Then stopped playing again. Major pain.

It would seem that the developer spent less than 3 minutes on getting the kinks worked out on this game. The fact that they have rendered the storyline creator completely useless tells me they didn't care at all about quality. I'm really disappointed that this even made it to the store shelf.

Edited by scottlogan3, 26 October 2010 - 11:56 PM.

#2 Showtime

Showtime

the show goes on

• Code-X Legend
  • 8,622 posts
  • Code-X History: Former Administrator
  • Gallery:View
  • Twitter:Follow Me

Posted 27 October 2010 - 12:55 AM

Man I hope they patch some of this mess... I just bought mine not sure what to expect. It's a fun game but I am finding some problems too. >.<

#3 The Warning

The Warning

Code-X Rising Star

• Code-X Member
  • 495 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 05:52 AM

I noticed that you can't skip tracks on the menu too (or I haven't found out how) but now I have to listen to songs that I don't even like. Like Cody Rhodes theme. I hate that song with a DAMN passion. I'm glad Maria's theme is not in the game.

#4 -Kman-

-Kman-

Code-X Rising Star

• Code-X Member
  • 381 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 06:04 AM

Haven't got to Storyline yet but the menu music is bothering me too. Why can't they just get a regular soundtrack and keep the wrestler themes for entrances?

#5 The Warning

The Warning

Code-X Rising Star

• Code-X Member
  • 495 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 06:11 AM

View Post-Kman-, on 27 October 2010 - 06:04 AM, said:

Haven't got to Storyline yet but the menu music is bothering me too. Why can't they just get a regular soundtrack and keep the wrestler themes for entrances?
I haven't tried Story Designer either. But I really do wish they'd have a normal soundtrack too. We'll hear wrestlers themes in the game more than enough. Just have some other songs. it always seems like when they make a better game, they always take out useful features.

#6 H K

H K

Code X Join Date: Jul 7, 2004

• Code-X Legend
  • 9,209 posts
  • Code-X History: Former G-Mod
  • Gallery:View

Posted 27 October 2010 - 06:59 AM

View Post-Kman-, on 27 October 2010 - 06:04 AM, said:

Because that costs money.

#7 Tommy

Tommy

Dawning of Tornado

• Code-X Member
  • 7,007 posts
  • Code-X History: Former G-Mod
  • Twitter:Follow Me
  • Facebook:Like Me

Posted 27 October 2010 - 09:36 AM

^ HK is 100% correct. Why spend money on getting music lisenced to be heard in all countries when the WWE music is auto licensed the moment Jim Johnston clicks save?

Havent got it yet but eagerly waiting for it.

#8 The Warning

The Warning

Code-X Rising Star

• Code-X Member
  • 495 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 09:51 AM

I do enjoy hearing some superstars music like Luke, Drew and Shad's.... Why is it that we can't skip through songs this year like 09 & 10?

#9 -Kman-

-Kman-

Code-X Rising Star

• Code-X Member
  • 381 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 10:01 AM

Here's to hoping for a good patch system!

#10 Jittery Blanket

Jittery Blanket

Like a cat.. without a care..

• Code-X Member
  • 10,090 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 10:11 AM

View PostThe Warning, on 27 October 2010 - 09:51 AM, said:

I do enjoy hearing some superstars music like Luke, Drew and Shad's.... Why is it that we can't skip through songs this year like 09 & 10?
Because it would interfere with the Universe mode ranking system...

#11 The Warning

The Warning

Code-X Rising Star

• Code-X Member
  • 495 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 11:35 PM

View PostJB, on 27 October 2010 - 10:11 AM, said:

Really? Damn

#12 Makaveli

Makaveli

Disposable Member

• Code-X Legend
  • 17,657 posts
  • Code-X History: Former Legend

Posted 28 October 2010 - 01:10 AM

I play music from my hard drive when I'm really tired of the regular music.

#13 Jittery Blanket

Jittery Blanket

Like a cat.. without a care..

• Code-X Member
  • 10,090 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 06:38 AM

View PostThe Warning, on 27 October 2010 - 11:35 PM, said:

Really? Damn
Nah lol... don't think so at least.

#14 The Warning

The Warning

Code-X Rising Star

• Code-X Member
  • 495 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 08:40 PM

View PostJB, on 28 October 2010 - 06:38 AM, said:

View PostThe Warning, on 27 October 2010 - 11:35 PM, said:

Really? Damn
Nah lol... don't think so at least.
lol, just throwing random answers lol.

#15 Blizzard

Blizzard

Ariana is my queen ♡

• Code-X Member
  • 10,287 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 12:28 AM

The music doesn't bother me.

#16 TheLegend_Stopper

TheLegend_Stopper

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 115 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 02:07 AM

One more glitch that I have discovered in Story Mode.

I created a new normal match, one versus one. Of course I want specific people in there instead of the default ones, so I changed them to Randy Orton and Edge. So it's Orton vs Edge. I played, and I won using Randy. Guess what happened in the victory scene? The music playing IS NOT Orton's. It's the theme of the superstar whom I replaced with Orton because he's the default option when I created a match.