* * * - - 1 votes

Code X Patch v4 Poll Regarding Diva Stats

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Poll: Should Diva Stats Be Raised Slightly Higher?

Should Divas Get Stat Increases into the 60's - mid 70's OVERALLS? (Pick One)

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

I Think The Following Divas Need Higher Stats (Multiple Choice)

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

I Think The Following Divas Need Lower Stats (Multiple Choice)

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Sergio

Sergio

Resident Evil Fan

• Code-X Administrator
  • 17,447 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 01:59 AM

READ BEFORE VOTING!

Ok, so here's the deal. I have looked over the entire SvR 2007 Roster and realized that the lowest OVERALL for a WWE Superstar (who actually has wrestling ability) is a 77 which belong to both Trevor Murdoch and Vince McMahon. I have also noticed that the highest OVERALL for a WWE Diva is 69 which belongs to Trish Stratus while Lita & Mickie James tie in second place with a 65. I was wondering what you guys think of increasing their stats higher so the Divas have OVERALLS ranging from 60's - 70's.

I'll give you examples based on Patch v3 and then show a potential new OVERALL.

Candice Michelle: 56 --> 60
Jillian: 60 --> 67
Lilian Garcia: 51 --> 51
Lita: 65 --> 71
Melina: 62 --> 68
Mickie James: 65 --> 71
Stephanie McMahon: 52 --> 55
Torrie Wilson: 57 --> 64
Trish Stratus: 69 --> 72

Of course, the new stats are not final, but they are a close representation as to where I want them. Some Divas need higher submission stats because it's ridiculous how they slap on a submission that last like 1 1/2 seconds before it's over. Also, some should have higher durability ratings. Regardless of Divas facing Males, they are already at a disadvantage vs. anything higher than a featherweight so it's not like Divas can't have a boost in certain parts.

Thoughts?

#2 lamentofking

lamentofking

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 170 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 10:51 AM

Well I think that the divas should have higher overall settings. At least not higher than the weakest male superstar (trever murdoch in this case) Well murdoch has improved so shouldnt his overall be higher anyways? Divas dont normally compete against male superstars so their stats could be raised I suppose just for the sake of competing against other divas with some exceptions.

#3 Mr. double_G

Mr. double_G

Code-X Superstar

• Code-X Member
  • 511 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 07:45 PM

Should Divas Get Stat Increases into the 60's - mid 70's OVERALLS? (Pick One)
Voted: Yes I think they should all have reworked stats

I Think The Following Divas Need Higher Stats (Multiple Choice)
Voted: Candice Michelle,Lita,Melina,Mickie James & Trish Stratus

I Think The Following Divas Need Lower Stats (Multiple Choice)
Voted: Jillian Hall,Lillian Garcia,Stephanie McMahon & Torrie Wilson

IMO,males should be 80-99
Females should be 50-75
Candice Michelle,Lita,Melina,Mickie James & Trish Stratus are all hardcore divas
Vice versa, Jillian Hall,Lillian Garcia,Stephanie McMahon & Torrie Wilson rarely had matches

#4 Sergio

Sergio

Resident Evil Fan

• Code-X Administrator
  • 17,447 posts

Posted 30 August 2007 - 03:37 PM

This is what I have for Divas currently. I made a table so I can compare stats and work the rest of the divas' stats from Trish's new stats.
ATTRIBUTESCANDICEJILLIANLILIANLITAMELINAMICKIESTEPHANIETORRIETRISH
STRENGTH44.5344.54.53.544.5
SUBMISSION55.53.5665.5456
DURABILITY4.5535.555.544.55.5
TECHNIQUE5.56.5476.584.567
SPEED76.577776.577
CHARISMA8.5787.58.58.58.599.5
HARDCORE3.5434.544.53.53.54
STAMINA87687.58788
OVERALL666655706972606772

#5 Mr. double_G

Mr. double_G

Code-X Superstar

• Code-X Member
  • 511 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 03:04 AM

Not liking Candice's attributes
Try to add her strength,stamina & technique

#6 Krillin's Hatchet

Krillin's Hatchet

Code-X Superstar

• Code-X Member
  • 547 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 08:32 AM

View Postdouble G, on Aug 31 2007, 05:04 AM, said:

I don't know about that, I wouldn't say she's stronger than Lita.

#7 Sergio

Sergio

Resident Evil Fan

• Code-X Administrator
  • 17,447 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 08:35 AM

View Postdouble G, on Aug 31 2007, 04:04 AM, said:

Stamina and Technique I might be able to add more to, but I don't think strength should be increased because Trish, Melina, Jillian, & Mickie are the strongest divas and they have a 4.5 Strength. I think Candice's strength is the same as Torrie and Lita so they are all a 4. Remember, the strength attribute determines the damage impact they do. I don't see Candice being as damaging as Trish.

Edit: Ok I have revised Candice's attributes and decided to only increase her stamina from 7 to 8. She has now gone from 64 to 66 OVR. I did not raise her technique because she is not as experienced as Torrie Wilson which is why Candice is .5 less than Torrie in Technique. As for strength, I did not raise Candice's as explained above.