• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Future WHC

Future WHC

Code-X Rising Star

• Code-X Member
  • 286 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 05:49 PM

Haven't got any of them to work. When I try to use "Blood Sample" in any match with entrances off, the game freezes at the loading screen. :ermm:

#2 Hernan

Hernan

C A S L A

• Code-X Member
  • 3,789 posts
  • Code-X History: Former G-Mod

Posted 15 May 2010 - 07:08 PM

It's a No Model, so it isn't playable.

#3 Future WHC

Future WHC

Code-X Rising Star

• Code-X Member
  • 286 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 07:45 AM

I see, but who are the models based on? Are they like canceled superstars or something? There are some wrestlers you can still play, but only in hacked matches using the proper codes.

#4 Hernan

Hernan

C A S L A

• Code-X Member
  • 3,789 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 10:48 AM

The No Model are superstars without model in it, you can use this with the Superstars ID (they are superstars from previus game too, but without model in it)

Edited by The Ciclon, 16 May 2010 - 10:48 AM.

#5 Future WHC

Future WHC

Code-X Rising Star

• Code-X Member
  • 286 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 11:54 AM

So they're for wrestlers from other games?

#6 Hernan

Hernan

C A S L A

• Code-X Member
  • 3,789 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 12:52 PM

Here's an explication by Sergio

A No Model Slot is just a character slot that has no model. The game will freeze when selecting this character because their is no playable character model to load into the match. When you pick The Rock, the game loads The Rock into the match. When you pick Trish Stratus, the game loads Trish Stratus into the match. When you pick Edge, the game loads Edge into the match. I think you get the point. So, when you pick a No Model, the game loads nothing so it will freeze.

The only thing No Model slots are good for, are for adding them to your selection screen and changing their name, attributes, and gender. With Superstar ID codes, you can make it so a superstar model loads into the match when picking a No Model. For example, I can make No Model 1 into a Male Gender and have Trish Stratus load into a match when I select No Model 1. This allows the game to have No Model 1 play in ANY match a Male can be selected in, and the game will load Trish into the Male ONLY match. It serves as a bypass.

This is essentially how Angel of Fury came up with the idea for using these codes to Add a 2nd Set of Divas to the roster. The original divas are recognized as female, and the 2nd set are recognized as male to allow them in all match-types.

Edited by The Ciclon, 16 May 2010 - 12:53 PM.