#1 Blizzard

Blizzard

Ariana is my queen ♡

• Code-X Member
  • 10,287 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 11:35 PM

Credit: WrestleNewz

http://www.wrestlene...-wwe-title-win/

Alberto Del Rio is the new WWE Champion after defeating the former Champion, CM Punk, at tonight’s SummerSlam pay-per-view.

Moments after Punk won the WWE Title match against John Cena, Kevin Nash returned to WWE and laid Punk out. This brought out Del Rio, who cashed in Money in the Bank to become the new WWE Champion.

A new bodyguard for Del Rio was discussed as far back as two months ago and it looks as if they have filled that role with Kevin Nash.

Punk’s win over John Cena also came in controversial fashion as Cena’s foot was on the ropes and special referee Triple H didn’t see it.

#2 Ryan

Ryan

CM-PUNK.com/BITW

• Code-X Legend
  • 8,834 posts
  • Gallery:View
  • Twitter:Follow Me

Posted 15 August 2011 - 05:10 AM

I hope Nash isn't simply Del Rio's bodyguard, I'd sooner he be apart of a much bigger picture as it pertains to the building tensions between Triple H and CM Punk. Having Nash back though is definitely cool.

I loved SummerSlam but I can't help but feel where do a lot of the guys go from here? Are we going to have a 3-4 way feud for the title - Cena is entitled to a rematch, Punk is entitled to a rematch - Mysterio is entitled to his rematch, supposedly on RAW tonight.

There's a bunch of challengers coming for Del Rio.

Then there is tension between Punk and Triple H and after the leg on the rope incident there is tension between Triple H and Cena... bah, I'm head fucked in terms of where all these story lines are going. :wacko:

#3 Blizzard

Blizzard

Ariana is my queen ♡

• Code-X Member
  • 10,287 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 05:45 AM

View PostRyan, on 15 August 2011 - 05:10 AM, said:

Are we going to have a 3-4 way feud for the title - Cena is entitled to a rematch, Punk is entitled to a rematch - Mysterio is entitled to his rematch, supposedly on RAW tonight.
I think it'll be Nash vs. Cena vs. Del Rio vs. Punk vs. Rey Mysterio at NOC.

#4 Rapunzel

Rapunzel

This is the story of how I died...and went to heaven!

• Code-X Member
  • 1,797 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 08:00 AM

View PostCameron™, on 15 August 2011 - 05:45 AM, said:

I think it'll be Nash vs. Cena vs. Del Rio vs. Punk vs. Rey Mysterio at NOC.

Could be a 6 pack challange like last years Night of Champions. Prolly adding The Miz or R-Truth.

#5 Sergio

Sergio

Resident Evil Fan

• Code-X Administrator
  • 17,447 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 02:25 PM

Why post a spoiler? :wacko:

#6 Blizzard

Blizzard

Ariana is my queen ♡

• Code-X Member
  • 10,287 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 10:37 PM

View PostJesse Lavigne, on 15 August 2011 - 08:00 AM, said:

Could be a 6 pack challange like last years Night of Champions. Prolly adding The Miz or R-Truth.
Yeah maybe that too.

View PostSergio, on 15 August 2011 - 02:25 PM, said:

Why post a spoiler? :wacko:
It's not a spoiler. That's my prediction.

Edited by Cameron™, 15 August 2011 - 10:39 PM.

#7 Ryan

Ryan

CM-PUNK.com/BITW

• Code-X Legend
  • 8,834 posts
  • Gallery:View
  • Twitter:Follow Me

Posted 16 August 2011 - 07:30 AM

I think he meant the original article you posted... Perhaps Sergio hadn't watched SummerSlam yet and read your post by mistake? I don't know, I'm just saying he might have preferred it if you had put the spoiler tags around it.
[spoiler][/spoiler]
I don't see it as a big deal but some people still try and make a point of not spoiling the show for themselves, etc.

#8 Blizzard

Blizzard

Ariana is my queen ♡

• Code-X Member
  • 10,287 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 08:02 AM

View PostRyan, on 16 August 2011 - 07:30 AM, said:

I think he meant the original article you posted... Perhaps Sergio hadn't watched SummerSlam yet and read your post by mistake? I don't know, I'm just saying he might have preferred it if you had put the spoiler tags around it.
[spoiler][/spoiler]
Oh ok. I'll keep that in mind.

I apologize Sergio.