• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Cheater

Cheater

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 December 2006 - 11:35 AM

is there a way you can get that grapple you use in royal rumble when your several weight classes above a wrestler, so you can pick them up above your head and walk around with them or just throw them, is there a way to make that a normal move in all types of matchs?

#2 PrettyBoyAJ

PrettyBoyAJ

Code-X Main Eventer

• Code-X Member
  • 5,171 posts
  • Code-X History: Former Moderator

Posted 23 December 2006 - 12:33 PM

I don't think you can for 2006. But for 2007 you can.

#3 Wayne

Wayne

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Legend
  • 4,414 posts
  • Code-X History: Former G-Mod

Posted 23 December 2006 - 04:59 PM

Actually, I think there is a way to do this, but only as Super/Ultra/Omega Heavyweights. When you select Kane, Undertaker or Big Show in the Royal Rumble, and when your opponent is damaged enough, you can lift them up above your head and throw them out of the ring (I believe you can even walk around with them for a short amount of time).

Correct me if I am wrong, but I'm sure the only way to do this would be Weight Class Modifiers, and it can only be done in a Royal Rumble match.

#4 AntiChrist Superstar

AntiChrist Superstar

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Member
  • 3,323 posts

Posted 23 December 2006 - 06:39 PM

wayne cant that move be used as a regular move? like just hack the Move Set Mod?? because i'v seen some one do that move on some one and he picked him above his head and then went to a side of the ring and there were 4 tables stacked on top of each other. and if its only in a RR match how could he stack those tables together?? in a short way.. are the Values for that move Found?

#5 Cheater

Cheater

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 December 2006 - 03:57 PM

well i know it can be used in the royal rumble of course, if you are a super heavyweight and you go to like a cruiser weight and you can walk around with them above your head its easy, and if you use the omega weight modifier you can basically do that to everyone in royal rumble, but i would like to use it as a normal move so that i could use it in any match i like....not just the royal rumble but i do not know if it is possible and i dont really know what to look for....so thats why im asking in this b/c i dont know if its possible